Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon!
dextroo said:
Am sure in a day or two he will get an update
I hope so inshaAllah!!!! I want him here by mid-January, but looking at how long ISB takes to send back passports with visas it does not seem possible that he will be able to come by mid-January. May Allah swt make all our cases easy and fast inshaAllah ameen.

shahbano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-13
AOR Received.
06-12-13
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
23-01-15
Med's Done....
26-01-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-15
LANDED..........
01-04-15 (expected date of landing )
hey guys its a month today that i requested notes. and i havent received them yet. does it take longer than 30 days? :'( :'( :'( :'(

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
According to notes will be
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
I am waiting for this day
shahbano said:
hey guys its a month today that i requested notes. and i havent received them yet. does it take longer than 30 days? :'( :'( :'( :'(
One of my friend order notes on 13th November and got it today. It means they are couple of days behind I hope you will get it soon. I also ordered my Notes on Nov 17 as well.

My time line is also same as yours. Lets hope and pray all of us get good news. Please keep posted. Thanks

MarryALi

Jan 16, 2014
My remedical xray is not fine so they asked for three days sputum test now. Any idea how it will impact on timelines ?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
MarryALi said:
My remedical xray is not fine so they asked for three days sputum test now. Any idea how it will impact on timelines ?
I wish the test comes Negative but IFF it gets Positive result than it will put AT LEAST 6 months of cure delay plus added time of your turn in VO. So I wish it results negative, wish you good luck and do let me know the situation.

hassanraza

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/7/2013
AOR Received.
24/7/2013
File Transfer...
24/1/2014
Med's Request
20/10/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014 (remed as original expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/11/2014; Passport sent: 21/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
14/1/2015
LANDED..........
20/1/2015
I hope so inshaAllah!!!! I want him here by mid-January, but looking at how long ISB takes to send back passports with visas it does not seem possible that he will be able to come by mid-January. May Allah swt make all our cases easy and fast inshaAllah ameen.
[/quote]

My wife sent her passport to ISB on November 20th and still has not received it back. When did your husband submit his passport, if you dont mind? How long has it been for others on this forum? Has anyone received their passport with stamped visa from ISB recently? Thanks!

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Hey Guys Just to update everyyone on my file.....

I submitted the documents for my wife sponsorship on october 29th 2013.
On November 26th I was approved as the sponsor...
My file transferred to LVO on 27th Jan 2014...
Received medical request on Nov 3, 2014
No changes on eCAS
my wife sent her medical on november 20, 2014 (I am assuming they must have received the medical by 24th or 25th Nov, 2014
On Dec 1, 2014 I check eCas and it says 'Decision Made'

AND FINALLY TODAY ME AND MY WIFE IN PAKISTAN BOTH RECEIVED THE EMAIL TO SEND THE PASSPORTS TO ISLAMABAD SO THAT THEY CVAN ISSUE THE PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA FOR HER... THEY ALSO ASKED FOR SOME INFO REGARDING HER HEIGHT AND EYE COLOR

so InshAllah we will send the passport tomorrow. I would like to thank everyone for their help and support....

Also I would request you all to pray for all the departed souls of Army public school peshawer.... and its about time Army should take control of this beloved country.... I CONDEMN THE ATTACK ON APS PESHAWER

Princess123

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-March-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-April-2013/
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
10-April-2013 (Isl)/24-Feb-2014(London)
Med's Request
7 oct 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2013 expired / 21 oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 November 2014 passport sent 21 November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Inshallah
hassanraza said:

My wife sent her passport to ISB on November 20th and still has not received it back. When did your husband submit his passport, if you dont mind? How long has it been for others on this forum? Has anyone received their passport with stamped visa from ISB recently? Thanks!
Hi
I submitted on 21 nov please msg once u receive pp. I m waiting for my pp too ..
Thanks

hassanraza

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/7/2013
AOR Received.
24/7/2013
File Transfer...
24/1/2014
Med's Request
20/10/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014 (remed as original expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/11/2014; Passport sent: 21/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
14/1/2015
LANDED..........
20/1/2015
Sure I will. Has anyone else received their passport in the past few weeks?

M. Hasan

Sep 18, 2014
Husband case

File was sent to London in July 2014. It's saying application received but doesn't mention the medical being received. We attached the "medical" page the clinic gave us with our application submission.

Should I be concerned? I'm kind of freaking out.... :-X

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
mahmudp said:

No changes on eCAS
my wife sent her medical on november 20, 2014 (I am assuming they must have received the medical by 24th or 25th Nov, 2014

AND FINALLY TODAY ME AND MY WIFE IN PAKISTAN BOTH RECEIVED THE EMAIL TO SEND THE PASSPORTS TO ISLAMABAD SO THAT THEY CVAN ISSUE THE PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA FOR HER... THEY ALSO ASKED FOR SOME INFO REGARDING HER HEIGHT AND EYE COLOR

so InshAllah we will send the passport tomorrow. I would like to thank everyone for their help and support....

Also I would request you all to pray for all the departed souls of Army public school peshawer.... and its about time Army should take control of this beloved country.... I CONDEMN THE ATTACK ON APS PESHAWER
congratulations , you are very lucky, within two month your case has been finalize , excellent . Best of luck . Naveed

t_imtia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2013
File Transfer...
November 26, 2013
Med's Request
November 3, 2014
Med's Done....
November 28, 2014
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon!
hassanraza said:

My husband did his re-medical on Nov 28th, but no ppr request yet!! :( I am hoping he gets it soon and comes soon & your wife too inshaAllah!!!!!

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
mahmudp said:

No changes on eCAS

Congrats!!! I hope you have a blessed life with your wife..........

My e-case status changed to "decision made" on 6th Dec. I hope good news is close.

My heart goes out to the families who have lost their loved ones today. May Allah grant them patience.

Regards,

Terrykhan

Scrp2014

Dec 16, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. Joined in to get some info about my case being processed at LVO.
My wife's sponsorship case is in a strange situation right now. We both live in US currently on TN and TD visas.

When i filed back in February 2013 I was in Canada so did not have any issues there. I moved to US in August 2013 on TN and my wife back then was still in Pakistan doing her final year of University. However, soon after getting done University i got her TD visa approved for the US and she moved just 4 months ago. Interestingly, the week she moved to US; LVO asked for re-med. We were unsure about how long she would stay in US so we refused updating her home Karachi address etc. We did re-med in US and soon after re-med we got passport request to send to Islamabad. Then, we informed LVO about her presence in US and showed intent to submit passport directly to LVO instead Islamabad since we cant really send passports in or out of Pakistan. That also worked out and LVO sent us new passport submission procedure directly to them in London.

we have provided all details about my current work in US and our temporary status. I was not expecting anything unusual since Canadian citizens can still sponsor spouse while being out of Canada. But unfortunately, they returned passport today without visa.

I have not heard any thing back from them about additional documents or reasons of not issuing visa.
Have any one had this kind of situation before? and what do I need to do this at this point of time? I am very clear that we will move to Canada once she gets her immigration visa.

If any one have had such experience please share. I would appreciate your help. We want to move to Canada but due to these issues we just dont know what to do at this point of time. And what kind of delay this can cause to the rest of file processing. Is it a sign of a rejection?

Please share your thought!

Thanks,
AOA