+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

bilalahmad734

Jun 18, 2014
Hi All,

I hope you all will be good. I am a silent reader on this blog. I sponsored my wife in last April 2014. Application forwarded to London in June. In January 2015 they asked me for additional documents and then i received an email from Delhi immigration regarding medical (just Xray) in April 2015. The medical is been done in early May and now on 30 May my status says ''Decision Made''. TODAY MY WIFE RECEIVED A PASSPORT REQUEST ALHAMDOLLILAH. I pray that may Allah be helper of all of you and make smooth transition for you all. Ameen sum ameen :) :) :)

XMan24April

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
File Transfer...
20-06-2014
Med's Request
med extension mail on 28th jan 2015, as per notes medical status is Cleared - Expired
Passport Req..
10th September 2015
bilalahmad734 said:
Hi All,

I hope you all will be good. I am a silent reader on this blog. I sponsored my wife in last April 2014. Application forwarded to London in June. In January 2015 they asked me for additional documents and then i received an email from Delhi immigration regarding medical (just Xray) in April 2015. The medical is been done in early May and now on 30 May my status says ''Decision Made''. TODAY MY WIFE RECEIVED A PASSPORT REQUEST ALHAMDOLLILAH. I pray that may Allah be helper of all of you and make smooth transition for you all. Ameen sum ameen :) :) :)
congrats

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
neepk said:
I got my GCMS notes, the last notes that I have on my file on Jan 25th 2015 shows ” File EM for refusal Decision”.
Even though I have already paid my debt and they also have on their record that debt paid in full but it seems as they are refusing my application. Also they have notes on file that Mississauga CPC is not willing to revisit their decision about my eligibility. Any advice?
File an appeal if it's refused.....maybe lawyer up if necessary and if affordable.
Try to get your MP involved...

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon
Hi guys, need assistance from you...

Document Checklist - Sponsor on page 2, # 20, it says..

If you are a Canadian citizen living exclusively outside Canada, you must include proof that you intend to live in
Canada with your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and/or dependent children once the become
permanent residents of Canada. See Who can sponsor? in your guide for additional information.

Guide - 3900 page # 7
If you are a Canadian citizen, you may sponsor a spouse, a common-law partner or conjugal
partner, or a dependent child who has no children of his or her own. However, you must
demonstrate that you will live in Canada when the sponsored person becomes a permanent
resident.

I don't find any information regarding what documents to provide to the CIC. My situation is as under:

Citizen since 2008, Married in 2011, my wife gave birth to our Son in December 2012, Son is a Citizen.. we got proof of citizenship Certificate and His Limited passport..

I have running bank account in Canada, have line-of-Credit, Credit Cards.. but I don't have any address because I was living in sharing accommodations.. I am Disable since 2005, got ODSP approved in 2007.. I don't have much friends, at least I have no one who can give me a letter that I will be coming back living in Canada once I get my wife's visa, and my wife is not allowing me to leave without hers.. she just can't. Now you guys tell me what documents should I submit with my application for "intend to live in Canada once my wife become permanent resident"

I left Canada in 2010, because of my mother was seriously sick and she died in 2011 due to Cancer, my father died in 2013.

Note: I am to pay my fees from my credit card by easy-web.. ( I have TD bank account).

SamDuos

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
20 May 2014 and 15 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2012
File Transfer...
30 Apr 2014
Med's Request
Re Med 20 May 2014, Add Med 15 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 04 Dec 2015, PPR2 23 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17 March 2016
LANDED..........
17 Apr 2016
Hi,
Which time is applicable on me, 11 or 28 months of LVO, or 40 months of ISB?

According to notes my file shifted from ISB and was received at LVO on Feb 2014 (16 months have been passed to date). E-case login shows started processing 30 Apr 2014 (13 months have been passed to date).

Please share your worthy experience

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
hassan51214 said:
Can someone please add me to the sheet !!

thanks !
AoA, you are on the timesheet. Just click '2015' tab at bottom.
http://bit.ly/canpaktimeline

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khaliq.ak said:
salam everyone
my timeline is:
appl filled: 21 sept/2014
AOR reacived : jan 12/2015
ducument requir : feb 5/2015
NOC document reques : june 9/2015
this is my timeline so far
Which documents were requested?

