+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hi everyone, I wanted to provide an update on our application. Yesterday I sent 4 emails with updating documents and pictures to Etobicoke and this afternoon my partner got AIP.

We applied in December 2019 and our file was transferred to Etobicoke on December 3,2020. AIP July 8, 2020.

Is there any further steps we need to take or just wait for COPR? How does that process work virtually?
Congrats just wait for them to contact you. Can I ask you did you email them off your own or did they ask you for additional documents..i am planning on emailing them also. My file has been transferred there since October 2020 after S.A. and all now I haven't heard anything from them. Thank You!!!

JohnCana123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Congrats just wait for them to contact you. Can I ask you did you email them off your own or did they ask you for additional documents..i am planning on emailing them also. My file has been transferred there since October 2020 after S.A. and all now I haven't heard anything from them. Thank You!!!
Thanks. And we didn’t get a request we just emailed them on our own. We included all the documents we had from that “additional documents request” letter that was posted here in early March

Reactions: Ipol

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Thanks. And we didn’t get a request we just emailed them on our own. We included all the documents we had from that “additional documents request” letter that was posted here in early March
Wow...thats nice..i am going to email them too and include pictures and documents also

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
Its been goodnews for some of our folks here. and it will be our turn soon, however i just want to know how long it will take for IRCC to get back to someone after doing medicals..... they requested i fo medical cos the one on file has expired

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Its been goodnews for some of our folks here. and it will be our turn soon, however i just want to know how long it will take for IRCC to get back to someone after doing medicals..... they requested i fo medical cos the one on file has expired
I am not sure how long they will take to be honest bcuz everything they blame on covid

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
I am not sure how long they will take to be honest bcuz everything they blame on covid
But even with the covid issue, how long do one wait before they get back to us.... for those that did their medicals for the second time.

Yasha123

Aug 6, 2020
Hi everyone, I wanted to provide an update on our application. Yesterday I sent 4 emails with updating documents and pictures to Etobicoke and this afternoon my partner got AIP.

We applied in December 2019 and our file was transferred to Etobicoke on December 3,2020. AIP July 8, 2020.

Is there any further steps we need to take or just wait for COPR? How does that process work virtually?
i congratulate you so lucky they i sent an email with more information a month ago and no reply.

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
i congratulate you so lucky they i sent an email with more information a month ago and no reply.
How many pictures did you send? And how many pages for text messages or chat?

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hi . I have questions for additional document. How many pictures and how many pages of daily text massage , we need to send?

MohammadNoor

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Hi . I have questions for additional document. How many pictures and how many pages of daily text massage , we need to send?
You don’t have to send this much stuff send joint account.joint tax filing.leases agreement.phone bills. recently photos with families. joint credit card.joint car insurance if have. Medical insurance if have Officer will give you approval And car owner ship with both name