+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
I have questions i can access my ecas e but how can I access my Gckey
I have representative and we can check it like ecase, it means every day?

NavIS

Aug 23, 2019
I just got eCOPR!!!!!
Congrats on your Copr. Today My file has been transferred to etobicoke office. I am really upset about it. Can you share your timeline of your case including the steps that Involved after your file was transferred to etobicoke office.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Congrats on your Copr. Today My file has been transferred to etobicoke office. I am really upset about it. Can you share your timeline of your case including the steps that Involved after your file was transferred to etobicoke office.
INLAND PR APPLICATION W/ OWP & DEPENDANTS
Applications Received: SEP 24 2019 | AOR: OCT 23 2019 | Linked PR App to GCKey: REP
Linked OWP App to GCKey: NOV 20 2020 | OWP Approved: MAY 6 2021
Medical Requested: JAN 06 2020 | Medical Exam: JAN 10 & 22 | Medical Passed: N/A
SA received: NOV 4 2020 | FILE TRANSFER TO ETOBICOKE: DEC 2021 | ADR: APRIL 30 2021/DOCS SUBMITTED MAY 3RD/4TH| AIP/Pre-Arrival Received: MAY 4 2021 - OWP received in mail May 14 | Decision Made: still waiting | COPR Received: still waiting

NavIS

Aug 23, 2019
Hello house, its a good thing seeing some goodnews as regards to our applications.
For those that got this 1st March 2021 letter
My advise is
1 make sure the statement of account is a JOINT ACCOUNT and money comes in and out (Spending)
2 make sure or ensure that ur work benefit plan or ur wife's benefit plan both of u or either is included (reason) they want to see if there's strong relationship btw both couples.
3 both parties included on the lease tanancy agreement
4 Both parties paying bills together or shared bills. statement of account will show that.
5 Pictures ofcourse will explain better.
6 They want u to convince them with ur document that u are actually married and leaving together, my lawyer said there is no interview for NOW because of COVID 19.
For those of us hoping and waiting for goodnews, continue to be patient. Goodluck
Thank you very much for the information.

Reactions: Rositabela

NavIS

Aug 23, 2019
INLAND PR APPLICATION W/ OWP & DEPENDANTS
Applications Received: SEP 24 2019 | AOR: OCT 23 2019 | Linked PR App to GCKey: REP
Linked OWP App to GCKey: NOV 20 2020 | OWP Approved: MAY 6 2021
Medical Requested: JAN 06 2020 | Medical Exam: JAN 10 & 22 | Medical Passed: N/A
SA received: NOV 4 2020 | FILE TRANSFER TO ETOBICOKE: DEC 2021 | ADR: APRIL 30 2021/DOCS SUBMITTED MAY 3RD/4TH| AIP/Pre-Arrival Received: MAY 4 2021 - OWP received in mail May 14 | Decision Made: still waiting | COPR Received: still waiting
Thank you for sharing your timeline.

lanka1204

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
London visa office
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Doc's Request.
13-01-2020 Military service
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
hi i just got answer from MP my allication processing not London , what does it mean its a good ???? some one have like that??? i confused

· The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on August 9, 2019.
The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on October 17, 2019.
The assessment for the applicant’s eligibility is still in process at the Canadian visa office in London (United Kingdom).
The medical examination results have expired for the applicant.
The criminality verifications are currently valid.
The security verifications are in process.
If the application is approved:
o the applicant will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office, and
o the officer will affix a visa (if applicable) in the applicant’s passport and will issue the confirmation of permanent residence document which the applicant will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
· If the application is refused:
o the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter,
o a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to the sponsor including:
§ a letter explaining appeal rights,
§ a Notice of Appeal, and
§ instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.

and here is answer today

We are pleased to provide you with the following details for your constituent about the status of an application to sponsor a spouse living outside Canada F000///:

· The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario, on August 9, 2019.
The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on October 17, 2019.
The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,
the assessment for the applicant is still in process at the Canadian visa office in London.
The medical examination results have expired for the applicant(s).
The criminality verifications are currently valid.
The security verifications are in process.
Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.