+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pepper80 said:
Hi all

My wife and I are PR of Canada and we sponsored our son who was born in Pakistan for PR. His file is in ISB, here is his timeline. Can anyone guide us how long the sponsorship process takes once the Medical Results have been received? Our child is 4 years old so did not have to do police check. Thank you.

We received application for permanent residence on August 8, 2012.
We started processing application on May 8, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
Did you order notes to see where your case is at? It's good idea to order now if you haven't done so far.

mhum

Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-03-2015
canvis2006 said:
You can raise a status inquiry online from CIC website in order to contact London Office....and can also send uploaded documents to them through that. Check CIC website for details
I appreciate your response. HOwever, I looked over CIC and I failed to find such a link. However, I did do a Case Specific Enquiry and this is the response I got (please, see below);

Case Specific Enquiry
Your enquiry has been successfully submitted. We will get back to you with answers to your questions as soon as possible.

If your application is within normal processing times you will not receive a reply from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Thank You.

Well, according to this response, because my application is within the normal processing time I will not hear back from them so how can I update my information.

So you have a better understanding I would like to share some more information, I gave birth to my birth in Feb. 2015 and I would like to have that recognized in hopes that it will quicken the process, In Sha ALLAH. Here is my my time line, my file was submitted on Dec. 29, 2014, I received a letter from CIC on March 13, 2015. I checked online to track my application's progress quite frequently after that and it was only on June 14 that it said that my application was in process and that the 1st medical was received, which my husband had done when we submitted our application initially.

I hope this is helpful. I am still looking for that email or a way to contact CIC so I can update and upload the necessary documents in order to add my daughter's information to the Sponsorship Application.

Regards.

attsopal

May 22, 2014
Dear All,

I need some help regarding my Sponsorship application

this is my time line.

I submitted my application on December 21, 2012
and my application was accepted for sponsorship on 17th jan 2013,

after that below updates on my time line.

1.We received ************'s application for permanent residence on December 20, 2012.
2.We started processing ************'s application on September 3, 2014.
3.A decision has been made on **************'s application. The office will contact ************ concerning this decision.11 June 2015.

i sent them a mail regarding the information and they said my application was refused because of below reason:

"A medical exam was requested on 2014/07/08 and again on 2015/02/17. You have not complied with our request for medical examination as per A16(2)(b)."

But the issue is that i didn't receive any Email or mail for medical and getting a refusal on this bases is really frustrating .

i sent a mail to London office for reconsideration but my Email is not going through as it is giving mailbox full error.

i only have 30 days to appeal against the case..

can any body help me for further steps if i want to continue this application as new application will take same amount of time.

Please if some body have any information, Please do help/

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhum said:
I appreciate your response. HOwever, I looked over CIC and I failed to find such a link. However, I did do a Case Specific Enquiry and this is the response I got (please, see below);

Case Specific Enquiry
Your enquiry has been successfully submitted. We will get back to you with answers to your questions as soon as possible.

If your application is within normal processing times you will not receive a reply from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Thank You.

Well, according to this response, because my application is within the normal processing time I will not hear back from them so how can I update my information.

So you have a better understanding I would like to share some more information, I gave birth to my birth in Feb. 2015 and I would like to have that recognized in hopes that it will quicken the process, In Sha ALLAH. Here is my my time line, my file was submitted on Dec. 29, 2014, I received a letter from CIC on March 13, 2015. I checked online to track my application's progress quite frequently after that and it was only on June 14 that it said that my application was in process and that the 1st medical was received, which my husband had done when we submitted our application initially.

I hope this is helpful. I am still looking for that email or a way to contact CIC so I can update and upload the necessary documents in order to add my daughter's information to the Sponsorship Application.

Regards.
That's a general response that everyone receive. If you were to attach document/s (up to 3.5MB) with your query they will update your file with the information you provided (Please read the confirmation email again they definitely have said this in that email). The only difference would be they won't response to your query but they do update the file with the provided information.
Best

mhum

Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-03-2015
hhafiz said:
That's a general response that everyone receive. If you were to attach document/s (up to 3.5MB) with your query they will update your file with the information you provided (Please read the confirmation email again they definitely have said this in that email). The only difference would be they won't response to your query but they do update the file with the provided information.
Best
If that is the case, do they send me an email confirming the update. And, is this the ONLY way of contacting them, isn't there any specific email? If there is no email, then why did they mention it in the letter they send us via email. I am really confused. Also, what should i expect next?

Appreciated.

mhum

Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-03-2015
maddy851 said:
hello everyone!

I recently got my ruksati and stuff done and need to send in the pics (eventho nobody asked)..
what do ppl suggest I do? Send hard copies (pics/boarding passes/receipts) OR scan everything and send them as soft copies?

has anyone sent any software copies to LVO lately?

mennu dasso mein ki karan mere pehna te pravo....

As the month of Ramadan approaches...let us all pray for each other that we get united with our families/spouses soon inshAllah :)
I was just wondering which email did you use to send in your pic. And how do i apply for notes.

Thanks

bilalahmad734

Jun 18, 2014
To be honest i feel very very bad for you that they started processing your application and you missed email so i am doubtful that either it went to your spam folder in your email account or your spouse email account OR you have provided them wrong email account when filling application. Please check your spam folder first asap and if you find any email from london immigration then send them a hand written letter along with that medical request in regular mail to London office and mention that you have missed both emails. I hope it helps. Also try to reach out to CIC by any mean phone/email/regular mail to mention what happens to you. DONT WASTE TIME AT ALL.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhum said:
I was just wondering which email did you use to send in your pic. And how do i apply for notes.

Thanks
To order notes follow the link below:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

mhum

Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-03-2015
hhafiz said:
To order notes follow the link below:
what about the email?

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhum said:
what about the email?
You can use the email address below. But use anyone of the method to contact them either case specific enquiry or mail them directly. Sending multiple queries is not a good ideal at all.
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca.

LazyMonkey

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
my wife got passport back with visa exactly after 11 days. The tcs guy delivered it to my house in abbottabad. I have one question. My wife and daughter will be coming with my parents in October. Does my parents need concent letter from me to bring my family or just it should be fine? Also do I need NICOP for them?Thanks

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon
LazyMonkey said:
my wife got passport back with visa exactly after 11 days. The tcs guy delivered it to my house in abbottabad. I have one question. My wife and daughter will be coming with my parents in October. Does my parents need concent letter from me to bring my family or just it should be fine? Also do I need NICOP for them?Thanks
NICOP is like a Pakistan Visa for Pakistanis who travel to Pakistan with foreign Passport, otherwise with Pakistani Passport, a Pakistani can travel to Pakistan without having NICOP. But if someone travels with Pakistani Passport to any other country they also need a Visa or alternate documents, like Permanent Resident Card of Canada, to return to that country or PRC of Canada to Canada. Your Wife and Daughter at this moment wont need a NICOP, nor to your parents(if your parents are citizen of Canada then they also need to have NICOP in case if they travel out of Canada with Canadian Passport, but with Pakistani passport NICOP is not needed)

Seniors can give some lights on this..

I have no idea on this part of your question " Does my parents need concent letter from me to bring my family or just it should be fine?

I believe your parents wont need any consent from you to bring your family to you to Canada...

again seniors can light on this too..

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb, 2015, In process...: 07 August, 2015
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep, 2015 Upfront: 21 Oct, 2014 DM:
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015
Pepper80 said:
Thanks for your reply. How can I order these notes?
https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/gcms

use this link to order your notes.