+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qw101 said:
Just wanted to update that I received my GCMS notes today. Generated date is Dec 2, 2014. Eligibility and Criminality are PASSED. One item I wasn't anticipating was that Security status has been changed from "Not Started" to "" i.e. blank. anyone else noticed this!
In notes section, the latest comment from VO reads " Eligibility/B/Crim Passed - Pending Meds Only - Plse extend meds".

I got an email from VO on Nov 21, 2014 asking whether my wife (applicant) visited any other countries, etc. London received my reply on Nov 24, 2014.

So as of dec 2, 2014 (date notes were generated), everything seems to be done except expired meds and the notes don't make mention of any progress on renewing med or my written reply that was received by them on Nov 24.

Insha Allh this last thing would be sorted out by early Jan 2015 and PPR comes through. My timeline is:

Date Applied: Dec 5, 2013
File Transfer: Feb 24, 2014
In Process: Nov 21, 2014
PPR: TBD

Yes, they whiteout the 'Security' status since its highly protected information ...

Congrats! You should receive a decision on your medical (which they will extend) followed by PPR.

Haniya_T

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
qw101 said:
Just wanted to update that I received my GCMS notes today. Generated date is Dec 2, 2014. Eligibility and Criminality are PASSED. One item I wasn't anticipating was that Security status has been changed from "Not Started" to "" i.e. blank. anyone else noticed this!
In notes section, the latest comment from VO reads " Eligibility/B/Crim Passed - Pending Meds Only - Plse extend meds".

I got an email from VO on Nov 21, 2014 asking whether my wife (applicant) visited any other countries, etc. London received my reply on Nov 24, 2014.

So as of dec 2, 2014 (date notes were generated), everything seems to be done except expired meds and the notes don't make mention of any progress on renewing med or my written reply that was received by them on Nov 24.

Insha Allh this last thing would be sorted out by early Jan 2015 and PPR comes through. My timeline is:

Date Applied: Dec 5, 2013
File Transfer: Feb 24, 2014
In Process: Nov 21, 2014
PPR: TBD
when did you apply for notes?
and did they reply back in exactly 30 days?

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
how much maximum we can upload doc size while sending email of requested documents ?
like MBs? how much

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marchlove said:
how much maximum we can upload doc size while sending email of requested documents ?
like MBs? how much
I find I can send upto 10 MB if i send from Gmail account but if I send from the DMP London Visa Online Portal the limit is "Each document must be 2 MB or smaller and in PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DOC, or DOCX formats but total size of all attachements can not exceed 3.5 MB."

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

Hope this helps sister.

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
My wife was not asked to come in for a remedical...just a chest xray. The email instructs the physician to send the results to New Delhi.

Is India processing the medicals now for Pakistani applicants?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
berket said:
My wife was not asked to come in for a remedical...just a chest xray. The email instructs the physician to send the results to New Delhi.

Is India processing the medicals now for Pakistani applicants?

India is the RMO meaning Regional Medical Office where all medicals conducted in Pakistan and other general asian countries goes there for final pass or fail decision. Usually its in Delhi and the results are uploaded by the officers on GCMS system where you can see the results when you order ATIP notes.

I've known India as the RMO since at least 2004 ...

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
OmNi2012 said:
India is the RMO meaning Regional Medical Office where all medicals conducted in Pakistan and other general asian countries goes there for final pass or fail decision. Usually its in Delhi and the results are uploaded by the officers on GCMS system where you can see the results when you order ATIP notes.

I've known India as the RMO since at least 2004 ...
Thanks in the other Islamabad Forum i was reading a post about an individual in 2013 where his wife was called in for a chest xray. The email instructed the physician to send the results to India but instead the Lahore medical office sent int to London causing a huge delay in his case

What experience does everyone else have? Is Lahore emailing the results to London or INdia?

