+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
how was your interview? Did they interview both of you? If you don’t mind sharing your experience and questions.
God Bless
Hey yes the interview officer was really rude and very very bad.
He requested some documents for proof but didnt even look at them.
He spoke to my wife for an hour alone and then he asked me same questions for half and hour and then together some questions.
He was so bad and racist as he doesn’t like indian or brown people at all.
The more surprising part is he was swearing infront of us.anyways he wasn’t agree and he said i will make decision in a month.
Yesterday i got decision made on both sides(ecase)
And didnt received anything in the mail or email
When i try to check my status over the phone its just says application received on june and then to serve you better i will transfer your call to an agent.
It used to tell me about review and background check before but now nothing.so call centre wont tell you any status if your inquiry is not about afghanistan.
Thats my story brother.
Allah help us all.

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
We got AIP (stage 1) last week. The letter still says

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. :’(
I see thank you. My letter when I click on it doesnt open and it goes to an error page. Security and background check should be fine. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best <3

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
He spoke to my wife for an hour alone and then he asked me same questions for half and hour and then together some questions.
The more surprising part is he was swearing infront of us.anyways he wasn’t agree and he said i will make decision in a month.
When i try to check my status over the phone its just says application received on june and then to serve you better i will transfer your call to an agent.
It used to tell me about review and background check before but now nothing.so call centre wont tell you any status if your inquiry is not about afghanistan.
Thats my story brother.
Allah help us all.
I'd check weekly sometimes they give decision early. Thats what I read for another appy

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
It's not update. But Online got updated within 2-3 weeks after an interview although the officer said one month they will update.
Understood.but when use call center to check the status it say
Your application was received on june 12
And to serve you better we will transfer you to an agent.
It was saying this before.
It was telling me everything like eligibility in process
No mdical required
Application in process
Now its not saying any of these line since wthey update decision made on ecase when i use application number to obtain the status.
Anyone had experience this before??

Reactions: PomL77

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Understood.but when use call center to check the status it say
Your application was received on june 12
And to serve you better we will transfer you to an agent.
It was saying this before.
It was telling me everything like eligibility in process
No mdical required
Application in process
Now its not saying any of these line since wthey update decision made on ecase when i use application number to obtain the status.
Anyone had experience this before??
I've heard that same nothing was updated but then once the DM was completed it was all update again. It's a weird system or the officer is updating it in a lazy way turing things on and off. But yea i'm curious if theres a pattern here if anyone has anything to share. If its random and inconsistent then it could be the officer or the system

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Thats my story brother.
Allah help us all.
Omg that’s not acceptable! What kinda questions did he ask you? Separately and together..

It should be either interview or additional documents :/ they are destroying us with playing with our mental health :( .. can’t believe I’m talking about our Canadian government .. thought the process was better and smoother :’( .. May God give us the strength and patience to the end of all this

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Shah 2018

May 23, 2021
Thats my story brother.
Allah help us all.

Can you please tell us what ki d of questions they asked in interview

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Ohhh dont worru you win just routine process.my file little bid same as u
Last montj i call ircc computer rec say no need interviww no bio..review eliglibilty back ground check .so same for you before interview ?

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi my AOR is Jan 2020, file transferred April 2021. I got RPRF Sept. Is it a good sign that they did not ask for ADR? My spouse is the primary applicant and has not received any private calls. I have received some but do not pick up unknown numbers. It only makes sense that theyd call my spouse no?

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi my AOR is Jan 2020, file transferred April 2021. I got RPRF Sept. Is it a good sign that they did not ask for ADR? My spouse is the primary applicant and has not received any private calls. I have received some but do not pick up unknown numbers. It only makes sense that theyd call my spouse no?
That’s awesome.. it’s time to start picking up calls from private #lol

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Last montj i call ircc computer rec say no need interviww no bio..review eliglibilty back ground check .so same for you before interview ?
Yes it was all same untill last week when i got decision made on ecas.now its not telling anything about my file ans keep transferring me to an agen and agents dont tell anything if its not related to afghanistan.
I am sorry guys its been like hell past few days.

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Yes it was all same untill last week when i got decision made on ecas.now its not telling anything about my file ans keep transferring me to an agen and agents dont tell anything if its not related to afghanistan.
I am sorry guys its been like hell past few days.
Shahrukhan bro .few question plz reply me thanks