Maddyy5

Jun 10, 2015
Hey everyone,

Few quick questions regarding the application, what should be the validity of a police check from Pakistan? My husband's police check was issued last year October, 2014 but there is no expiry date on it. We didn't apply earlier but I am applying for his sponsorship this month. So is it good to include the same one or should we have a new recent one? Also, do we require to have his medical done and submit it with the application?
My husband already came to Canada on a TRV for our son's delivery in December, 2014. Should I include that as well with my application, his trip was a month long?

looking forward for the answers.

Thanks.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maddyy5 said:
Hey everyone,

Few quick questions regarding the application, what should be the validity of a police check from Pakistan? My husband's police check was issued last year October, 2014 but there is no expiry date on it. We didn't apply earlier but I am applying for his sponsorship this month. So is it good to include the same one or should we have a new recent one? Also, do we require to have his medical done and submit it with the application?
My husband already came to Canada on a TRV for our son's delivery in December, 2014. Should I include that as well with my application, his trip was a month long?

looking forward for the answers.

Thanks.
Yes. You got to get new police clearance certificate (I think its valid for 6 months only).
It's a good idea to get the upfront medical done as well.
You should mention about his TRV. That's definitely a positive point for sponsorship.
Best.

ThinkBig

Jun 11, 2015
Mazshai said:
You are very true they are playing with our lives like this is insane our children ate growing up without their parents like one is here and other is far away they canot imagine to live like this we are suffering from depression and frustration I mean this is totally inhuman but cannot do anything

you certainly can do ... if you think out of the box

Ahmad07

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
TRUE LOVE said:
I am also in interview que. plz
guid me what they ask on interview
Salam,
What is the timeline for interview once application is in que for interview? How long it will take to get interview date?
thanks

Can any one reply back? Please and Thanks

Pepper80

Feb 26, 2015
Hi all

My wife and I are PR of Canada and we sponsored our son who was born in Pakistan for PR. His file is in ISB, here is his timeline. Can anyone guide us how long the sponsorship process takes once the Medical Results have been received? Our child is 4 years old so did not have to do police check. Thank you.

We received application for permanent residence on August 8, 2012.
We started processing application on May 8, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
>> Mine E-Case says:

1. We received your application to sponsor XYZ on June __, 2013.
2. We sent you correspondence on July ___, 2013 about the decision on your application.

24 months completed

Anyone having the same scenario??

mhum

Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-03-2015
Salam-0-Alikum,

I hope everyone is well on this forum. I have a general question, I have looked all over the net and have failed to find an answer. I hope someone here can help me.

I am writing with regards to my Spousal Application, which has been forwarded to London – High Commision of Canada (Visa Section).

I had received an email from CIC confirming this transfer, in that same email I was also told that should I need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for my husband I may contact the visa office by e-mail, fax, or in writing.

Below this statement I was given the mailing address and the fax; however, in the space where it was to list the email address it was left blank. I am not sure why this was the case as I do need this email address in order to update my information. So if you can, please forward me this email address where I can send my updates. If someone has this email please reply here or send it to my email at i.hum00@yahoo.com

Regards

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
mhum said:
Salam-0-Alikum,

I hope everyone is well on this forum. I have a general question, I have looked all over the net and have failed to find an answer. I hope someone here can help me.

I am writing with regards to my Spousal Application, which has been forwarded to London – High Commision of Canada (Visa Section).

I had received an email from CIC confirming this transfer, in that same email I was also told that should I need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for my husband I may contact the visa office by e-mail, fax, or in writing.

Below this statement I was given the mailing address and the fax; however, in the space where it was to list the email address it was left blank. I am not sure why this was the case as I do need this email address in order to update my information. So if you can, please forward me this email address where I can send my updates. If someone has this email please reply here or send it to my email at i.hum00 @ yahoo.com

Regards
You can raise a status inquiry online from CIC website in order to contact London Office....and can also send uploaded documents to them through that. Check CIC website for details