10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
nike5 said:
i applied on my own. by the grace of Allah no mistake in the forms, no calcification asked. and now ready for visa. waiting for passports now..inshallah i get them back soon.

just fill it up on your own. make sure there is no mistake. usually files are stuck if there is a mistake or calcification is asked. you know if LVO ask you for even one thing, that puts your file on hold for at least 2 months. Lawyers since they have experience they dont make mistakes in filling up forms and they get through smoothly, but not necessarily, there are people who got through lawyers and are stuck. no Lawyer will guarantee you of the time frame in which it will be processed. so SAVE 2000 BUCkS AND STUDY EVERYTHING YOURSELF.
Your timeline?

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
my wife received her passports with visa. but my son did not get the visa. islambad sent back his passport empty. he is a canadian citizen because of me. i have applied for his poof of citizenship which will take time. but for now he needs to travel with his mom. they did not say anything y they did not stamp his passports nor they endorsed him on mothers passport. my wife only got the visa. he was added onto the file now nothing. this is so irritating. please help what should i do? i need some travel document for my son as well to so they cant get on that plane

p_s

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London then new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2013
Doc's Request.
May 2015
AOR Received.
September 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
from isb to London January 23, 2014
Med's Request
November 7 2015
Med's Done....
Re medical 16 November
Interview........
November 2015
Passport Req..
Hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Hope soon and safe Landing
Hi all I am new here plzz help me
application date: August 20013 send to Islamabad on September 2013
file transferred to London on January 23, 2014 received by London on June 2014.
started processing on October 16, 2014.
I have 3 questions
1 .file transfered to London on January and instead of 5 working days they received after 5 month is it normal ? and 11 months timeline will apply from the date of transferred or received by London ?
2. y i did not received email of changing e status and not received new application number is it normal ?
3 . what is the next stage ? when the will ask for re medical or other document ?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
nike5 said:
i applied on my own. by the grace of Allah no mistake in the forms, no calcification asked. and now ready for visa. waiting for passports now..inshallah i get them back soon.

just fill it up on your own. make sure there is no mistake. usually files are stuck if there is a mistake or calcification is asked. you know if LVO ask you for even one thing, that puts your file on hold for at least 2 months. Lawyers since they have experience they dont make mistakes in filling up forms and they get through smoothly, but not necessarily, there are people who got through lawyers and are stuck. no Lawyer will guarantee you of the time frame in which it will be processed. so SAVE 2000 BUCkS AND STUDY EVERYTHING YOURSELF.

very right...

revise your forms yourself as a visa officer and think critically that what point may put him in doubt where justification or clarification is required what seems something fishy etc...
then fill the forms again by eliminating those points and revise it again with same mind set, do this for few times in different state and moods of mind...

you will get your forms in perfect foolproof form :)
PS: we did the same an got no issue Alhamdulillah

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
AOA, dear wife case i have an question , i have rec ppr 25 september 2014 by email from islamabad embassy, and i sent from passport TCS courior 25 september embassy rec my passport 25 days ago any one know when embassy send back passport to me, i am worry about this why passport late and embassy did issue visa insha Allah, please reply.
and may i start shoping , and may i reserved flight, i want give up surprise to my family after reach to canada

Princess123

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-March-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-April-2013/
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
10-April-2013 (Isl)/24-Feb-2014(London)
Med's Request
7 oct 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2013 expired / 21 oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 November 2014 passport sent 21 November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Inshallah
khurram19801 said:
AOA, dear wife case i have an question , i have rec ppr 25 september 2014 by email from islamabad embassy, and i sent from passport TCS courior 25 september embassy rec my passport 25 days ago any one know when embassy send back passport to me, i am worry about this why passport late and embassy did issue visa insha Allah, please reply.
and may i start shoping , and may i reserved flight, i want give up surprise to my family after reach to canada
W.salam after remedical how many more months they took in ur case for ppr 2 ? It will b a big help for me if u will answer
And congrats for ur ppr :)
Thanks

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Princess123 said:
W.salam after remedical how many more months they took in ur case for ppr 2 ? It will b a big help for me if u will answer
And congrats for ur ppr :)
Thanks
did u rec ppr1 and it is total time with visa after remedical 3 month. did u rec ppr 1 and when u sent remadical. thanks pray for me and i pray for you where u from in pakistan

Princess123

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-March-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-April-2013/
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
10-April-2013 (Isl)/24-Feb-2014(London)
Med's Request
7 oct 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2013 expired / 21 oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 November 2014 passport sent 21 November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Inshallah
khurram19801 said:
did u rec ppr1 and it is total time with visa after remedical 3 month. did u rec ppr 1 and when u sent remadical. thanks pray for me and i pray for you where u from in pakistan
My remedical done on 21 October 2014 now waiting for next step . Now what will be the next step ? I hope everyone gets visa soon Ameen .

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
p_s said:
Hi all I am new here plzz help me
application date: August 20013 send to Islamabad on September 2013
file transferred to London on January 23, 2014 received by London on June 2014.
started processing on October 16, 2014.
I have 3 questions
1 .file transfered to London on January and instead of 5 working days they received after 5 month is it normal ? and 11 months timeline will apply from the date of transferred or received by London ?
2. y i did not received email of changing e status and not received new application number is it normal ?
3 . what is the next stage ? when the will ask for re medical or other document ?
Salam, I read your 3 questions, first of all your time line will start 11 month when your file reached in London , and now a days cic London take 11 month ,if you have already got your file # then it is not changed, when your file will opened then you can see on line Inprocess and if VIsa officer have need some info or form up date then he will contect you, I hope now you are satisfied after reading your all answers. Best of luck. Naveed

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khurram19801 said:
Go up for shopping. You will get pp next week or so but you cannot get a ticket without visa. Just ask your travel manager to keep an eye on seat. Good Luck

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nike5 said:
my wife received her passports with visa. but my son did not get the visa. islambad sent back his passport empty. he is a canadian citizen because of me. i have applied for his poof of citizenship which will take time. but for now he needs to travel with his mom. they did not say anything y they did not stamp his passports nor they endorsed him on mothers passport. my wife only got the visa. he was added onto the file now nothing. this is so irritating. please help what should i do? i need some travel document for my son as well to so they cant get on that plane
You look in panic. Cool. Go to Canadian consulate with Pakistan birth certificate of baby & your Canadian I'D to request for a PP for baby (who is Canadian by birth ).Consulate will issue a 'Limited Validity PP' for your baby in 4---6 weeks. That's all.Your baby can't travel on any document other than a PP. You must know how Canadian immigration can stamp PR visa to a canadian citizen on its Pakistani PP?

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
drmunir said:
Go up for shopping. You will get pp next week or so but you cannot get a ticket without visa. Just ask your travel manager to keep an eye on seat. Good Luck
oh really dr sab it is true i am really worry and cant sleep bcoz i mis my son who is in canada by birth and i am here 7 years ago and now next month in november his birthday... please pray for me Allah Khar say woh wakt laye jub ma apna beta say mello ameen

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khurram19801 said:
oh really dr sab it is true i am really worry and cant sleep bcoz i mis my son who is in canada by birth and i am here 7 years ago and now next month in november his birthday... please pray for me Allah Khar say woh wakt laye jub ma apna beta say mello ameen
sure' you will meet your son in Nov. Send me a personal message. I will send you my cell# for contact when you land.