Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Scrp2014 said:
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. Joined in to get some info about my case being processed at LVO.
My wife's sponsorship case is in a strange situation right now. We both live in US currently on TN and TD visas.

When i filed back in February 2013 I was in Canada so did not have any issues there. I moved to US in August 2013 on TN and my wife back then was still in Pakistan doing her final year of University. However, soon after getting done University i got her TD visa approved for the US and she moved just 4 months ago. Interestingly, the week she moved to US; LVO asked for re-med. We were unsure about how long she would stay in US so we refused updating her home Karachi address etc. We did re-med in US and soon after re-med we got passport request to send to Islamabad. Then, we informed LVO about her presence in US and showed intent to submit passport directly to LVO instead Islamabad since we cant really send passports in or out of Pakistan. That also worked out and LVO sent us new passport submission procedure directly to them in London.

we have provided all details about my current work in US and our temporary status. I was not expecting anything unusual since Canadian citizens can still sponsor spouse while being out of Canada. But unfortunately, they returned passport today without visa.

I have not heard any thing back from them about additional documents or reasons of not issuing visa.
Have any one had this kind of situation before? and what do I need to do this at this point of time? I am very clear that we will move to Canada once she gets her immigration visa.

If any one have had such experience please share. I would appreciate your help. We want to move to Canada but due to these issues we just dont know what to do at this point of time. And what kind of delay this can cause to the rest of file processing. Is it a sign of a rejection?

Please share your thought!

Thanks,
AOA
Oh that is a strange and new case for me. Did you get any email/letter with PP?
Have you contacted your MP?
Suggestion:
Create a topic in this forum and get help
I wish you all the Best

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-12-2014, sent 29-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
Scrp2014 said:
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. Joined in to get some info about my case being processed at LVO.
My wife's sponsorship case is in a strange situation right now. We both live in US currently on TN and TD visas.

When i filed back in February 2013 I was in Canada so did not have any issues there. I moved to US in August 2013 on TN and my wife back then was still in Pakistan doing her final year of University. However, soon after getting done University i got her TD visa approved for the US and she moved just 4 months ago. Interestingly, the week she moved to US; LVO asked for re-med. We were unsure about how long she would stay in US so we refused updating her home Karachi address etc. We did re-med in US and soon after re-med we got passport request to send to Islamabad. Then, we informed LVO about her presence in US and showed intent to submit passport directly to LVO instead Islamabad since we cant really send passports in or out of Pakistan. That also worked out and LVO sent us new passport submission procedure directly to them in London.

we have provided all details about my current work in US and our temporary status. I was not expecting anything unusual since Canadian citizens can still sponsor spouse while being out of Canada. But unfortunately, they returned passport today without visa.

I have not heard any thing back from them about additional documents or reasons of not issuing visa.
Have any one had this kind of situation before? and what do I need to do this at this point of time? I am very clear that we will move to Canada once she gets her immigration visa.

If any one have had such experience please share. I would appreciate your help. We want to move to Canada but due to these issues we just dont know what to do at this point of time. And what kind of delay this can cause to the rest of file processing. Is it a sign of a rejection?

Please share your thought!

Thanks,
AOA
I think you should email them your
whole Scenario as they suggest to
contact them if anything unusual
happens.

Best of Luck!

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
ubaid.hassan said:
happens.

Best of Luck!
Hey
Why you got interview and what was asked you? Please share if you do not mind

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
handsup said:
Hey
Why you got interview and what was asked you? Please share if you do not mind
Bro they doubted on my Marriage.
And they asked each n every single thing of our Relationship since the marriage proposal.
And Thanks to Almighty ALLAH, HE helped us and we made it.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
ubaid.hassan said:
Bro they doubted on my Marriage.
And they asked each n every single thing of our Relationship since the marriage proposal.
And Thanks to Almighty ALLAH, HE helped us and we made it.
Oh okay and what made them doubt?

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
handsup said:
Oh okay and what made them doubt?
Only ALLAH knows what they doubted on.
May be just because my wife was one of acquaintances of my Family not a closed one.

> How about your file?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
ubaid.hassan said:
Only ALLAH knows what they doubted on.
May be just because my wife was one of acquaintances of my Family not a closed one.

> How about your file?
Okay that is great that you cleared their doubt and now are in normal flow of case. I heard that they issue Visa on the day of interview if you pass the interview. Why not to you then ?
Alhamdulillah my case went so smooth even we were not relatives. We met in a college. I am on my final stage and have sent my PP for Visa stamp to ISB.

Scrp2014

Dec 16, 2014
handsup said:
Oh that is a strange and new case for me. Did you get any email/letter with PP?
Have you contacted your MP?
Suggestion:
Create a topic in this forum and get help
I wish you all the Best
That is the most funny part is that there is no email or letter with passport. May be they have made a mistake in dispatching passport prior to visa issuance. But that is highly unlikely.
MP? is that member of parliament? I am in US currently so i am not sure if they will even help,

Scrp2014

Dec 16, 2014
ubaid.hassan said:
happens.

Best of Luck!
Yes, I have sent an email to them already. I am not sure if being out of Canada is a big thing for them. But personally being citizen it should not be a problem since citizens do travel, work etc. in other countries as well. And specially, looking at the horrible CIC's lengthy spouse sponsorship process things/personal situation do change!
I just wish and pray everything would be fine!

Thanks!

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Scrp2014 said:
That is the most funny part is that there is no email or letter with passport. May be they have made a mistake in dispatching passport prior to visa issuance. But that is highly unlikely.
MP? is that member of parliament? I am in US currently so i am not sure if they will even help,
Oh that s even strange
MP is member of Parliament. Try to find the MP where you are planning to settle in CANADA. He will inquire CIC on behalf of you and will tell you the inner true reason behind this blunder of LVO.

Scrp2014

Dec 16, 2014
handsup said:
Oh that s even strange
MP is member of Parliament. Try to find the MP where you are planning to settle in CANADA. He will inquire CIC on behalf of you and will tell you the inner true reason behind this blunder of LVO.
Thanks. Do these MPs have access to CIC database or do they also just request first and than we wait for days to get response from visa office.
I do have my family lives in Toronto so I will ask my brother to find out the local MP and get in touch with this.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Scrp2014 said:
Thanks. Do these MPs have access to CIC database or do they also just request first and than we wait for days to get response from visa office.
I do have my family lives in Toronto so I will ask my brother to find out the local MP and get in touch with this.
No, they do not have access to CIC DB, but CIC is answerable to them within a specific time period of 30 days. So do fnd your MP ASAP and get inquiry on your case. Wish you good luck. You have to be in CA as you need to go to the MP's office to sign a doc.
Hey one more thing, what does your ecas say?

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Scrp2014 said:
u must send them inquiry email and ordernotes is best

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Marchlove said:
u must send them inquiry email and ordernotes is best
Dear this MP thing will save much of his time.

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
handsup said:
Okay that is great that you cleared their doubt and now are in normal flow of case. I heard that they issue Visa on the day of interview if you pass the interview. Why not to you then ?
Alhamdulillah my case went so smooth even we were not relatives. We met in a college. I am on my final stage and have sent my PP for Visa stamp to ISB.
Yea, you are right. She asked me to submit the passport during interview but she returned after a while mentioning that they have not received my medical reports yet.
Because due to some issue i got late in undergoing medical exam & had that exactly 11 days before interview.
So she returned passport for furthur medical (could be needed).
After 2 days of interview my E-Cas updated to "Meds result received" :p

> Masha'ALLAH.
Glad to know about your case :)
Best of Luck.