+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
my process has dragged on for nearly three years now, documents in etobicoke have taken 14 months. What to do, not a lawyer, not a deputy, they can’t do anything. I'm just desperate. help advice.
Same here 34 months cross ...you can me seprate email me i talk about my case
F.rtrading#hotmail.com
Muhammad

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
A friend I’ve met in the process is still waiting from Calgary though and she did and in person interview on Feb 9th and got AIP afterwards
Hi , you know I still waiting for interview but no body call me yet, for your friend how long did it take to interview? And not virtual? Inperson?

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hey guys, just want to let everyone know that my application was approved and I have received my card also . September 2019 applicant. It took me 2 years and 3 months to get everything. I just want to say to everyone waiting just keep praying and never stop, God will see us through. Prayers is what kept me going!!. Wishing you guys all the best for 2022!! And thanks to everyone that reply back to me when I ask questions, and for everyone else that posted their updates. Thank you all!

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Hey guys, just want to let everyone know that my application was approved and I have received my card also . September 2019 applicant. It took me 2 years and 3 months to get everything. I just want to say to everyone waiting just keep praying and never stop, God will see us through. Prayers is what kept me going!!. Wishing you guys all the best for 2022!! And thanks to everyone that reply back to me when I ask questions, and for everyone else that posted their updates. Thank you all!
Congrats
Befote approval when eligibilty pass and background check plz share your stroy
Bcz my file transfer local office sine 1 year awaiting eligibilty

Harpie hopes

Apr 1, 2021
Good day ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded them to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

what is that mean guyz
I am June 2019 applicant

Sincerely,

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Ho every one , do you have any idea after submitted consent form for interview ( inland application ) how long does it take to answer for date of interview?