+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

MohammadNoor

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
You don’t have to send this much stuff send joint account.joint tax filing.leases agreement.phone bills. recently photos with families. joint credit card.joint car insurance if have. Medical insurance if have Officer will give you approval And car owner ship with both name
And can you think what stuff will boost your file for eligibility review

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hello friends, one of you is a letter from RCC regarding the request for additional documents. Do you have and how many days do they give to send the documents?

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Do you have a letter from ircc ? Because my representative said : no they give you about one month and i said no i saw hier about 5 days only
I need letter to show him

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Do you have a letter from ircc ? Because my representative said : no they give you about one month and i said no i saw hier about 5 days only
When I got my ADR on April 30th the Schedule A was expected before May 5th and the rest by May 10th. it tells you clearly in the letter. Taking a month would probably cause delays without letting them know you need that much tome beyond what they asked for.

Reactions: Rositabela

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Good day,

Please have the applicant ************** complete the attached Schedule A and return by email no later than May, 05, 2021. (this was sent via email...)

1. Please submit the following documents via the IRCC Webform or by email attachment (less then 5MB per e-mail attachments) to Etoicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca ON OR BEFORE May 10, 2021.

2 separate emails with date requirements...

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Good day,

Please have the applicant ************** complete the attached Schedule A and return by email no later than May, 05, 2021. (this was sent via email...)

1. Please submit the following documents via the IRCC Webform or by email attachment (less then 5MB per e-mail attachments) to Etoicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca ON OR BEFORE May 10, 2021.

2 separate emails with date requirements...
Same thing letter from ircc ...submit 26may 1 june they last day ...after that waiting ..silent...so did u know what about next ...? They send email ecopr or APPROVAL letter first kindly plz if u know after this what
Thanks

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Same thing letter from ircc ...submit 26may 1 june they last day ...after that waiting ..silent...so did u know what about next ...? They send email ecopr or APPROVAL letter first kindly plz if u know after this what
Thanks
Did any of friends have his case transferred from etobicok to London, Ontario on March 1?