+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Immigration -Moving 4m Pakistan 2 Canada, Pointers For Smooth Transition

ayesharobaid

Feb 13, 2015
micmac101 said:
You have not paid the Fees required by Immigration you must pay this or you will have to start the whole process or be denied for 2 years. Please pay it.........
I have paid the fees but which additional documents are they asking for?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
MRS SAM said:
its not about someone's agreeing or not agreeing....its something which is required and important for work and for further education
I'm sorry to say this but I know for a fact as my husband got all this done and no CANADIAN Intuition will accept this. They want their own ASSESSEMENT DONE....

qw101

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 6, 2015 (DM as well)
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 11, 2015
ayesharobaid said:
This is the email I received from them on 12-23-2014

To: --- @ hotmail.com
Subject: RE: FILE: F000--- NAME: --- (LJF-EM)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 08:58:23 +0000

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website: Please ensure there are no gaps in the dates at Question 8

New Schedule A - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

Right of Permanent Residence Fee

Please advise your sponsor to pay this fee in Canada ($490 Cdn). This payment cannot be accepted in the UK. It must be paid in Canada in accordance with the instructions in the sponsorship kit. The receipt should be sent to CPC-Mississauga.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email
Yes, it seems they are only asking for updated Schedule A form. Didn't you send it when they requested it in Dec 2014?
Also, if you've already paid the RPRF fee, you should send a copy of receipt to CPC-Mississauga as well.

ayesharobaid

Feb 13, 2015
qw101 said:
Yes, it seems they are only asking for updated Schedule A form. Didn't you send it when they requested it in Dec 2014?
Also, if you've already paid the RPRF fee, you should send a copy of receipt to CPC-Mississauga as well.
Its funny I have sent them both things, and a copy of receipt to Mississauga too... I don't know why their asking as if they didn't receive it.
I have the receipt for TCS as well to prove that I have sent it to them but I guess I will resend it to satisfy the immigration officer

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015
ayesharobaid said:
This is the email I received from them on 12-23-2014

To: ----- @ hotmail.com
Subject: RE: FILE: F0000--- NAME: -- (LJF-EM)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 08:58:23 +0000

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website: Please ensure there are no gaps in the dates at Question 8

New Schedule A - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

Right of Permanent Residence Fee

Please advise your sponsor to pay this fee in Canada ($490 Cdn). This payment cannot be accepted in the UK. It must be paid in Canada in accordance with the instructions in the sponsorship kit. The receipt should be sent to CPC-Mississauga.

First and foremost, plz edit(modify) your post and remove sensitive information like your name, file number, and e-mail from your post.
Second, i know how it feels to receive that e-mail as i have been there myself, so what you should do is:

1.email cic at LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca (by pressing reply on their e-mail ) and place URGENT on the front of subject line(do not change subject)
2. Explain the situation calmly and confidently and provide the TCS Tracking number(shipment number) that you have on the receipt (do no upload that image of the reciept as it will cause problem when u are sending the e-mail)
3. Mention in the e-mail that to be sure that cic london receive your docs this time, you are sending it again through DHL (use DHL this time)
4. Prepare your docs, and write a detailed (try not to be rude to cic at any point) cover letter explaining your situation and thanking them that they gave you a second chance to meet the deadline.
4. prepare and finalize your docs ASAP and send them on :

Postal Address: NEW
High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

Good luck and PM me if you have any more questions.

Regards,
Zam

ayesharobaid

Feb 13, 2015
zameer2u said:
First and foremost, plz edit(modify) your post and remove sensitive information like your name, file number, and e-mail from your post.
Second, i know how it feels to receive that e-mail as i have been there myself, so what you should do is:

1.email cic at LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca (by pressing reply on their e-mail ) and place URGENT on the front of subject line(do not change subject)
2. Explain the situation calmly and confidently and provide the TCS Tracking number(shipment number) that you have on the receipt (do no upload that image of the reciept as it will cause problem when u are sending the e-mail)
3. Mention in the e-mail that to be sure that cic london receive your docs this time, you are sending it again through DHL (use DHL this time)
4. Prepare your docs, and write a detailed (try not to be rude to cic at any point) cover letter explaining your situation and thanking them that they gave you a second chance to meet the deadline.
4. prepare and finalize your docs ASAP and send them on :

Postal Address: NEW
High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

Good luck and PM me if you have any more questions.

Regards,
Zam
Thank you very much for the help, and the tip about removing my personal info.. I was so nervous when I received this email from lvo that I had forgotten what I was doing.

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015
ayesharobaid said:
Thank you very much for the help, and the tip about removing my personal info.. I was so nervous when I received this email from lvo that I had forgotten what I was doing.
you are always welcome, also remove them from the msgs you quoted and pm the persons to edit their reply where they quoted your msg containing sensitive info.
Regards,
Zam

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
MRS SAM said:
its not about someone's agreeing or not agreeing....its something which is required and important for work and for further education
I tell you one thing its hard to get a good job here especially for males with the job market lately. My husband has all kinds of degrees and still after 4 months nothing at all to be had...... The jobs are scarce lately......

Lala171

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
micmac101 said:
I tell you one thing its hard to get a good job here especially for males with the job market lately. My husband has all kinds of degrees and still after 4 months nothing at all to be had...... The jobs are scarce lately......
Asalamualaikum sister, where do u live in Canada?? I m going Calgary in the month of April INSHA ALLAH , mei b Wahan jaa kar job karna chahti hun takay husband k sath mil kar earning kar sakun?? Job kiu Nahi mil Rahi ??? Koi recession aya huwa hay ?? YA koi Aur prblm hay k experience honay k baad bhi unko job Nahi mil Rahi??? ALLAH app k liye asaani paida kerain
INSHA ALLAH jaldi koi achi job ap k husband ko mil jaey gi. Ameen

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Lala171 said:
Asalamualaikum sister, where do u live in Canada?? I m going Calgary in the month of April INSHA ALLAH , mei b Wahan jaa kar job karna chahti hun takay husband k sath mil kar earning kar sakun?? Job kiu Nahi mil Rahi ??? Koi recession aya huwa hay ?? YA koi Aur prblm hay k experience honay k baad bhi unko job Nahi mil Rahi??? ALLAH app k liye asaani paida kerain
Salam I live in New Brunswick and sorry I do not know how to speak Urdu as my husbands mother tongue is Pashto although he speaks 5 languages LOL....

Lala171

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
micmac101 said:
Salam I live in New Brunswick and sorry I do not know how to speak Urdu as my husbands mother tongue is Pashto although he speaks 5 languages LOL....

[/quote ] walaikumsalam sister don't be sorry for anything ? Can u tell me what is the reason behind ur husband did not get his job?? R u facing recession period in ur city ??? Sorry my English is not so good, but I m sure now u can understand my question. Stay blessed both of u forever.ameen

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
Lala171 said:
Calgary is a nice place to live and dont worry you will get a job. The job you get will depend on your education and level of English communication.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
micmac101 said:
ur husband has all kinds of degrees that's why he is not getting job ,,if he has done something in one field then he might got the job till now ..any ways best of luck

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
MRS SAM said:
ur husband has all kinds of degrees that's why he is not getting job ,,if he has done something in one field then he might got the job till now ..any ways best of luck
He worked with United Nations for 9 years and taught Educations for 5 years. Where we live in Northern New Brunswick has the highest place for Unemployment........... Its not easy at all to find work here!