AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
Terrykhan said:
Thanks!!!

What do they ask for in PPR 1? I heard they need copies of Passport pages . Can we send those via email.
hello tery can you check you inbox please

nostalgia

Sep 17, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-12-2013
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-1-2015 Alhamdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
khankhan said:
hello tery can you check you inbox please
i have got the same timeline n got my remedical done on 25th nov. how can u see ur status changed as by cic website it was last modified on 14th of the last month

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
nostalgia said:
i have got the same timeline n got my remedical done on 25th nov. how can u see ur status changed as by cic website it was last modified on 14th of the last month

The page of the terms and conditions of CIC got modified on 2014-11-04 not your individual e-case status.

My e-case status says:

We received your application for permanent residence on December 5, 2013.

We started processing your application on November 10, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Regards,
Terry

nostalgia

Sep 17, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-12-2013
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-1-2015 Alhamdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Terrykhan said:
The page of the terms and conditions of CIC got modified on 2014-11-04 not your individual e-case status.

My e-case status says:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Regards,
Terry
same is the case with me and they started processing my application on the same date. could u plz watch out while checking your status that what is the date modified? becoz last time my status was updated it was 14th november.

anyways congrats. hey i wanted to ask something may be i was nt considered yet as i m expecting.

does it delay your process even though i got my complete medical done on 25th nov with protective shield for Xray.

my case was applied on 2nd december 2013.

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
Terrykhan said:

My e-case status says:

Regards,
Terry
thanks terry for replay.. who is your visa officer

Mazshai

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Waiting
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
January 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi everyone
Just wanted to tell you guys I sent B certificate of my baby to LVO :)
My e status says file recieved can someone tell me now what can b their next step and when should I expect any gud news or they would work on our file according to their plane ?

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Terrykhan said:

My e-case status says:

Regards,
Terry

Hi Terry,

I guess I am on the same boat. I checked the status o on eCas and on december 1st it changed to 'Decision Made' and its been 8 days my wife did not receive any letter or email. Anyways I am praying we get a positive response on the application.. Please update once you receive any response.
One more thing on ecas they said , we started processing your application on Nov 27th and on Dec 1st it changed to decision made. is it normal.....

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Mazshai said:
Hi everyone
Just wanted to tell you guys I sent B certificate of my baby to LVO :)
My e status says file recieved can someone tell me now what can b their next step and when should I expect any gud news or they would work on our file according to their plane ?
So now you are adding the new born right? Have you sent his/her forms as well? If not then CIC will ask for those forms; and if yes then CIC will now ask for the med of the baby (If the baby is not Canadian by birth)

nostalgia

Sep 17, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-12-2013
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-1-2015 Alhamdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
mahmudp said:
Hi Terry,

I guess I am on the same boat. I checked the status o on eCas and on december 1st it changed to 'Decision Made' and its been 8 days my wife did not receive any letter or email. Anyways I am praying we get a positive response on the application.. Please update once you receive any response.
One more thing on ecas they said , we started processing your application on Nov 27th and on Dec 1st it changed to decision made. is it normal.....
hey! whats your timeline? n i guess it a good news.. your case processing depends on the complete package of your application.. if enough proofs are provided to prove geniuinity of your relation and they get convinced... its all easy... in simple words..hathi nikal gaya bus dum reh gyi..:) soon u will get an email of passport request..

Wish you best of luck!

hey any idea how long can we take to land in Canada after Canada immigration Visa is issued?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
nostalgia said:
hey any idea how long can we take to land in Canada after Canada immigration Visa is issued?
It depends upon the visa expiry date, your med expiry date is your visa expiry date

nostalgia

Sep 17, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-12-2013
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-1-2015 Alhamdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
handsup said:
It depends upon the visa expiry date, your med expiry date is your visa expiry date
THANKS ..:) 1 more question i have asked in my previous quote that i m expecting and have gone through my complete medical tests and all are clear MashALLAH..

will it still delay my process? becoz terry and u, both of u got ur ecas status changed into decision made.. mine is still in process...

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
nostalgia said:
THANKS ..:) 1 more question i have asked in my previous quote that i m expecting and have gone through my complete medical tests and all are clear MashALLAH..

will it still delay my process? becoz terry and u, both of u got ur ecas status changed into decision made.. mine is still in process...
Well you shoud had taken care for X-rays even if they say it is safe. Any ways, my ecas is still in process even when I ve got PPR2. So I never believe on the ecas as it is not a final thins because t depends upon the VO that how quick or lazy he is to update ecas. So do not rely on ecas only.
No, pregnancy wont delay your case until it is not denied by the airline.

nostalgia

Sep 17, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-12-2013
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-1-2015 Alhamdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
handsup said:
Well you shoud had taken care for X-rays even if they say it is safe. Any ways, my ecas is still in process even when I ve got PPR2. So I never believe on the ecas as it is not a final thins because t depends upon the VO that how quick or lazy he is to update ecas. So do not rely on ecas only.
No, pregnancy wont delay your case until it is not denied by the airline.
thanks again...ya! i did take safety measures.. they used double lead protective shield for me..and Alhamdulilah everything is fine by now.. cant afford to defer my case becoz seriously it sucks.. wish and pray every husband and wife should stay together.. whatsoever they cant give us back our valuable time..

i guess u r allowed to travel till 28 weeks so lets hope for the best.

when did u receive PPR2? and how long does it take after that?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
nostalgia said:
thanks again...ya! i did take safety measures.. they used double lead protective shield for me..and Alhamdulilah everything is fine by now.. cant afford to defer my case becoz seriously it sucks.. wish and pray every husband and wife should stay together.. whatsoever they cant give us back our valuable time..

i guess u r allowed to travel till 28 weeks so lets hope for the best.

when did u receive PPR2? and how long does it take after that?
Thanks for the great wishes and wish you too all the best. Well my case is bit different because I was never asked for remed until PPR2, and then CIC realized that my med was expired in Jan 2013 so I am requested for remed by CIC, I ve sent my PP to ISB 4 weeks back and now remed is on the way.

nostalgia

Sep 17, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-12-2013
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-1-2015 Alhamdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
handsup said:
Thanks for the great wishes and wish you too all the best. Well my case is bit different because I was never asked for remed until PPR2, and then CIC realized that my med was expired in Jan 2013 so I am requested for remed by CIC, I ve sent my PP to ISB 4 weeks back and now remed is on the way.
oh ok.. i did my upfront medical last year october and got my medical request again on nov 11 2014. my time line is like we applied on 2nd dec 2013.. london office fot my case on feb 22 2014.. they started processing my case on nov 10 2014.. got my medical done again on 25th of the last month.. now lets hope for the best!!