IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Just a quick clarification I need. DM on both sides on ECAS means or not that the back ground and security is done as well? No, I have not received the AIP, yet. Just SA.
DM means it's all done. You are in queue waiting for a landing interview.

Reactions: cenker

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I can't believe he isn't watching yet. This is probably a job for Guyana girl. lol
But she only lurks now.... I think he needs to get something to stream video first -- then he can enjoy GoT.... I wonder if there is a french translation...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

masouleht

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
please remind me, I think you got AIP already?
What the automatic message is telling you is the same as what is displayed on your mycic account which becomes more and more notorious for not being undated. If you got AIP, you are eligible!
NO, I didn't receive any eligibility yet.Medical received in June and marriage certificate sent July 1 but I called yesterday they didn't received it yet.

heyyy

May 1, 2017
It's done.

Yesterday afternoon, we went to Etobicoke CIC. After maybe 1-hour wait, we were called to the counter. Thought the landing interview would be done in the closed offices LOL. The officer was very nice, making it feel not an interview, just a talk between friends. Checked our driver license to make sure we live together, checked applicant's passport, asked whether "any crime, ever be refused, any dependent", and stuck one photo on the confirmation paper. Then all set.

Fortunately we traveled out of country before this interview, otherwise my wife has to stay in Canada until having received the PR card LOL.

Thank everyone in this forum. You guys are all wonderful people. Wish you best luck all the time.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
It's done.

Yesterday afternoon, we went to Etobicoke CIC. After maybe 1-hour wait, we were called to the counter. Thought the landing interview would be done in the closed offices LOL. The officer was very nice, making it feel not an interview, just a talk between friends. Checked our driver license to make sure we live together, checked applicant's passport, asked whether "any crime, ever be refused, any dependent", and stuck one photo on the confirmation paper. Then all set.

Fortunately we traveled out of country before this interview, otherwise my wife has to stay in Canada until having received the PR card LOL.

Thank everyone in this forum. You guys are all wonderful people. Wish you best luck all the time.
Congrats -- not sure what you mean about travel...

heyyy

May 1, 2017
Congrats -- not sure what you mean about travel...
Before this interview, we traveled to the US for 10 days. My wife used entry visa and work permit, no problem in and out.

Now the PR card will be sent to our address within 8-10 weeks, without it, it is said that the applicant has to stay in Canada. And yesterday the officer marked on my wife's entry visa, maybe it means the visa now is invalid? If we plan to travel out of country like next week, my wife might have trouble while returning.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
The PR card will be sent to our address within 8-10 weeks, without it, it is said that the applicant has to stay in Canada. And yesterday the officer marked on my wife's entry visa, maybe it means the visa now is invalid? If we plan to travel out of country like next week, my wife might have trouble while returning.
You can apply for a PR Travel Document if you absolutely need to travel. Your wife no longer has a visa of any type. It's illegal for her to possess a visa in Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/

Reactions: sylvain1

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
But she only lurks now.... I think he needs to get something to stream video first -- then he can enjoy GoT.... I wonder if there is a french translation...
Oh I hate most of French translation, I watch TV both in French and in English, but in their original version. But yes... IPTV, I can't seem to figure out when to make the switch...

Marie_genial

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
June 27, 2016
Doc's Request.
June 06, 2017
AOR Received.
July 08, 2016
Med's Request
June 06,2017
Med's Done....
June 10,2017
Oh I hate most of French translation, I watch TV both in French and in English, but in their original version. But yes... IPTV, I can't seem to figure out when to make the switch...
Si vous plait, are you still using cable? or what are you switching from?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
NO, I didn't receive any eligibility yet.Medical received in June and marriage certificate sent July 1 but I called yesterday they didn't received it yet.
Yes ok, I remember, you got restoration of status in June, not AIP yet. But anyway, don't worry about the status in mycic (the same as what the automatic message is telling you). In our GCMS notes from March 8th, the eligibility was not started. Then we got SA/AIP on March 20 and DM the next day. So what I mean is, even if they haven't started yet, once they check your file, it will go fast.