Waived
Passport Req..
19 November 2014 passport sent 21 November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Inshallah
khankhan said:
my additional document was received today by LVO. name of the person who received is FONZ , does anyone else post sign by the same person?
Can u please guide request for additional doccuments are asked before remedical or after remedical ?
Thanks

Majoka786

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Sargodha, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
April-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2014 London
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
19-03-2015
mkmh11 said:
One of the users in other thread inquired LVO about the time frame for the cases that were transfered from islamabad to LVO and it looks like LVO is processing the cases for May - June 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application is part of an inventory of files that was transferred to London from Islamabad. The posted processing time for cases being processed in London does not accurately reflect the current processing time for these transferred files from Islamabad. At the time of the transfer, the processing time for Family Class applications in Islamabad exceeded 32 months. Since the transfer, we have been devoting resources to process this inventory and bring the processing time within the departmental standard of 12 months. The processing time has already improved significantly. However, we have not reached the departmental standard yet. In order to give you a sense of the current processing time on the inventory of files transferred from Islamabad, please note that we are currently reviewing applications submitted in May-June 2013.

Rest assured that as soon as your file is reviewed, we will contact you about the next steps. Please wait to hear from us.

We hope this is of assistance.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
But where are March 2013 applicants ? How they can review applications which r filed in May-June before jan feb and March? That's not standard

Majoka786

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Sargodha, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
April-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2014 London
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
19-03-2015
Princess123 said:
Can u please guide request for additional doccuments are asked before remedical or after remedical ?
Thanks

When ur status change into "in process" ?

JAV

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
AOA, Normally how long does it take Islamabad Embassy to issue the Visa after receiving the passport for spouse sponsorship? Thanks

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
JAV said:
AOA, Normally how long does it take Islamabad Embassy to issue the Visa after receiving the passport for spouse sponsorship? Thanks
did you sent pp ? i am also sent pp to CHC-Islamabad and waiting what is your time line, and normally 30 days ppl says on canada visa embassy doest not write any time line.

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
Majoka786 said:
When ur status change into "in process" ?
my status has been changed to in process.. Ist thing they asked was remedical .. ll they ask for additional documents??

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
Thanks for posting the email from CIC, really interesting.

Just a reminder to anyone whose file has been transferred directly from Mississauga to London to let me know their timeline so I can add them to the London spreadsheet (linked in my signature). If you want to be added, then I need:
-Date application received in Mississauga
-Whether you applied as Married or Common-Law
-Date of sponsor approval
-Which office is processing Phase 2 of your application (will say on your sponsor approval letter/email)
-Date(s) of any other requests you've had
-Whether or not the principal applicant is non-visa exempt
-Current location of the principal applicant- closest major city is fine if you don't want to be too specific!

Cheers!

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
SchnookoLoly said:
Thanks for posting the email from CIC, really interesting.

Just a reminder to anyone whose file has been transferred directly from Mississauga to London to let me know their timeline so I can add them to the London spreadsheet (linked in my signature). If you want to be added, then I need:
-Date application received in Mississauga
-Whether you applied as Married or Common-Law
-Date of sponsor approval
-Which office is processing Phase 2 of your application (will say on your sponsor approval letter/email)
-Date(s) of any other requests you've had
-Whether or not the principal applicant is non-visa exempt
-Current location of the principal applicant- closest major city is fine if you don't want to be too specific!

Cheers!
SchnookoLoly are you seeing any trends on your spreadsheet in terms of applications sent directly to London?

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
mkmh11 said:
One of the users in other thread inquired LVO about the time frame for the cases that were transfered from islamabad to LVO and it looks like LVO is processing the cases for May - June 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application is part of an inventory of files that was transferred to London from Islamabad. The posted processing time for cases being processed in London does not accurately reflect the current processing time for these transferred files from Islamabad. At the time of the transfer, the processing time for Family Class applications in Islamabad exceeded 32 months. Since the transfer, we have been devoting resources to process this inventory and bring the processing time within the departmental standard of 12 months. The processing time has already improved significantly. However, we have not reached the departmental standard yet. In order to give you a sense of the current processing time on the inventory of files transferred from Islamabad, please note that we are currently reviewing applications submitted in May-June 2013.

Rest assured that as soon as your file is reviewed, we will contact you about the next steps. Please wait to hear from us.

We hope this is of assistance.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

I think this pretty much confirms London processing time is 11-12 months for Pakistani files sent directly from Mississauga to London. Doesn't apply to Islamabad transfers. If that is the case that's great news for direct transfer applicants, we won't have to wait 33 months!

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
berket said:
SchnookoLoly are you seeing any trends on your spreadsheet in terms of applications sent directly to London?
No applications have been approved yet so it's too early to tell.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
Majoka786 said:
But where are March 2013 applicants ? How they can review applications which r filed in May-June before jan feb and March? That's not standard
Nothing's standard when it comes to CIC my friend!.... they work all over the place.... They expect us to follow their rules n reject our files for not dotting our i's and crossing out t's.... but when it comes to them they come up with their own rules!.... first in first out principle is completely thrown out the window by CIC!

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
Princess123 said:
Thanks
its up to LVO but in most cases before medical

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
my additional document was received today by LVO. name of the person who received is FONZ , does anyone else post sign by the same person?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
khankhan said:
is se kya farq perta hai case pe ?

mkmh11

Oct 15, 2014
Majoka786 said:
It seems like they are processing backwords for 2013 cases. I know one of the members 'toocareless1' got his case processed in 12 months and he was Aug 2013 case. I also noticed few june-july 2013 cases being processed as well....I could totally be wrong with my theory but that is what I have observed.

I really feel bad for 2011 and 2012 cases...but I think those cases would be processes differently as information submitted is usually considered valid for 2yrs and VO asks to submit the updated information again...

I pray and hope we all get reunited with our loved ones soon.