waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
desighee said:
I agree with both mahmudp and gcmsnotespuzzle. We have to make sure our applications are properly filled and answered professionally and accurately. However, on the other hand, I agree with gcmsnotespuzzle that more staff and resources need to be allocated for prompt processing times.

I am sponsoring my wife from Afghanistan and applied through Islamabad. But, due to the backlog at Islamabad, Mississauga transferred my spousal sponsorship application to New Delhi instead. I am happy with the decision since New Delhi's processing times are much shorter than that of Islamabad.
All the best brother! Keep us posted on the progress.

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
OmNi2012 said:
Thank you Naveed. Before I provide any comments, can you share whether you are sponsoring your spouse/children, or parents, or someone else?

Is this a family class sponsorship category or refugee case? (protected person OR compassionate/humanitarian grounds)

Based on your reply I might be able to advice.
salam , I claim here asylum and my case has been accepted within two month, then I applied PR application including my family + three kids sponsor application . After approvel of sponsor my family file has been sent to Islamabad Pk for further process. I have received PR in August 2014 but my family case is still sleeping in cic isb because we did not receive anything from cic isb. Thanks in advance, Naveed

Paki3506

Dec 1, 2014
gcmsnotespuzzle said:
I have seen a case where visit visa was granted to the applicant as she had a very good job back home and also she had a multiple visa to U.S where she spend time with her husband(Sponsor) and then went back to Pakistan. Sponsor was also at a senior management position.

Rest of the details (if it is first in first out etc), are a trade secret. They do not want to share with anyone.
Thanks for your response.

t_imtia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2013
File Transfer...
November 26, 2013
Med's Request
November 3, 2014
Med's Done....
November 28, 2014
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon!
Dear members! I had a unique question.

Let's say someone is a Hepatitis B Inactive Carrier, means they have the virus load in their blood but it has less than 2000 copies, so it is not active, not contagious/transferable, and is not harming that individual either. What would the medical be like in the eye of the Canadian government if it shows on their medical? Do you think it could deny visa?

gcmsnotespuzzle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
01-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
02-24-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
t_imtia said:
Dear members! I had a unique question.

Let's say someone is a Hepatitis B Inactive Carrier, means they have the virus load in their blood but it has less than 2000 copies, so it is not active, not contagious/transferable, and is not harming that individual either. What would the medical be like in the eye of the Canadian government if it shows on their medical? Do you think it could deny visa?
You may want to consult your physician first to understand the issues first i.e how severe it is and what are the implications, cures etc. Then consulting an immigration lawyer probably would be a good idea to avoid any hassles later on. Also, see this http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-medical-examinations.html

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naveedpcs said:
salam , I claim here asylum and my case has been accepted within two month, then I applied PR application including my family + three kids sponsor application . After approvel of sponsor my family file has been sent to Islamabad Pk for further process. I have received PR in August 2014 but my family case is still sleeping in cic isb because we did not receive anything from cic isb. Thanks in advance, Naveed
Have you had a chance to speak with your MP office? Clearly dealing with Islamabad requires something like MP or a really agigated email lol but I prefer you take the MP route.

muhammadarkhan

Jul 7, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 April 2014
AOR Received.
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
what is MP office....and how can i get in contact wid this office....basically its over my head the MP office....??

t_imtia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2013
File Transfer...
November 26, 2013
Med's Request
November 3, 2014
Med's Done....
November 28, 2014
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon!
gcmsnotespuzzle said:
You may want to consult your physician first to understand the issues first i.e how severe it is and what are the implications, cures etc. Then consulting an immigration lawyer probably would be a good idea to avoid any hassles later on. Also, see this http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-medical-examinations.html
What of the person found out about this condition after the sponsorship file has been sent and in previous medical it wasn't there, but for re-medical its present. Doctor told him it's not severe and they can't treat it as it's not active and most people have it all their life and it never becomes active. It is not transferable nor is it a risk to anyone else. It would be a problem if it was active, as the doctor said. Have not consulted a lawyer. What do you think could happen?

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
t_imtia said:
What of the person found out about this condition after the sponsorship file has been sent and in previous medical it wasn't there, but for re-medical its present. Doctor told him it's not severe and they can't treat it as it's not active and most people have it all their life and it never becomes active. It is not transferable nor is it a risk to anyone else. It would be a problem if it was active, as the doctor said. Have not consulted a lawyer. What do you think could happen?
I would advise you to post your question by creating a separate thread on these forums. There are members outside this thread who have a lot more knowledge about these issues. Take a look at this thread, for example. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-divorce-a-red-flag-and-so-many-more-questions-t254495.0.html;msg3774575#msg3774575

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmNi2012 said:
Salam y'all!

I just got PPR 2 for the wife right now ... I'd like to take this opportunity to thank every member on this forum for being helpful and sharing their opinions and experiences. I'd also like to apologize to those who may have been hurt or took my comments personally.

If you require any assistance or anything you can personal message me and I shall try to reply within the circumference of my experience.

~ Best wishes to all those waiting to be re-united ~
Congrats and All the best!

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muhammadarkhan said:
what is MP office....and how can i get in contact wid this office....basically its over my head the MP office....??

If you or your spouse is living in Canada then they can go to their local Member of Parliament Office and submit an inquiry about your immigration file. They usually get a reply within a few days.

t_imtia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2013
File Transfer...
November 26, 2013
Med's Request
November 3, 2014
Med's Done....
November 28, 2014
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon!
desighee said:
I would advise you to post your question by creating a separate thread on these forums. There are members outside this thread who have a lot more knowledge about these issues. Take a look at this thread, for example. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-divorce-a-red-flag-and-so-many-more-questions-t254495.0.html;msg3774575#msg3774575
Thanks! He did his re-medical and it was cleared and sent to LVO. InshaAllah he gets ppr2 request soon! :)

ihma2213

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 (london)
Med's Request
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
Passport request Jan 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 1st :)
LANDED..........
ALHUMDULILAH!!!! got med request yesterday!

p_s

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London then new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2013
Doc's Request.
May 2015
AOR Received.
September 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
from isb to London January 23, 2014
Med's Request
November 7 2015
Med's Done....
Re medical 16 November
Interview........
November 2015
Passport Req..
Hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Hope soon and safe Landing
congratulation ihma
My application date: August 20013
send to Islamabad on September 2013
file transferred to London on January 23, 2014
Not in progress and nothing from London
Any 1 els same timeline and got nothing from London ?