+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Interview In 2022 (NDVO) & Now Waiting For DM/PPR

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi Dear,
I’ve gone under this interview on May 31, 2022. I had also faced numerous questions and I have answered it very confidently. The officer first interrogated me and then my wife ( she was in Canada ).
But in my case eventually he told me that He is satisfied with all my questions and processing my application to the next step. May be you should wait for couple of days and you’ll see pre arrival. Hang in there….
Hi Faraz, that is great news. Congratulations.
Did they call your wife (in Canada) while you were being interviewed?

My wife is in Canada with me. Because application is Outland Quebec and she has a document called CSQ ( Quebec selection Certificate), she is allowed to study french in Quebec.
We received the interview email and she had to travel to Brazil (cause interview was there).

During the interview they asked her all sorts of questions. What does not make sense to me is the following:
They asked things such as:
1-Who prepares breakfast in the morning?
2- What does your husband eat for breakfast?
3- How does he go to work?

But they never asked me those questions. I only wonder why these questions were asked to her if they dont have means to validate it. :cool:

Thanks for the kind words. We all need a bit of pep talk to cheer us up during this crazy sponsorship process.

All the best.

Tibboy35

Oct 25, 2016
Finally interview done with my wife’s application. She has been asked to redo medical and police clearance. How much further to go?

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
I had interview at New Delhi in August 2022, and luckily my husband was also here in India, so we both went for interview.
They asked us all the common questions and later they asked us about my husband relative and the places we went, they also asked me if my husband having any medicine and what is the medicine name
I only knew that my husband was taking Cholestrol tablet daily in the evening but I said I don't know the name of the medicine.
Then I was told to go out and same two questions he asked my husband and the answer was tally and by God Grace we were told that we cleared our interview.

This was our New Delhi interview experience.

Reactions: Jaise

Rav05

Star Member
Mar 14, 2023
I had interview at New Delhi in August 2022, and luckily my husband was also here in India, so we both went for interview.
They asked us all the common questions and later they asked us about my husband relative and the places we went, they also asked me if my husband having any medicine and what is the medicine name
I only knew that my husband was taking Cholestrol tablet daily in the evening but I said I don't know the name of the medicine.
Then I was told to go out and same two questions he asked my husband and the answer was tally and by God Grace we were told that we cleared our interview.

Thanks

Allicia

Sep 13, 2023
Hi everyone,
My interview was done on July 25 from LVO after a long waiting period, before interview they requested some documents like scheduled A background, imm 5406, imm 5564, re PCC, again wedding and post wedding pictures, proof of our communication etc, I sent them all before interview as per instructions, interview was exhaustigmore tha

Rav05

Star Member
Mar 14, 2023
I came to Canada May 19 and I haven’t received PR yet
I already notify IRCC by submitting a Solemn declaration concerning a lost, stolen, destroyed or never received permanent resident card
In early October by fax and courier
Any one else had same issue please let me know thanks

Jaise

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020

Did you get a remedial request? Did you got trv?

Jaise

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hey, if my partner pass the interview do he need to wait until he get final update before flying to canada under trv? Or can we send the passport to India for stamping? Do you know anything about it?

Akane

Feb 2, 2024
File submission- Nov 20, 2019
File received- December 2, 2019
Biometric request- December 30, 2019
Medical request- December 31, 2019
Biometric enrollment- January 7, 2020
File transferred to Delhi visa office- February 26, 2020
GCMS applied- around October 15, 2020
GCMS applied- Jan 15, 2022
Interview call- February 11, 2022
Interview date- 22 February, 2022
Medical, PCC & Landing fee request-22 Feb
Medical done- March 8th, 2022
PCC update- March 11th,2022
Medical update- March 15th
Interview completed- March 17th
On March 21th, 2022 they asked us to update the PCC and landing fee on GCkey portal. We uploaded the required documents on the same day after that there was no update.
May I ask if the interview was noted as the secondary review in GCMS notes?
I had my interview in November 2023. I was told to expect DM/PPR in Jan 2024 as the interviewer assumed I needed no additional documents and had no longer doubted the genuineness of the rel. Since then I was only asked to update secondary country criminal records. I mailed IRCC to follow up and they said the preliminary review is assessed, I'm in the queue for the secondary review. Is this the regular procedure for cases that had interviews or other concerns that had been raised regarding our case?
A day after my interview, eligibility was marked as completed and I received the prearrival letter.