Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 2016
I got DM on ECAS on July 13th, following Monday evening on 17th, my wife/sponsor got the SA. Since then nothing. But I am in Montreal. It`s known to be very busy. I might have to wait a bit more than average for the appointment.

Reactions: browning911

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Reactions: fabianonetto

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
I got DM on ECAS on July 13th, following Monday evening on 17th, my wife/sponsor got the SA. Since then nothing. But I am in Montreal. It`s known to be very busy. I might have to wait a bit more than average for the appointment.
I'm in Kitchener this should not be a busy office

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
The lawyer? He said he'll get in touch once he receives the letter
Yes. He will get the letter.

Also, we got the landing invite quickly. GuyanaGirl, who's husband also landed at Kitch did not. She may, or may not have used her MP to "convince" or, "persuade" CIC that he should be landing.

Reactions: carolbb23

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Does anyone know what happened to @WOLFHAWK ? He was supposed to do his medical Monday in Kitchener -- I am wondering how it went...
Morning,
Ok had my physical in Kitchener yesterday.. What an awesome Doctor... I have a few medical problems mostly with my legs,, and I am a Diabetic.. after I was done with him he i asked him if he thought id pass .. He said I don't see any reason I wouldn't pass but its up to Immigration as they make that call.. My Chest xray is Neg, (which is good), I have to wait for the blood test, 2 test for any signs of STDs and 1 for Kidney function. ( If your diabetic you have to do that extra test)) So as long as my kidney checks out I am good to go hopefully !.. He did say that people who are sponsored by there spouse are Exempt from physical problems. and Profiler also had sent me some information on that subject..

I have done my BG check my police check, got my OWP, and now my physical, When will I get AIP.. I have read once you receive your AIP that you can get a Temporary OHIP card.. Anyone know if that's correct ????

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
Morning,
Ok had my physical in Kitchener yesterday.. What an awesome Doctor... I have a few medical problems mostly with my legs,, and I am a Diabetic.. after I was done with him he i asked him if he thought id pass .. He said I don't see any reason I wouldn't pass but its up to Immigration as they make that call.. My Chest xray is Neg, (which is good), I have to wait for the blood test, 2 test for any signs of STDs and 1 for Kidney function. ( If your diabetic you have to do that extra test)) So as long as my kidney checks out I am good to go hopefully !.. He did say that people who are sponsored by there spouse are Exempt from physical problems. and Profiler also had sent me some information on that subject..

I have done my BG check my police check, got my OWP, and now my physical, When will I get AIP.. I have read once you receive your AIP that you can get a Temporary OHIP card.. Anyone know if that's correct ????
After 3 months

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Morning,

So, you enjoyed Dr Scott, eh? He was pretty good to my wife and I as well.

I cannot say for sure when you will get AIP. But once you do, you can apply for OHIP (90 day wait on that). If you requested an OWP, if you get a full time job, you can apply that way for OHIP as well.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
I cannot say for sure when you will get AIP. But once you do, you can apply for OHIP (90 day wait on that). If you requested an OWP, if you get a full time job, you can apply that way for OHIP as well.[/QUOTE]

I have a OWP, but nobody hires FT anymore, and I am having a hell of time finding a job.. Schools out so kids filled jobs.. plus the fact I am trying to get into retail or any customer service type employment with no experience.. (cant drive trucks up here)

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
So, you enjoyed Dr Scott, eh? He was pretty good to my wife and I as well.

I cannot say for sure when you will get AIP. But once you do, you can apply for OHIP (90 day wait on that). If you requested an OWP, if you get a full time job, you can apply that way for OHIP as well.
oh and I told Doc Scott he should do Family Practice as well, cause what a great manner with Patients.. He joking with both my wife and myself,, made me very relaxed

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I have a OWP, but nobody hires FT anymore, and I am having a hell of time finding a job.. Schools out so kids filled jobs.. plus the fact I am trying to get into retail or any customer service type employment with no experience.. (cant drive trucks up here)
You can't get an A-Z here? Considering proximity, I would be surprised if half the drivers in Ontario aren't 'murican (and opposite in the US). Considering the amount of stuff that cross in both directions at the border... I wouldn't at all be surprised...

oh and I told Doc Scott he should do Family Practice as well, cause what a great manner with Patients.. He joking with both my wife and myself,, made me very relaxed
See -- told you :). I bet there is no issue with passing the medical. Even if the kidney function was off, I doubt that's sufficient enough reason to fail -- even if you did fail, it's exempt anyway.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Yes. He will get the letter.

Also, we got the landing invite quickly. GuyanaGirl, who's husband also landed at Kitch did not. She may, or may not have used her MP to "convince" or, "persuade" CIC that he should be landing.
Well, by the time I filled out the forms for the Mp and sent it back so they can look into the issue...i got the landing...so I'm still not sure what happened there lol