LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
mahmudp said:
Get a job at a restaurant or anynywhere, in Canada you exist only if you are working, so if you are working in canada they can trace your existance, and this is wat matters.... so they have to make surethat you were not involved in any illegal activity, just sent them proof of your brother and dad's income and tell them ou are dependent on them....
One is no more dependent when is above 18 years of old for CIC ;) It happens only in Pakistan and India ;D

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
handsup said:
One is no more dependent when is above 18 years of old for CIC ;) It happens only in Pakistan and India ;D
handsup you are right but he/she has to prove his/her existance, we are in canada, if its a wife case and the guy is not working, y is he married does he have enough to share the responsibility.... if its a wife case, I understand alot of girls in canada they dont work... and its because they dont have to if their parent and brothers are well established...... I know I am very straight forward,,, but if a person has no job and now he is married it is evident that the wife will have to depend on welfare or this guy will make his wife work in canada

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
mahmudp said:
handsup you are right but he/she has to prove his/her existance, we are in canada, if its a wife case and the guy is not working, y is he married does he have enough to share the responsibility.... if its a wife case, I understand alot of girls in canada they dont work... and its because they dont have to if their parent and brothers are well established...... I know I am very straight forward,,, but if a person has no job and now he is married it is evident that the wife will have to depend on welfare or this guy will make his wife work in canada
You are right, but I guess this is the husband case and wife is sponsoring; as if you look at the email header s/he shared they addresses as dear Applicant...
In either way husband has to work, I ll share my thoughts once I am clear about this case; whether it is husband or wife case.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
handsup said:
You are right, but I guess this is the husband case and wife is sponsoring; as if you look at the email header s/he shared they addresses as dear Applicant...
In either way husband has to work, I ll share my thoughts once I am clear about this case; whether it is husband or wife case.
I think you are right it is a husband case, and I believe husband is in pakistan and is doing nothing... oh c'mon if the husband is doing nothing in pakistan for 3 years ... he wont do anything in Canada as well....

Mazshai

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Waiting
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
January 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
mahmudp said:
I think you are right it is a husband case, and I believe husband is in pakistan and is doing nothing... oh c'mon if the husband is doing nothing in pakistan for 3 years ... he wont do anything in Canada as well....
Come on people he asked for help from u don't di this if u have something which can help him so tell him and let the CIC do her job
We all r here to get help it's not our job to decide something 'wud he work in Canada or not 'so plz be helpful
Thanx

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
mianyasir3777 said:
Dear Applicant,

Now I need help on that as I m unemployed from may 2011 and did nothing in this period till today I mean just stayed at home or with friends normal life etc. I have one elder brother and my father who earns and we all family survive.
Now my question is that
1. What should I reply to them in written as I think I do not have any official document in this case or should I need I don't know
2. And should I reply them by replying to their e mail or in written courier
So this is a Husband case and the wife is Canadian nationality holder.
I am sorry in advance if you get my tone and words harsh. If you put yourself in your VO boots and read your case; you are an Asian and Muslim from Pakistan, while the cultural norms in this region clearly shows that the Man has to work even if the wife is working or not. It is the responsibility of a Man/Husband to bear the expenses of his house and wife. And in Pakistan usually guys need to establish 1st to get married. IDK what happened to your case and you got a Canadian wife even if you were not doing any job, it could be because you were a Landlord or had your business run by your other elder family members of whatever. OR it is also possible that you left job because of XYZ reasons after marrying your wife.
The red flag of your case is Cultural Norm and you are AGAINST that.
I have read so many cases so far where there are husband cases too but Husbands never left jobs and they DO support their wives in CANADA.
You have put yourself in a big trouble, it might put you in a doubt of marriage of convenience too, because you might have thought to get PR and then get separation from wife and start doing your job then (It is just a clue to show you how hard the situation is for you now).
Suggestions:
1. Letter from father and brother that they were supporting you in the meantime because of xyz reasons.
2. Get a job in Pakistan and then a letter from your employer that stating you are doing a permanent job on a good salary.
3. Have a solid reason of not working since that stated period of time and DO NOT state and lame excuse of any illness; that might put you into another BIG TROUBLE.

