+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Additional Documents

alz2real

Oct 14, 2021
I received a letter in my online account from the High Commission of Canada, Immigration Section, Accra, Ghana, informing me to provide additional documents such as pictures and other communications between myself and my wife (who is my sponsor, and currently in Canada) to prove that our relationship is genuine. I logged into my online account and followed the link that says "View submitted application or upload documents". But the next page that shows says "There are no required documents for this Online Application". Is this some kind of error, or do I print out and send the documents via courier to the address in the letter that was sent to me?

Any and all advice would be much appreciated.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I received a letter in my online account from the High Commission of Canada, Immigration Section, Accra, Ghana, informing me to provide additional documents such as pictures and other communications between myself and my wife (who is my sponsor, and currently in Canada) to prove that our relationship is genuine. I logged into my online account and followed the link that says "View submitted application or upload documents". But the next page that shows says "There are no required documents for this Online Application". Is this some kind of error, or do I print out and send the documents via courier to the address in the letter that was sent to me?

Any and all advice would be much appreciated.
Here's the answer for all situations: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23