LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
ubaid.hassan said:
Yea, you are right. She asked me to submit the passport during interview but she returned after a while mentioning that they have not received my medical reports yet.
Because due to some issue i got late in undergoing medical exam & had that exactly 11 days before interview.
So she returned passport for furthur medical (could be needed).
After 2 days of interview my E-Cas updated to "Meds result received" :p

> Masha'ALLAH.
Glad to know about your case :)
Best of Luck.
ahan that is great even then, der ayad darust ayad and thanks fo the wishes :)
did you get remed email 1st and then interview email?

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-12-2014, sent 29-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
handsup said:
ahan that is great even then, der ayad darust ayad and thanks fo the wishes :)
did you get remed email 1st and then interview email?
No, I got them both at the same day.

Princess123

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-March-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-April-2013/
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
10-April-2013 (Isl)/24-Feb-2014(London)
Med's Request
7 oct 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2013 expired / 21 oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 November 2014 passport sent 21 November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Any idea, is islamabad visa office sending bAck passports with visa these days ? I can't see any tracking numbers or good news regarding visa .. It's really depressing ...

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
Princess123 said:
Any idea, is islamabad visa office sending bAck passports with visa these days ? I can't see any tracking numbers or good news regarding visa .. It's really depressing ...
Yes, there are so many people over here with similar timeline who are waiting for their passport to get back.
Most of them have crossed more than a month or so.
So You should not worry about it. Keep calm and Pray to ALLAH.
I wonder why the hell they have written in the PPR email that you should contact LDN Immigration when you dont hear from TCS for two weeks after submitting passport or you should not arrange any travel for atleast 2 weeks blah blah, if the Visa stamping process is supposed to be that much prolonged then they should'nt have written these things in email.
Hope Everyone get back their passport with Visa.

Scrp2014

Dec 16, 2014
handsup said:
No, they do not have access to CIC DB, but CIC is answerable to them within a specific time period of 30 days. So do fnd your MP ASAP and get inquiry on your case. Wish you good luck. You have to be in CA as you need to go to the MP's office to sign a doc.
Hey one more thing, what does your ecas say?
ecas say, a decision has been made and office will contact etc etc...and that is the same update for last 2-3 months.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Scrp2014 said:
ecas say, a decision has been made and office will contact etc etc...and that is the same update for last 2-3 months.
Hmmm okay, have you contacted your MP?

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Hi guys,

We submitted our application in May 2014 and we got sponsorship approval in july. My wife is the sponsor. We had just nikkah ceremony in january 2014. Now rukhsati is in first week of Janury (after two weeks). The ecas status is just showing application received. We will send the additional proof (proof of wedding, honeymoon, living together etc.) in January inshAllah. My question is: will my case be considered as nikkah only even though we are getting married now? It has been just 4 and half months since LVO received our application and I don't think they have started working on my application? How to send the proof to LVO? Also, my wife will live with me after rukhsati and I am living in Korea these days. So I guess we will have to submit the proof of intent of return as well. Also, If I am in Korea, can I request that my visa be stamped in Korea or will I have to get visa stamped in Pakistan?

Any support in this regard will be highly appreciated.

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
yasir22 said:
Hi guys,

We submitted our application in May 2014 and we got sponsorship approval in july. My wife is the sponsor. We had just nikkah ceremony in january 2014. Now rukhsati is in first week of Janury (after two weeks). The ecas status is just showing application received. We will send the additional proof (proof of wedding, honeymoon, living together etc.) in January inshAllah. My question is: will my case be considered as nikkah only even though we are getting married now? It has been just 4 and half months since LVO received our application and I don't think they have started working on my application? How to send the proof to LVO? Also, my wife will live with me after rukhsati and I am living in Korea these days. So I guess we will have to submit the proof of intent of return as well. Also, If I am in Korea, can I request that my visa be stamped in Korea or will I have to get visa stamped in Pakistan?

Yes it will be considered as Nikkah unless you update them about Rukhsati with proofs.
I suggest you to start collecting your on going relationship proofs (Call Histories etc) from now on.
I cant guide you about your Visa question as I dont have sufficient knowledge in that regard.
One of venerable members "Handsup" may help you as he seems more experienced.
Best of Luck.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
yasir22 said:
Hi guys,

By reading your post I assume that you are either Canadian Citizen or the National right?
After sending your Rukhsaty/Walima and the ongoing relationship proofs your case will be considered as Full marriage case. You may even attach the proof of date fixing in your family members with the pics, exact date they gathered for date fix ceremony, Calls/texts/emails records between you an your spouse etc. Yes you can Update your Korean address for future correspondence for PP etc when send these proofs and letter of rukhsati to your VO. You can mail the proofs(After Rukhsati) on the mailing address you might have got in the email regarding file transfer to your VO.
Suggestion:
Nobody knows whether your case is being reviewed or not unless CIC contacts you, so to be on safer end send an email of your Rukhsai function date and intentions to the VO beforehand; so that they may know your plans and do not ask for additional docs meanwhile.
Wish you good luck.

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
Hey Guys!
I'd made an Enquiry to LVO on Nov 11, 2014, that
Where My File is? With them or not (LVO)?
If Yes, When did they receive it from Islamabad?
As they said, that they'll give me reply within 28 days...
But no Response...

Your Suggestions Please!!

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
khan877 said:
Hey Guys!
I'd made an Enquiry to LVO on Nov 11, 2014, that
Where My File is? With them or not (LVO)?
If Yes, When did they receive it from Islamabad?
As they said, that they'll give me reply within 28 days...
But no Response...

Your Suggestions Please!!
Count 28 business days, they had too many holidays during this time period

saimsaim123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
hi all.
i sponsored my wife December 2013 and file send to London within a month. in November 2014 my on-line status changed to file received into in process. my wife received an email for her e-medical in December 2014 she submit her medical right away. but the time i applied for my wife we didnt have any dependent but GOD blessed us with baby girl so right after medical i add-on my daughter in Mississauga my question is how long Mississauga will take to process my daughter's(dependent add-on) file and send to London. and how long London will take for the whole process? i miss my daughter and wife so much.
THANKS.

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
handsup said:
Count 28 business days, they had too many holidays during this time period
My Dear, 28 Business Days completed today
But Don't know why

hassanraza

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/7/2013
AOR Received.
24/7/2013
File Transfer...
24/1/2014
Med's Request
20/10/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014 (remed as original expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/11/2014; Passport sent: 21/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
14/1/2015
LANDED..........
20/1/2015
ubaid.hassan said:
Yes, there are so many people over here with similar timeline who are waiting for their passport to get back.
Most of them have crossed more than a month or so.
So You should not worry about it. Keep calm and Pray to ALLAH.
I wonder why the hell they have written in the PPR email that you should contact LDN Immigration when you dont hear from TCS for two weeks after submitting passport or you should not arrange any travel for atleast 2 weeks blah blah, if the Visa stamping process is supposed to be that much prolonged then they should'nt have written these things in email.
Hope Everyone get back their passport with Visa.
Do you guys think that while we are waiting to get our passports back (with the visa), it might be helpful to involve our local MP if this could speed up the process in any way? What else can we do? I don't think they would respond to an email.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Princess123 said:
The files that have been transferred to London, where do you send the passports? Islamabad or London? I applied for parents sponsorship, and file was sent to London. However, my mother is in Canada on super visa, so when passport request will come will I send them to ISB or Ottawa?