Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Mazshai said:
As u told that u claimed as refugee I heard that they treat in different way with the case of person who claimed as refugee I met a person who has same situation as urs he told me that his family case is never transferred to London or anywhere else it's being process in Islamabad but weirded thing is they never contacted
Well they never contacted with me too just told me after one year that they transferred my husbands file to LVO after that they are sleeping again and 6 more months have been passed :( best of luck :)
thanks for reply. Jazakallah , Naveed

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
berket said:
usually what does a re medical indicate in terms of the file status?
I could be wrong but I believe they only request remedical once your case goes into IP (In Process) and your initial medical report has expired. At this point, it has been said that once the case goes into IP, it indicates that they believe the marriage is genuine. Status can change to IP either after a successful interview or if the officer is satisfied with the evidences submitted in the application. The case is now in the final stages, if the medicals are expired, they will request for you to redo the medical. In other words, they are satisfied with the genuinness of your marriage (either through evidence submitted or after the interview), but since medicals have been expired, they ask you to do it again. After meds, they need to do background/security checks. This is what I've been reading on these forums so take it with a grain of salt :)

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
desighee said:
I could be wrong but I believe they only request remedical once your case goes into IP (In Process) and your initial medical report has expired. At this point, it has been said that once the case goes into IP, it indicates that they believe the marriage is genuine. Status can change to IP either after a successful interview or if the officer is satisfied with the evidences submitted in the application. The case is now in the final stages, if the medicals are expired, they will request for you to redo the medical. In other words, they are satisfied with the genuinness of your marriage (either through evidence submitted or after the interview), but since medicals have been expired, they ask you to do it again. After meds, they need to do background/security checks. This is what I've been reading on these forums so take it with a grain of salt :)
Really appreciate the info, extremely helpful. So I guess the next question, which everyone seems to have a different answer for, how long after IP does that the passport request come?

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
berket said:
Really appreciate the info, extremely helpful. So I guess the next question, which everyone seems to have a different answer for, how long after IP does that the passport request come?
I think only a visa officer can answer that question. I have also been reading on this subject a lot lately on these forums and no one seems to know the answer. It's all based on guesses. People will tell you it depends on the case and that's the best answer I can give you. Most people will say it depends whether or not the applicant has traveled and stayed in other countries for over 6 months. In my humble opinion, I disagree with that because my spouse has not traveled and it has been over a month since IP.

What I think personally, and this is just a thought: In the form "Schedule A - Background & Declaration", they ask for addresses and dates. Visa offices will send our information to third party agencies to conduct background / security checks. My guess is that many of these agencies cannot verify the addresses provided on this form. For example, my spouse in Afghanistan does not have a residential address. It's just not in the system. I cannot mail her anything unless I mail it to a PO Box. But I had to provide an address on the form for her residence (which is not in the system - it's unofficial). Now that could delay the process.

neepk

Oct 28, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13th 2014
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
July 31 2014
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
No
Need Help so badly, Any help from anyone

I have submitted my Spouse Sponsorship documents to CIC office in May 2014 and I have received a letter from Citizenship and Immigration in July 23rd 2014 that I am eligible for sponsorship as I am default of my previous undertaking(sponsored my previous wife in 2007). Initially my file was transferred to London Office for further processing as I ticked marked the box to process it.
My previous wife went on welfare after we separated and I have no idea about it as I had no contact with her. I also have not received any notification from any agency during the period from 2007 to 2014 that I owed money from my previous undertaking.
After getting the letter I have contacted the Social welfare and made arrangement to make full payment of my debt. Now I am no longer default of my previous undertaking.

I need your advice, after making full payment of my debt and submitting all evidence of this to CIC , Is there going to be any issue with my case?.
Should I withdraw my application and reapply?

please advise

I also send an email to London Office (more than 30 days ago) but have not received any response from them as yet.

Thank you

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neepk said:
I would advise you to post your query in a separate thread on the main forum under "Family Class Sponsorship". That way more people will be able to see your question and respond to it.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
neepk said:

I have submitted my Spouse Sponsorship documents to CIC office in May 2014 and I have received a letter from Citizenship and Immigration in July 23rd 2014 that I am eligible for sponsorship as I am default of my previous undertaking(sponsored my previous wife in 2007). Initially my file was transferred to London Office for further processing as I ticked marked the box to process it.
My previous wife went on welfare after we separated and I have no idea about it as I had no contact with her. I also have not received any notification from any agency during the period from 2007 to 2014 that I owed money from my previous undertaking.
After getting the letter I have contacted the Social welfare and made arrangement to make full payment of my debt. Now I am no longer default of my previous undertaking.

I need your advice, after making full payment of my debt and submitting all evidence of this to CIC , Is there going to be any issue with my case?.
Should I withdraw my application and reapply?

please advise

I also send an email to London Office (more than 30 days ago) but have not received any response from them as yet.

Thank you
I would consult with an experienced immigration lawyer....they usually have more experience with these kinds of things...

Was ur current sponsorship application rejected? or it was sent to London?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrashid123 said:
I would consult with an experienced immigration lawyer....they usually have more experience with these kinds of things...

Was ur current sponsorship application rejected? or it was sent to London?

I agree. An experienced lawyer would be able to shed more light on this.

Seems to me CIC was not satisfied by the completion of your former undertaking since your wife resorted to welfare; maybe that's why CIC deemed you guilty of not fulfilling your previous undertaking and made the rejection decision on such basis.

Haniya_T

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Hello everyone,

Is there someone who would help me out with ordering notes,
There is a little concern i have

I would appreciate all the help

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Just an update. Status changed to decision made. No PPR still.

Regards,
Terry

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Haniya_T said:
Hello everyone,

Is there someone who would help me out with ordering notes,
There is a little concern i have

I would appreciate all the help
Here is a youtube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

Kindly watch this. It gives all the steps

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Terrykhan said:
Just an update. Status changed to decision made. No PPR still.

Regards,
Terry
ppr is coming tomorrow inshallah best of luck :D ;D

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Marchlove said:
ppr is coming tomorrow inshallah best of luck :D ;D
Thanks!!!

What do they ask for in PPR 1? I heard they need copies of Passport pages . Can we send those via email.