+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

MohammadNoor

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Today I received my notes as per notes my file was transferred to local office in oct 2018 then file was in registry till Jan 2020 assigned officer.file with Officer till January 2021 again file back to registry till June 2021 now again assigned to officer anybody knows why this stuff happened

MohammadNoor

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Today I received my notes as per notes my file was transferred to local office in oct 2018 then file was in registry till Jan 2020 assigned officer.file with Officer till January 2021 again file back to registry till June 2021 now again assigned to officer anybody knows why this stuff happened
No comments from previous officer

Bankers Box

Apr 9, 2021
No comments from previous officer
Same thing keeps happening to me and I literally have no explanation other than the officer assigned doesnt actually work on it but of course thats just a simple guess… I mean each time assigned was a different officer and nothing happened, so I am not sure what’s going on…

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Does the letter include “It has been determined you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for PR as a member of the Spouse or Common Law partner in Canada class.” ?
yes our letter states this too... not sure if it will be a "relationship interview" or just a landing interview. We were asked for more documents April 30th and received AIP May 4. We are confused as to what exactly we are waiting for now and nobody gives a good reply when you call or send a webform... so we wait and hopefully one of us can leave good notes for the others waiting...

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Do you know or any of you know, what is considered to be a complex case?
I was told couple days ago when I called that my case is complex because the kids are outside canada.... however, others in the same situation get DM no issues... so honestly ... I dont even know what to say or think

qweqwe

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I was told couple days ago when I called that my case is complex because the kids are outside canada.... however, others in the same situation get DM no issues... so honestly ... I dont even know what to say or think
I don’t have any dependent and my background is crystal clear, but my case is transferred for secondary review without any notice……. I have no idea what made my case so special