+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Bella Mcghee

Jul 15, 2020
My application was sent too from mississuga to vancouver. Ircc told me nothing will change in the processing time . They just send some applications from mississuga because mississuga is very busy office.
Same situation here... have u heard back from tnem yet? Mine was transfered last week after sending all the requested addutional proof of relationship. I also received letter that my soonsor is eligible to sponsor me.
Please let me know when u hear back from IRCC.
Hoping for good news! Gudluck!

Yasha123

Aug 6, 2020
Hey guys, so how long would the officer reply to me after I submitting the additional documents? I know the time is unpredictable but I wanted hear from the people who had submitted additional documents and got their reply.
hi friend, having a similar situation i sent additional documents, how long do they make decisions after that?

Yasha123

Aug 6, 2020
Hey!
I just wanted to post my timeline... cautiously optimist :)

Timeline - Sept 2019 Inland
App Received- Sept 24 2019
AOR - Oct 23 2019
Med Req - Jan 6 2020
Silence
SA - Nov 4 2020
File transfer to Etobicoke - Dec 2020
Notes ordered Dec 2020 and received April 2021
ADR/Shedual A request- Apr 30 via email. The Schedule A must be received before May 5th and other documents before May 10th. We submitted everything yesterday and today... May 4th
Ecas changed from Application Received to In Process on May 1st
We have a rep but ADR came directly to my email because I emailed them and the agent responded directly to that message.

below is the ADR requested:

1. Please submit the following documents ON OR BEFORE May 10, 2021.

EACH EMAIL RESPONSE MUST BE LESS THAN 5MB.

• Copy of your VALID Ontario driver’s licence on Ontario photo ID card for the applicant and sponsor.
  • CURRENT Letters from employers for you and your spouse indicating nature of employment, salary and length of time employed (if self-employed, a statement of income from your bookkeeper or accountant);
  • Copy of you and your spouse’s income tax return filed from 2019. THIS MUST INCLUDE your T1 GENERAL and Notice of Assessment FOR 2019. If you have any year missing, you must obtain it from the CRA.
  • Lease or Rental agreements of all residences you and your spouse resided in the past 2 YEARS
  • Letter of confirmation of residence from management of current rental building. The letter must be on company letterhead;
  • Copy of home ownership (purchase agreement, deed, mortgage agreement, etc.) if you own your home;
  • Copy of pay stubs for you and your spouse for the past 2 months. If either of you are on social assistance or disability, pay statement from social services or disability;
  • Copy of phone/hydro/cable/internet and other utility bills of the last 2 months;
  • Original and current auto insurance statement from both you and your spouse;
  • Confirmation from the financial institution where you hold a joint bank account including information of when the account was opened. The most recent 2 months statements of your joint bank accounts or other investment account;
  • Documentary evidence of any other financial commitment such as RRSP, life insurance or employer provided benefit plans (must be a copy printed from the official company benefit site. Hand-filled copy is not acceptable)
  • Recent photographs/pictures: with dates/short description

• Any other updated documentation to support your relationship and cohabitation with your sponsor.

1. YOU MUST ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS BY EMAIL:

• HAS THE APPLICANT OR SPONSOR EVER BEEN CHARGED OR CONVICTED IN CANADA OR ABROAD WITH ANY OFFENCE? YOU MUST PROVIDE THE POLICE CHARGE RECORD AND THE COURT DISPOSITION.
  • HAS THE APPLICANT OR SPONSOR BEEN IN RECIEPT OF SOCIAL ASSISTANCE (WELFARE) SINCE 2019/09/24 PROVIDE DETAILS
  • HAS THE APPLICANT OR SPONSOR LEFT CANADA AFTER 2019/09/24. PROVIDE DETAILS.

Please understand that misrepresentation is an offence under section 127 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and may result in a finding of inadmissibility to Canada or removal from Canada.

If you have any questions or concerns please email me.

Thank you for your time,

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
I'm interested in the opinion of people who went through this process and some read on the forum
Ssme here letter from montreal office send ADR 2 days ago..and wait for next...what do thing what day said interview or ?
Bcz with this request from agent he give me ms team metting acceptance letter for interview online ...

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I'm interested in the opinion of people who went through this process and some read on the forum
I suggest you go back and read from March 1st on this forum , then you can see the opinion of people who have gone and is still in the same process as you. Good luck

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
I'm one of the person's who also received on March 1st additional documents request, after I uploaded them, 3 days later I received a RPRF request to pay, now I'm wait for another update from them.