This is an excerpt from my email:

FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS
* PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS AN OFFICIAL RE - ASSESSMENT REQUEST
* EMAIL ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION AT- DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT @ international.gc.ca <mailto: DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT @ international.gc.ca >

Sincerely,

Officer
Regional Medical Office
High Commission of Canada
Chanakyapuri, P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi-110021, India

mianyasir3777

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Feb-2012
Doc's Request.
28-Oct-2014
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2012
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
not mentioned in e case but correspondence with London.
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014, uploaded by IOM on 09-12-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision made 16-01-2015, ppr 22-Jan-2015, pp sent via VAC 26-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-Feb-2015 after 19 days
LANDED..........
Waiting... InshahAllah Soon in March-2015
Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Client information- You indicate having been unemployed since May 211. Please explain how you have been able to financially support yourself since May 2011. Please also explain how you have spent/occupied your time in the past 3 ½ years. Provide documentary evidence, if applicable.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The subject line of this email and the initials included in the subject line are essential to avoid delays in processing requests and responses. Please include the initials written in the subject line of this email, in all future correspondence with us. For email communication, please use the “Reply to Sender” option of your email software which will keep the subject line intact in your response. For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

REO(CN)

Now I need help on that as I m unemployed from may 2011 and did nothing in this period till today I mean just stayed at home or with friends normal life etc. I have one elder brother and my father who earns and we all family survive.
Now my question is that
1. What should I reply to them in written as I think I do not have any official document in this case or should I need I don't know
2. And should I reply them by replying to their e mail or in written courier

haroonbashir

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
13 Nov and ECAS goes IN-PROCESS
Med's Done....
28 Nov
Interview........
No Way
Passport Req..
Decision made on 12 Dec, PPT req. on 9 Jan, CHC ISB recieved PPT on 12 Jan
VISA ISSUED...
10 Dec Visa Issued and PPT recieved with Visa on 4th Feb.
LANDED..........
March or April
AOA...

Guys I just want to know that how much they took time to send PPR after Decision Made... its been 1 week almost and my ECAS change to Decision Made from IN-PROCESS and I also done my Medical Last month....

kab aae gi PPR kab ae gi...

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
haroonbashir said:
AOA...

Guys I just want to know that how much they took time to send PPR after Decision Made... its been 1 week almost and my ECAS change to Decision Made from IN-PROCESS and I also done my Medical Last month....

kab aae gi PPR kab ae gi...
they sent me PPR after 16 days....

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
mianyasir3777 said:
Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Client information- You indicate having been unemployed since May 211. Please explain how you have been able to financially support yourself since May 2011. Please also explain how you have spent/occupied your time in the past 3 ½ years. Provide documentary evidence, if applicable.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The subject line of this email and the initials included in the subject line are essential to avoid delays in processing requests and responses. Please include the initials written in the subject line of this email, in all future correspondence with us. For email communication, please use the “Reply to Sender” option of your email software which will keep the subject line intact in your response. For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter.

Yours sincerely,

REO(CN)

Now I need help on that as I m unemployed from may 2011 and did nothing in this period till today I mean just stayed at home or with friends normal life etc. I have one elder brother and my father who earns and we all family survive.
Now my question is that
1. What should I reply to them in written as I think I do not have any official document in this case or should I need I don't know
This is one uniqiue situation, even though CIC they say there is no income requirement for spousal sponsorship, but still they have to make sure that your spouse doesn't rely on welfare....what i think you should get a letter from your brother and father that they have decent jobs and therefore we all live in joint family and you are his son and dependent on him, get a letter stating that your wife will not be dependent on the welfate and your dad and brother take full responsibility for your wife to come.... explain them in a letter that you are still looking for a decent job,, explain them your qualification.....

just to make clear that when you submit your application for spousal sponsorship you giv in writing that you are responsible for your spouse for 3 year, that you will provide lodging, food and her basic needs.....

but bro you are married get a job... it will help you for sure....

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Hi
You have to provide some kind of proof that your wife will not go on welfare in the next three yrs and that you will be able to support her when she lands here. Also what have you been doing in the three yrs you need to tell them, if you are involved in a business or something.
This is a genuine case, may be other experience memebers might help you or guide you. or even an immigration consultant or a lawyer might be able to give you an advise on this is the answer to this email will really depend on how CIC will give u the visa,

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
mianyasir3777 said:
Dear Applicant,

Yours sincerely,

REO(CN)

Now my question is that
You are the applicant right? And it is a husband case right?

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
handsup said:
You are the applicant right? And it is a husband case right?
Get a job at a restaurant or anynywhere, in Canada you exist only if you are working, so if you are working in canada they can trace your existance, and this is wat matters.... so they have to make surethat you were not involved in any illegal activity, just sent them proof of your brother and dad's income and tell them ou are dependent on them....