+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Do you just keep emailing them until they noticed your file?
No, I just emailed as a last resort because I saw a post on here that most people who emailed do not get a reply. I guess if you need to make an important update this way is useful along with webform, but for status update I can see why they ignore emails like that when we can check gckey if you don't have a rep and ecas. I had several updates plus enquired about getting vaccinated due to not having OHIP because we did not get owp until last friday.

Reactions: silvetstone

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
OWP RECEIVED IN THE MAIL ON FRIDAY THE 14TH WE GOT OHIP (BRAMPTON GATEWAY) AND SIN (KIPLING SERVICE CANADA) TODAY.

WHEN WE WENT TO GET OHIP THEY TOOK THE AIP LETTER AND NOT EVEN THE WORK PERMIT TO ISSUE IT THEY SAID THE LETTER IS WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR AND FURTHER EXPLAINED UNTIL PR STATUS WE WOULD ONLY BE GOOD FOR A YEAR.

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Today I did my new Medical .. Any idea how long it takes for Panel Physician to send reports to IRCC? I did it second time as my first results are now expired...

Last edited:
Reactions: sharmgop

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Today I did my new Medical .. Any idea how long it takes for Panel Physician to send reports to IRCC? I did it second time as my first results are now expired...
It could take a week or two. As per your info, you've been granted AIP, so I guess there's no need to overthink or worry. You're good to go. At least you know you're cleared out.

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
It could take a week or two. As per your info, you've been granted AIP, so I guess there's no need to overthink or worry. You're good to go. At least you know you're cleared out.
Thank you so much ... few positive words are also so much calming in this situation.. Really thanks for your kind words