18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Canad1anAl1en said:
Could it be, you applied for PR end of March, so you benefit from the 4 month max processing, even though your OWP got there on May the 25th, they have honored your march application date...and did you out of line...in fact your processing is late if we base it on end of March..but early for may the 25th if they had left you place. Did you by chance phone CIC helpline and ask about the OWP lately? Someone looking at your file could have sent a note saying you are beyond the 4 month processing for OWP, not realizing you applied nearly a month later for your OWP than your processing date.
Processing of inland is in ON right? And the work permit CPC is in AB?
They going to process it on the day they received it. End of march to may 25th is a big gap.
Tons of application in CIC, do you think they are still going to arrange it like that? Basing on the inland application received in CPC ON.

Just sharing my thoughts!

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
muusehisman said:
I OPENED MY MAIL BOX AND WALAAAA THERE WAS MY WORK PERMIT WOOOOHOOOO.LET ME EARN SOME DOLARS NOW .PRAISE TO GOD.
Congrats !
What's your timeline ?

baadshahkhan

Aug 23, 2016
I applied for my Wife's sponsorship on December 14, 2015
CIC recieved my application on December 21, 2015
Process for sponsorship started on February 11, 2016
Application for sponsorship approved and file sent to Delhi on Feb 18, 2016
Process for permenant residence started on February 29, 2016

All the best to everyone applying for family class sponsorship and everything else :)

For all those whose family is now in Canada after the sponsorship process,
If your sponsorship got approved, what was the date and how long did it take for your wife / family member to come to Canada?

legolg

May 10, 2016
GTA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-04-2016 & AOR 2 10-06-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
04-11-2016; Passed end of March 2017
Interview........
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-07-2017
Can I request GCMS notes even if I only have the 2 AOR's or do I need to have approval of sponsorship before I can do that? Also, how do I request it? What is it exactly? I won't get in any trouble for this? or delay my processing?

mnimmigrant2016

May 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canad1anAl1en said:
Could it be, you applied for PR end of March, so you benefit from the 4 month max processing, even though your OWP got there on May the 25th, they have honored your march application date...and did you out of line...in fact your processing is late if we base it on end of March (approx 148 days)..but early for may the 25th if they had left you in place (only 90 days). Did you by chance phone CIC helpline and ask about the OWP lately? Someone looking at your file could have sent a note saying you are beyond the 4 month processing for OWP, not realizing you applied nearly a month later for your OWP than your processing date.
I did call CIC a month ago, and they said that my timeline for the OWP is based on the May 25th date. They said it should be processed within 110 days of May 25th which is around the 1st week of September. I figured it would either come by the 1st week of September or not until 4 months (near the end of September) which seems to be the trend. My best guess on the 90 days is that when they opened my file, they saw everything else was in place including SA (since I sent my PR application separately 2 months prior to my OWP application) and just approved the OWP as soon as they looked it over. Best of luck to those still waiting!

mnimmigrant2016

May 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pedropil said:
Processing of inland is in ON right? And the work permit CPC is in AB?
They going to process it on the day they received it. End of march to may 25th is a big gap.
Tons of application in CIC, do you think they are still going to arrange it like that? Basing on the inland application received in CPC ON.

Just sharing my thoughts!
See the response I just posted to Canadian Alien. ;-) In calling CIC, they said the processing date is counted from May 25th to now, so it took about 90 days. Yes, PR inland app is in ON, and OWP is in AB since I sent them separately.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
pedropil said:
Congratulations!

When did the cic received your application?
Congrats!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
muusehisman said:
I OPENED MY MAIL BOX AND WALAAAA THERE WAS MY WORK PERMIT WOOOOHOOOO.LET ME EARN SOME DOLARS NOW .PRAISE TO GOD.
Congrats!

See I said it's like magic!

Benlie

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Hi , just wonder about OwP , i applied together with PR application , my PR application was received but i have no way to check if they got OWP application or not(i applied paper) so i have mycic but nothing inside( no messages or application or anything) and i tried to link it but it said it can't be found . So how do i know it's my OWP application is received by them ?

I dont think it need to be linked if you can check online . System is kinda confused : i can't link and i can't find my owp application . Im so frustrated and i emailed them then they emailed back with response " canmt say anything when it's still within processing". I dont think they understand my question , my question was about whether they have my application ON HANd or not . I really thanks a lot for all ypur help . I try find to guide from one of the forum member on how to link them but no luck so really appreciate for all the help

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mnimmigrant2016 said:
See the response I just posted to Canadian Alien. ;-) In calling CIC, they said the processing date is counted from May 25th to now, so it took about 90 days. Yes, PR inland app is in ON, and OWP is in AB since I sent them separately.
Yes Mississauga is where inlands are normally processed. However, a Call Centre agent slipped to me that Vegreville AB is involved in the backlog clean-up. I know our case was to be transferred there; that's why the PCC was to be sent there.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Benlie said:
Hi , just wonder about OwP , i applied together with PR application , my PR application was received but i have no way to check if they got OWP application or not(i applied paper) so i have mycic but nothing inside( no messages or application or anything) and i tried to link it but it said it can't be found . So how do i know it's my OWP application is received by them ?

I dont think it need to be linked if you can check online . System is kinda confused : i can't link and i can't find my owp application . Im so frustrated and i emailed them then they emailed back with response " canmt say anything when it's still within processing". I dont think they understand my question , my question was about whether they have my application ON HANd or not . I really thanks a lot for all ypur help . I try find to guide from one of the forum member on how to link them but no luck so really appreciate for all the help
Sounds like they do. We didn't see anything, just an AOR like 2 months later. Then it magically appeared in the mailbox.

Benlie

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Hi profiler, thanks for replying ,iam just worried they didnt say anything and wait till the end and return the application then i will be screwed so i can't wait for them to do that . That's why i am so frustrated without knowing anything. They did entering wrong info in my PR into the system which i can't image how they would do that wrong . From that experience i am scared they screw up somehow my name, my pp number so that's why it can't be found

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Benlie said:
Hi profiler, thanks for replying ,iam just worried they didnt say anything and wait till the end and return the application then i will be screwed so i can't wait for them to do that . That's why i am so frustrated without knowing anything. They did entering wrong info in my PR into the system which i can't image how they would do that wrong . From that experience i am scared they screw up somehow my name, my pp number so that's why it can't be found
I would try to call in then. Keep in mind, until they answer the OWP request, you do have implied status. Little comfort, I know. I do disagree with no notice at all, but seems to be the norm...