+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponshorship program

Jun 18, 2022
Dear Experts,
As a sponsor and representative, I applied for my spouse's permanent residence through the Family Class Spousal Sponsorship Program.
I recently changed my address in Canada. My question is, as a sponsor, do I need to submit a web form for my wife's application and inform IRCC of my change of address?
Or is it acceptable to skip this step - knowing that IRCC will reach out to me online or via email only? Please help!

Many thanks in advance!!

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Dear Experts,
As a sponsor and representative, I applied for my spouse's permanent residence through the Family Class Spousal Sponsorship Program.
I recently changed my address in Canada. My question is, as a sponsor, do I need to submit a web form for my wife's application and inform IRCC of my change of address?
Or is it acceptable to skip this step - knowing that IRCC will reach out to me online or via email only? Please help!

Many thanks in advance!!
As sponsor yes, you need to keep your address and contact details updated. You can login to the tracker using your UIC, then submit a webform updating your contact details.

Reactions: maitysubhrajit
Jun 18, 2022
As sponsor yes, you need to keep your address and contact details updated. You can login to the tracker using your UIC, then submit a webform updating your contact details.
Thanks for the quick response!
I tried to update my address from the tracker portal, and it's redirecting to the new web form, but there is some technical issue going on,
probably I have to use the OLD traditional web form to update the sponsor address