28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015
MarryALi said:
Visa application, tracking ID No.20150204PKKHPPT11859 – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ISLAMABAD, on 04/03/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Shall i go to VFS office for collection?
you will receive call today inshaAllah , but if you live near VAC then you can go, otherwise call them first.

Regards,
Zam

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hassan51214 said:
Hello Everyone,
Just wondering if someone can answer my quest, I recently submitted spousal case but only sent notarized educational documents though for Pakistani nationals it is a requirement to send originals, do you think that will be a problem since we needed the orignals ??
Regards,
Posted your reply here already
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office-t203899.0.html;msg4093823#msg4093823

Regards,
Zam

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
waqasKhan said:
Hi Everyone,

My wife sponsored me from Canada in family class sponsorship, I have visited CIC website a month ago London visa office was showing processing time of 11 months , BUT now it is showing 27 months what the hell is this..

2- My wife was off welfare a year ago and they sent her a letter that you are in eligible because you are in receipt of social assistance WHICH she is not she was working full time as security officer in the same welfare office, she went to the office explained the situation to the welfare office staff and the reply she got was amazing that you name was not removed from the recipients data base and now we have terminated your name from thee welfare recipient list, and then they gave her a letter referring to migration that she is not on any welfare only her name was still in the database. I don't know whats wrong with entire canada how difficult it is to be separate from your wife...
hello, could you please share your time line ? When did your wife applied for sponsorship ? I really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Naveed

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pls go and pick it up... congrats!!!
MarryALi said:
Visa application, tracking ID No.20150204PKKHPPT11859 – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ISLAMABAD, on 04/03/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you send an email to office? did you contact MP? did you order notes after that?
InShaAllah you will get good news very soon!!!
hassan332 said:
I have a question. My my wife did her remed on 29dec 2014. Medical received on status on cic website on 2 jan 2015. Thn decision made status on 6 jan 2015. I have been waiting since thn for passport request. Can any1 tell me if its normal? its been almost 2 months.
salam

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I only submitted the notarized copies and never been asked for originals.... so don't worry you will be good InShaAllah:)

Good luck!!!

hassan51214 said:
Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if someone can answer my quest, I recently submitted spousal case but only sent notarized educational documents though for Pakistani nationals it is a requirement to send originals, do you think that will be a problem since we needed the orignals ??

Regards,

sandands

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
15--12-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2014
Interview........
03-2015 will be Approved In Shah Allah
Passport Req..
23-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Shah Allah soon
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah soon
zameer2u said:
Thanks man :)
Always Happy to help

Regards,
Zam
i courired some additional docs in january to 38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA
some Hussain recieved it, should i be worried or its still good???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
sandands said:
i courired some additional docs in january to 38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA
some Hussain recieved it, should i be worried or its still good???? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Its still good as they were in the moving phase at the time , Good Lcuk
Regards,
Zam

wab6

Mar 24, 2014
MarryALi said:

Thanks, so you basically got the ppt with visa after exactly a month. good to know
Congrats!

riz.hash

Star Member
May 28, 2012
PLEASE HELP ME .. I GOT THIS LETTER .. , CASE IS NIKKAH ONLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO.. PLEASE PERSONA MESSAGE ME IF U CAN,. PLEASE REALLY TENSED

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family
Class.

I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act because you are a person described in paragraph R4 of the Act. You may therefore be inadmissible to Canada.

R4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership

(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act;
or

(b) is not genuine.

It appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Ruhksati after your marriage. I note that your sponsor remained in Pakistan for 3 months after your wedding. You have not submitted an explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Ruhksati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that a year has now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted any evidence to demonstrate that you have

celebrated the Rukhsati since your application. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your relationship.

I also note that your marriage was not arranged, as is the custom in Pakistan, but that you have indicated that you met your sponsor at university and fell in love. However, you have not given an explanation for the development of your relationship, or indicated whether your family,
friends and the community at large have accepted your relationship, given the apparent deviation from the cultural norm. This adds to my concerns regarding the bona fides of your
relationship.

Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence you send to the High Commission of Canada, London, UK.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely, Immigration Officer

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a quick question please do response
I have sent my orignal police certificate from gpo express post service they said it will deliver to uk in 4 days but its being 15 days and my post is not delivered yet
when i called gpo today for complaint they said ur post has been handed over to canada post call back on tuesday like y they give it to canada post as it is not intended to go to Canada but UK
I have no idea what to do now
its really frustrating
i have 45 days to submit it that will be end on 20 march
please tell me what should I do now its really urgent

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
SD1234 said:
I have a quick question please do response
I have sent my orignal police certificate from gpo express post service they said it will deliver to uk in 4 days but its being 15 days and my post is not delivered yet
when i called gpo today for complaint they said ur post has been handed over to canada post call back on tuesday like y they give it to canada post as it is not intended to go to Canada but UK
I have no idea what to do now
its really frustrating
i have 45 days to submit it that will be end on 20 march
please tell me what should I do now its really urgent
Oh man. I had a horrible experience with gpo.
My suggestion is. Email them and attach the email of gpo.
tell them that the post office has created a problem with the shipping.
You are trying to get it there on time but you dont know the guarentee as gpo has handed it to the wrong person.

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
riz.hash said:
PLEASE HELP ME .. I GOT THIS LETTER .. , CASE IS NIKKAH ONLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO.. PLEASE PERSONA MESSAGE ME IF U CAN,. PLEASE REALLY TENSED

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family
Class.

I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act because you are a person described in paragraph R4 of the Act. You may therefore be inadmissible to Canada.

R4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership

(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act;
or

(b) is not genuine.

It appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Ruhksati after your marriage. I note that your sponsor remained in Pakistan for 3 months after your wedding. You have not submitted an explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Ruhksati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that a year has now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted any evidence to demonstrate that you have

celebrated the Rukhsati since your application. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your relationship.

I also note that your marriage was not arranged, as is the custom in Pakistan, but that you have indicated that you met your sponsor at university and fell in love. However, you have not given an explanation for the development of your relationship, or indicated whether your family,
friends and the community at large have accepted your relationship, given the apparent deviation from the cultural norm. This adds to my concerns regarding the bona fides of your
relationship.

Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence you send to the High Commission of Canada, London, UK.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely, Immigration Officer
My suggestion to you is consult with the family lawyer, and he/she will draft a letter for you in the lights of the law and practice of the FAMILY LAW by quoting the relevant articles. Family law 1962 is the key here. Your lawyer should be the top most one in Pakistan, ordinary family lawyers don't understand these issues like how to correlate Family law with immigration issues. Wish you good luck.

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sponsorfa27 said:
Oh man. I had a horrible experience with gpo.
My suggestion is. Email them and attach the email of gpo.
tell them that the post office has created a problem with the shipping.
You are trying to get it there on time but you dont know the guarentee as gpo has handed it to the wrong person.
I m waiting for gpo reply on monday then I will write them
but I already sent them PCC scanned copy by email Do u think they accept PCc by email?

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
MarryALi said:

contact to vfs then receive your pp post