You can reply via email.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Mazshai said:
Come on people he asked for help from u don't di this if u have something which can help him so tell him and let the CIC do her job
We all r here to get help it's not our job to decide something 'wud he work in Canada or not 'so plz be helpful
Thanx
Mazshai, we have already replied him, i think there is nothing we could do, We have suggested him somethin, you should check msgs we replied earlier

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Mazshai said:
Thanx
No one is deciding so!
And are brainstorming to help him and get him out of this situation.

qw101

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 6, 2015 (DM as well)
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 11, 2015
Haniya_T said:
when did you apply for notes?
and did they reply back in exactly 30 days?
I applied for notes on Nov 28 and got them on dec 23 (25 days).

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
handsup said:
So this is a Husband case and the wife is Canadian nationality holder.
I am sorry in advance if you get my tone and words harsh. If you put yourself in your VO boots and read your case; you are an Asian and Muslim from Pakistan, while the cultural norms in this region clearly shows that the Man has to work even if the wife is working or not. It is the responsibility of a Man/Husband to bear the expenses of his house and wife. And in Pakistan usually guys need to establish 1st to get married. IDK what happened to your case and you got a Canadian wife even if you were not doing any job, it could be because you were a Landlord or had your business run by your other elder family members of whatever. OR it is also possible that you left job because of XYZ reasons after marrying your wife.
The red flag of your case is Cultural Norm and you are AGAINST that.
I have read so many cases so far where there are husband cases too but Husbands never left jobs and they DO support their wives in CANADA.
You have put yourself in a big trouble, it might put you in a doubt of marriage of convenience too, because you might have thought to get PR and then get separation from wife and start doing your job then (It is just a clue to show you how hard the situation is for you now).
Suggestions:
1. Letter from father and brother that they were supporting you in the meantime because of xyz reasons.
2. Get a job in Pakistan and then a letter from your employer that stating you are doing a permanent job on a good salary.
3. Have a solid reason of not working since that stated period of time and DO NOT state and lame excuse of any illness; that might put you into another BIG TROUBLE.
I am not deciding anything for anyone.... to make his case easier he should have showed in his application that he was working in pakistan, in Pakistan it is not at all difficult to prove that you have a job, I am sure he could have arranged an experience letter through a relative or a friend... but since he did not mention this earlier it would be now difficult to prove that he had been working.... I am not sure what was his status since 2011 if he was a student all he has to do that he submit his transcript and degree and inform CIC that he was studying... but only if he was a student.... something I have in mind he can prove he work as a free lancer but it also depends on the qualification he has.....

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
mahmudp said:
I am not deciding anything for anyone.... to make his case easier he should have showed in his application that he was working in pakistan, in Pakistan it is not at all difficult to prove that you have a job, I am sure he could have arranged an experience letter through a relative or a friend... but since he did not mention this earlier it would be now difficult to prove that he had been working.... I am not sure what was his status since 2011 if he was a student all he has to do that he submit his transcript and degree and inform CIC that he was studying... but only if he was a student.... something I have in mind he can prove he work as a free lancer but it also depends on the qualification he has.....
If he was a student that IS mentioned in the application when filed...
I am a freelancer and I do have account and pay slips as a proof so he would need to show a proof of at least a profile on such website where he gets work from. If it is manual even then a proof would be needed.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
handsup said:
If he was a student that IS mentioned in the application when filed...
I am a freelancer and I do have account and pay slips as a proof so he would need to show a proof of at least a profile on such website where he gets work from. If it is manual even then a proof would be needed.
he canget letters from companies owned by friends and relatives stating this>>>>

"THis is to confirm that Mr.______ provide technical assistance to our company when reuired, he does occaisional computer repairs, windows installation and resolve networking issues, and the company pays chim cash for his services...." something like this

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
mahmudp said:
he canget letters from companies owned by friends and relatives stating this>>>>

"THis is to confirm that Mr.______ provide technical assistance to our company when reuired, he does occaisional computer repairs, windows installation and resolve networking issues, and the company pays chim cash for his services...." something like this
Provided he added related certificates/diplomas when filed the case

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
handsup said:
Provided he added related certificates/diplomas when filed the case
thats what I said in my earlier post, that he can show he had been working as a freelancer depending on his qualification

rose dar

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.