+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal immigration

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I totally agree with you.we ll attach all the proofs when she ll apply for my sponsorship.
Once she will apply for me she will again come to Pakistan for staying with me and may be she ll be staying here for couple of months .
Just tell me ,if we ll be providing all the proofs then why cic will not allow us to live together.
Nobody can guarantee that you will be approved or refused. It is extremely unlikely for for families to approve of a marriage to someone who is 20 years older than you and may not be able to have anymore children, already divorced, just recently converted to Islam, only met for days before the wedding, etc. If she was Pakistani the marriage would never have gone ahead your family would have refused.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I totally agree with you.we ll attach all the proofs when she ll apply for my sponsorship.
Once she will apply for me she will again come to Pakistan for staying with me and may be she ll be staying here for couple of months .
Just tell me ,if we ll be providing all the proofs then why cic will not allow us to live together.
To put it simply, your ability to live together in Canada is dependent on convincing the immigration examiners that your marriage is genuine, not people here (as well as other things like lack of criminality or public safety threat). Being married does not convey automatic right to reside with your spouse in canada. "All the proofs" may not be easy as there are marriages of convenience and immigration fraud.

Rrizwan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nobody can guarantee that you will be approved or refused. It is extremely unlikely for for families to approve of a marriage to someone who is 20 years older than you and may not be able to have anymore children, already divorced, just recently converted to Islam, only met for days before the wedding, etc. If she was Pakistani the marriage would never have gone ahead your family would have refused.
Sir! My family has given me consent for this marriage.All my family members were present in the marriage ceremony .
Please tell me that my Canadian wife can visit Canadian consulate, which is in Pakistan , when she ll be here in Pakistan

Rrizwan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
To put it simply, your ability to live together in Canada is dependent on convincing the immigration examiners that your marriage is genuine, not people here (as well as other things like lack of criminality or public safety threat). Being married does not convey automatic right to reside with your spouse in canada. "All the proofs" may not be easy as there are marriages of convenience and immigration fraud.[/QUOTES
The age difference between Donald Trump and his wife is 24 years .
Now we have got married.This won't be fair if we are not allowed to live together .
Moreover my wife is getting anxiety attacks bcoz of loneliness .I am really worried please tell me what to do

congraservices

May 25, 2018
I think that she should visit you before applying for sponsorship, not after. You spent a very short time together. Showing that there is some stability to this relationship through repeat visits will form your strongest evidence.
Yes they can still refuse you even if you provide proof. Quantity of proof and quality of proof are not the same thing. I am telling you to focus on both and don’t rush to file because you will be disappointed

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So please suggest me what to do !
What can we do now?any suggestions please
My wife is doing a good job in Canada and she is a tax payer .
We have all the proofs to prove our marriage is genuine.Moreover,she has changed her religion .
She should move to Pakistan and live with you for at least 6 months before applying for sponsorship.

Her being a taxpayer is irrelevant.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Sir! My family has given me consent for this marriage.All my family members were present in the marriage ceremony .
Please tell me that my Canadian wife can visit Canadian consulate, which is in Pakistan , when she ll be here in Pakistan
Given the other massive red flags, your family attending probably won't count for much. Families often give consent in Marriage of Convenience situations because they believe it will eventually get them to Canada as well.

There is no point in visiting the Canadian consulate about a sponsorship app. They won't speak to her about it.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Your age difference will be a huge red flag for CIC. It is very uncommon for a woman to be over 20 years older in general but especially in Pakistan.
This is the biggest hurdle. I recall an applicant from India was once rejected because he was 5 years younger than his wife in Canada - the explanation was that this is outside "cultural norms".

Rrizwan - you need to put together a really strong application to prove the authenticity of your marriage. It is good you had a valid ceremony. You will need proofs that this marriage is accepted from both sides of the family. Also the more quality time that you can spend together and with each others families will help.

Rrizwan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
She should move to Pakistan and live with you for at least 6 months before applying for sponsorship.

Her being a taxpayer is irrelevant.
Sir she can come over here to live with me for 6 months ,but tell me that will be enough to prove our relationship genuine.we will definitely follow all the instructions that u ll be giving us .
Sir !my wife has one son in Canada and he also knows about our marriage .
In short,both families are happy and moreover she has also become a Muslim .If u have any more suggestions please share . We can't live without each other .Bcoz she often get scared in home bcoz of loneliness that is why she would love to stay here .But she will love to live in Canada along with me. I ll wait for your suggestions

Rrizwan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
This is the biggest hurdle. I recall an applicant from India was once rejected because he was 5 years younger than his wife in Canada - the explanation was that this is outside "cultural norms".

Rrizwan - you need to put together a really strong application to prove the authenticity of your marriage. It is good you had a valid ceremony. You will need proofs that this marriage is accepted from both sides of the family. Also the more quality time that you can spend together and with each others families will help.
We are planning to live together in Pakistan after marriage for some months like 5 or 6 . We can do whatever is required in order to prove our relationship genuine.
PLEASE GIVE ME MORE SUGGESTIONS

Rrizwan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Given the other massive red flags, your family attending probably won't count for much. Families often give consent in Marriage of Convenience situations because they believe it will eventually get them to Canada as well.

There is no point in visiting the Canadian consulate about a sponsorship app. They won't speak to her about it.
Sir! We ll be staying in Pakistan for 5 to 6 months after our marriage .
She is saying that she don't want to live even a single day without me in Canada.
So please give me more suggestions

Rrizwan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I think that she should visit you before applying for sponsorship, not after. You spent a very short time together. Showing that there is some stability to this relationship through repeat visits will form your strongest evidence.
Yes they can still refuse you even if you provide proof. Quantity of proof and quality of proof are not the same thing. I am telling you to focus on both and don’t rush to file because you will be disappointed
I totally agree with u !
We are gonna live together in Pakistan for 5 to 6 Months after marriage.moreover she has accepted islam she is a Muslim now .
We are going to do everything in order to prove our relationship genuine.
Please give me more suggestions we don't want to get refused .So we can do all the stuff in a steady way in order to avoid refusal. After living together for some months she ll go back to Canada and will apply for my visa.
The age difference between us is approximately 23 years

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
We are planning to live together in Pakistan after marriage for some months like 5 or 6 . We can do whatever is required in order to prove our relationship genuine.
PLEASE GIVE ME MORE SUGGESTIONS
Living together for awhile before applying is very good. Probably the best thing.

Rrizwan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Living together for awhile before applying is very good. Probably the best thing.
If we live together in Pakistan for 4 to 6 Months after marriage and then apply , this is going to be really good for us.
Please tell me after doing this what will be the chances of approval of visa.

Reactions: Shehzad kausar