Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
sahar habib said:
Timeline:

We received application for permanent residence on March 19, 2013.

We started processing application on October 6, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

Furthermore, Email received for updated forms for my husband and remedical request which was sent to LO on 27th Oct 2014, Any idea at what step i am standing actually ?
ur updated forms included what ? I was just asked for marriage registration certificate

sahar habib

Dec 22, 2010
Aashi said:
ur updated forms included what ? I was just asked for marriage registration certificate

Email recieevd :

We are writing with regards to your family-class application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be advised that in order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following items:

- Updated, completed Immigration Application [IMM0008] form.

- Updated, completed Schedule A [IMM 5669] form, with full details from 18 years old to date. Please ensure all sections are completed and that there are no gaps.

- Updated Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] form.

- Evidence that your sponsor returned to Canada by 01/01/2014 as stated on the application, including evidence of employment and residence. If your sponsor has not returned to Canada, then she should provide proof of an offer of employment.

- Repeat medical examination; please note that repeat medical instruction forms will be emailed separately.

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
sahar habib said:
Email recieevd :

We are writing with regards to your family-class application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be advised that in order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following items:

- Updated, completed Immigration Application [IMM0008] form.

- Updated, completed Schedule A [IMM 5669] form, with full details from 18 years old to date. Please ensure all sections are completed and that there are no gaps.

- Updated Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] form.

- Evidence that your sponsor returned to Canada by 01/01/2014 as stated on the application, including evidence of employment and residence. If your sponsor has not returned to Canada, then she should provide proof of an offer of employment.

- Repeat medical examination; please note that repeat medical instruction forms will be emailed separately.
do they ask for these forms from everyone?

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
mrashid123 said:
What happens next is it will take some time for them to upload the results of the remedical.... U can call IOM and ask them to send u a screenshot of when ur results were submitted.... IF u can get a hold of them cuz they don't reply to n e thing n u have to call exact 8 am pak time to talk to someone at their office....

If they didn't ask u for PCC no need to worry.... they will request it if needed....

Now that they requested remedical u can rest assured the rest of ur application is fine....

Next step is they will send u PPR.... in London's case they send 2 PPR's... the jury is still out on how long they will take but hopefully u guys receive them soon... inshallah!.... just hang in there... almost near the end for u guys :D
thanx much

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
Aashi said:
do they ask for these forms from everyone?
These forms are part of the application package. These all froms had to be submitted along with the application initially.

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
Sidkhan said:
These forms are part of the application package. These all froms had to be submitted along with the application initially.
yes i have submitted initially but whether these r asked from everyone again or from some ??

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
i just wana know where my process actually is if m asked for marriage registration certificate n a remedical .. Nothing else!

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
Aashi said:
i just wana know where my process actually is if m asked for marriage registration certificate n a remedical .. Nothing else!
Order atip notes. You will get to know all the details.

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Aashi said:
You will get PPR InshAllah soon

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
EagleMan said:
You will get PPR InshAllah soon
thanx much .. Very hopeful answer ☺

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
my additional document was received today by LVO. name of the person who received is FONZ , does anyone else post sign by the same person?

mkmh11

Oct 15, 2014
One of the users in other thread inquired LVO about the time frame for the cases that were transfered from islamabad to LVO and it looks like LVO is processing the cases for May - June 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application is part of an inventory of files that was transferred to London from Islamabad. The posted processing time for cases being processed in London does not accurately reflect the current processing time for these transferred files from Islamabad. At the time of the transfer, the processing time for Family Class applications in Islamabad exceeded 32 months. Since the transfer, we have been devoting resources to process this inventory and bring the processing time within the departmental standard of 12 months. The processing time has already improved significantly. However, we have not reached the departmental standard yet. In order to give you a sense of the current processing time on the inventory of files transferred from Islamabad, please note that we are currently reviewing applications submitted in May-June 2013.

Rest assured that as soon as your file is reviewed, we will contact you about the next steps. Please wait to hear from us.

We hope this is of assistance.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

gcmsnotespuzzle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
01-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
02-24-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Do you know when was this response sent from LVO? Thanks.

mkmh11 said:
One of the users in other thread inquired LVO about the time frame for the cases that were transfered from islamabad to LVO and it looks like LVO is processing the cases for May - June 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application is part of an inventory of files that was transferred to London from Islamabad. The posted processing time for cases being processed in London does not accurately reflect the current processing time for these transferred files from Islamabad. At the time of the transfer, the processing time for Family Class applications in Islamabad exceeded 32 months. Since the transfer, we have been devoting resources to process this inventory and bring the processing time within the departmental standard of 12 months. The processing time has already improved significantly. However, we have not reached the departmental standard yet. In order to give you a sense of the current processing time on the inventory of files transferred from Islamabad, please note that we are currently reviewing applications submitted in May-June 2013.

Rest assured that as soon as your file is reviewed, we will contact you about the next steps. Please wait to hear from us.

We hope this is of assistance.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
my additional document was received today by LVO. name of the person who received is FONZ , does anyone else post sign by the same person?

sahar habib

Dec 22, 2010
Sidkhan said:

I have submitted the Form initially but they have asked for updated as 0008 form also been updated so they required all updated form. this is according to my thinking.

Any Suggestion ?