Spousal immigration

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Sir she can come over here to live with me for 6 months ,but tell me that will be enough to prove our relationship genuine.we will definitely follow all the instructions that u ll be giving us .
Sir !my wife has one son in Canada and he also knows about our marriage .
In short,both families are happy and moreover she has also become a Muslim .If u have any more suggestions please share . We can't live without each other .Bcoz she often get scared in home bcoz of loneliness that is why she would love to stay here .But she will love to live in Canada along with me. I ll wait for your suggestions
This is Canada. Don't assume everyone is a sir. I'm not.

Living together for a long time is about the only thing that will improve your chances at approval. With all of the other red flags, it may still not be enough.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
If we live together in Pakistan for 4 to 6 Months after marriage and then apply , this is going to be really good for us.
Please tell me after doing this what will be the chances of approval of visa.
No one can tell you what your chances will be. But even with living together for a few months, there will still be a lot of scrutiny

Reactions: Rrizwan

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
I am ihsan from Pakistan and i ll 22 years old in the coming May.I have got married with a 45 years old Canadian citizen who has converted her religion from Christianity to Islam.
We got married a couple of days back in Pakistan bcoz she came here for getting married with me.
Please tell me it will be easy to get the spousal visa for Canada.
My wife was working for a community from the past 12 years now she has got a job in Edmonton.She is a tax payer .she got divorced almost 10years back.
Please guide us .
We are little bit concerned about age difference.
hi, you have a big age gap, but you can get a visa if you have strong and undenieable evidance of your relationship

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
That is still a large age gap especially if the wife is older than the man. Do you have other red flags? Have you lived together? How did you meet? Do either of you have children or have you been married before? Same religion?
we lived together for about 11 months after we married in Pakistan, i am Pakistani, while shi is Chinese, a PR in canada, ye is 45, i am 35, she has a child from previous marriage, she got divorce in october 2020. we got married in december 2020. her child is 22 years old now, i was not married previously. we have all proofs of our living together in pakistan, like joint bank account, house agreement, house bills, family gathering photos

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
if you both know each other for 1 or 2 years, and she visited you atleast 2 times, and then you married according to the local customs. then it would sound better. and after marriage. you and your wife must live together atleast for 1 year in the country where you both got married. you should show joint banks accounts. proofs of living together like the address where you both live. if the house is rented then the rental agreement mentioning yours and your wife's name on it. pictures of honey moon, pictures with your family, relatives and friends at different time and locations and many more proofs to prove that your relation is qenuine

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
That is still a large age gap especially if the wife is older than the man. Do you have other red flags? Have you lived together? How did you meet? Do either of you have children or have you been married before? Same religion?
yes we have lived together for 11 months after marriage. she first visited pakistan in December 2019, she lived here for 15 days and i accompanied her to different beautiful places. i have all the photos, then she again visited pakistan on December 2020, and we married according to the local customs after 7 days and held a marriage ceremony with all my relatives there. have all the photos. we lived together for 11 months after marriage. then she went back to canada

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
I totally agree with you.we ll attach all the proofs when she ll apply for my sponsorship.
Once she will apply for me she will again come to Pakistan for staying with me and may be she ll be staying here for couple of months .
Just tell me ,if we ll be providing all the proofs then why cic will not allow us to live together.
hi, Rizwan, your wife cannot sponsor you if she is out of canada. as to my knowledge, i suggest that she must come to pakistan immediately and you both live together for 1 year. and collect as many proofs of living together as you can. then she go back to canada. and you apply for spousal immigration through online spousal immigration portal.

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
hi, Rizwan, your wife cannot sponsor you if she is out of canada. as to my knowledge, i suggest that she must come to pakistan immediately and you both live together for 1 year. and collect as many proofs of living together as you can. then she go back to canada. and you apply for spousal immigration through online spousal immigration portal.
my case is a bit similar with you. but my wife is about 10 years older than me. i am 35, she is 45. but our relationship is based on love. we know each other from september 2017, we got married in december 2020. lived together for 11 months after marriage

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
If we live together in Pakistan for 4 to 6 Months after marriage and then apply , this is going to be really good for us.
Please tell me after doing this what will be the chances of approval of visa.
only a genuine relation can be proved genuine. if the relation is not genuine, it will have some loopholes. Canadian immigration officers check each case thoruoghly, especially where age difference is huge. we cant cheat the immigrtion officers.