+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Hello to every one
Is there anybody who applied in April, May 2014 and got respond from Lvo like remed etc
Coz I am May 2014 applicant and I haven't receive nothing from Lvo people after applied after me and
Even They have got pp1 and my file still in que they not even bother to open my file
Now it's getting so frustrated me can't say nothing just wait and watch

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Congrats to all who got good news and best wishes and super fast processing for the rest.

MonaF

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB transferred to LVO.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2012.
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013.
Med's Request
Dec. 2014.
Med's Done....
Jan. 8, 2015.
Interview........
Jan. 27, 2015. Approved, Alhamdulillah! & status changed to 'in process.'
Passport Req..
March 26, 2015. 'Decision made' on March 24, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2015.
LANDED..........
Soon, inshAllah!
Salaam everyone :).

Anybody here have any idea of the wait time to recieve passport back from VAC?

My husband's has been submitted for almost 3 weeks now & no sign of it yet :(.
I've seen people who submitted after us & they've already recieved there's back.. Happy for them but kind of un-fair :(.

ismailnauroz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
AOR Received.
19-08-2014
File Transfer...
20-08-2014
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015 In Process was 08-05-2015 & DM 11-05-2015
Passport Req..
19-05-2015 Passport submitted on 21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-08-2015
Hi, since LVO is extremely slow and everyone is concerned about the 29 months processing time. I am copy pasting the reply from jay10 posted in Outland UK applications.

All

Just FYI

Email extract from london office regarding 29 months processing time
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please note that our processing time is calculated from the date the complete application for sponsorship was received at the Case Processing Center in Mississauga to the date the final decision was entered by the Visa Office. The posted processing times are based on the time required to process 80% of the cases over a period of 12 months and are updated quarterly. Therefore, they are historical processing times that may not accurately reflect current processing times when a significant occurrence has impacted the regular flow of processing.

In February 2014, the Family Class caseload from Islamabad, Pakistan was transferred to London. At the time of transfer, the processing time in Islamabad was 32 months. This was, therefore, an already significantly aged caseload. The files from the large inventory received from Islamabad formed the large majority of cases processed by London in 2014. Accordingly, as these aged files were finalized in London, the time elapsed since the applications were initially submitted had a major impact on the calculation of the London processing times, even though they had been in London only for a few months.

As the posted processing time is historical and has been impacted by a specific invent – the transfer of an aged inventory – it does not accurately reflect the current processing time experienced by new applications received in London. To give you a better sense of the expected processing time for new Family Class applications received in London, we are currently putting into active processing the applications received in London from May to July 2014.

sahar12

Jun 19, 2014
Hi,
Can someone please tell me how long does it takes for passport with visa to come back from Islamabad. I got pr from London Visa office on April 1st 2015 and submitted my passport in Lahore VAC on 3rd april 2015. Does any one have idea how long it takes. and now that the decision has been made and the have submitted my passport, is there any chance of interview ? My consultant says that there will be no interview. Can someone give any suggestions.
Thanks,
MY TIMELINE IS:
Husband case
File submitted: May 2013
Medical done: May 2013
File transferred to LVO: June 2014
Renew medical and some additional documents done: Feb 2015
E-case status changed to 'In process': Mar 2015
E-case status changed to 'Decision made': Mar 2015
Pr request for original passport: April 1st 2015
Passport submitted to Lahore VAC: April 3rd 2015
Next step???

SAIMI

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
sahar12 said:
Hi,
Can someone please tell me how long does it takes for passport with visa to come back from Islamabad. I got pr from London Visa office on April 1st 2015 and submitted my passport in Lahore VAC on 3rd april 2015. Does any one have idea how long it takes. and now that the decision has been made and the have submitted my passport, is there any chance of interview ? My consultant says that there will be no interview. Can someone give any suggestions.
Thanks,
MY TIMELINE IS:
Husband case
File submitted: May 2013
Medical done: May 2013
File transferred to LVO: June 2014
Renew medical and some additional documents done: Feb 2015
E-case status changed to 'In process': Mar 2015
E-case status changed to 'Decision made': Mar 2015
Pr request for original passport: April 1st 2015
Passport submitted to Lahore VAC: April 3rd 2015
Next step???
Congrats. .U r done now. .U will receive your passport soon InshaAllah with visa stamp n landing papers. .no interview. .jst get ready to fly. ..:)

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
I JUST RECEIVED MY NOTES.THE OFFICER RECOMMEND INTERVIEW.BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY LETTER TO APPEAR ON YET .HOW LONG ITS TAKE NORMALLY TO GET INTERVIEW CALL .WHAT THEY ASK ON INTERVIEW.OFFICER NOTED THAT ASK PA.TO BRING ANY RECORD OF COMMUNICATION .WEDDING PICTURES AND ANY THING I CAN SUBMIT IN PROF.IS IT A GOOD SIGN OR BAD .HE ALSO MENTIONED IN NOTES THE WEDDING SEEMS VALID.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
TRUE LOVE said:
I JUST RECEIVED MY NOTES.THE OFFICER RECOMMEND INTERVIEW.BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY LETTER TO APPEAR ON YET .HOW LONG ITS TAKE NORMALLY TO GET INTERVIEW CALL .WHAT THEY ASK ON INTERVIEW.OFFICER NOTED THAT ASK PA.TO BRING ANY RECORD OF COMMUNICATION .WEDDING PICTURES AND ANY THING I CAN SUBMIT IN PROF.IS IT A GOOD SIGN OR BAD .HE ALSO MENTIONED IN NOTES THE WEDDING SEEMS VALID.
Kindly do not use unnecessary caps.
It is seen that people get interview letter a month before it. You are put in IQ if the VO feels there are red flags in the case and questions are asked relayed to those flags. But as you have written that the wed seems genuine to your VO, why he put you in IQ :O.
Wish you all the best.

m23khan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
AOA,

-> 10 days ago, (few days after the re-medical), CIC updated the status to: In-Process and added line that medical results have been received and that 'we are processing the application as of March....2015'
-> I am in Canada and as my Wife's representative, Yesterday I received a FedEx package from CIC and they returned me all the original certificates/diplomas my Wife had submitted.

However, neither my Wife or I got any accompanying letter or email from CIC.

Is this normal? What should we expect now and with what rough timeframe?

Thanks a lot in advance.

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
M23khan can you pleaseee state your complete timeline?

Bytheway they return the docs once they are done deciding on your app! So ppr on its way

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
handsup said:
Kindly do not use unnecessary caps.
It is seen that people get interview letter a month before it. You are put in IQ if the VO feels there are red flags in the case and questions are asked relayed to those flags. But as you have written that the wed seems genuine to your VO, why he put you in IQ :O.
Wish you all the best.
How long that IQ.takes like 2 or three months or more ?to get interview letter./

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUE LOVE said:
when did u apply notes and when did u receive it?
yes its good if u take proofs with u as now they usually give visa at the spot
goodluck

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
pls sent msg on 00966581233944 (through whatsapp) to join the group, so that all members also coordinate through whatsapp

Bint

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 aug 2013
Med's Done....
6 jan 2015
Interview........
20 jan 2015
Passport Req..
18 mar 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 April 2015
LANDED..........
10 May 2015 expected landing date
Hello..
All members who recently got visas, what about your original documents? How did u got ur documents back?

m23khan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Bint said:
Hello..
All members who recently got visas, what about your original documents? How did u got ur documents back?
My Wife has done her remedical but hasn't gotten ppr yet. Her documents were mailed to me via FedEx this week (re-medical done end-of-March, 2015).