+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
March 1 st request for additional information. 3 days later medical and rprf request and then this weekend approval
I was reading last night and hought it was May 1st doc requested... so pretty much one month between ADR and DM! congrats! I am still checking every day. I called the 800 number to check last night and it would not allow me to check spousal when I put in the UCI. This morning it was back... I was thinking yayy this is it! I am happy we got the OWP coming so we can get OHIP rolling and of course work! Anyone else get OWP approved just now and it is only good for a year?

Ruthyyyyyy

May 9, 2021
I got ADR request on April 5 , courrier service delivered it at the visa office on May 3 , how long will I have to wait until I hear some news please help

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
my file was transferred to local (Etobicoke) in mid-March 2021. and we submitted passport info in Mid-Apr. Passport info has been requested since Oct last year. we still miss a medical check from his bio son back home, but we can't get that anyway. my lawyers have explained twice for this. do you guys still wait for a decision like us? we will face an interview? or they will give me a pass.

Reactions: BullsBelle

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hi guys, so if I receive my API then can I apply for an open work permit and sin number at Canada Service? Or I have to apply it online? Also can I apply for ohip with my API at an Ontario Service.
congrats! how long your file stays in local and did they ask for any additional document?

Reactions: TomH

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
my file was transferred to local (Etobicoke) in mid-March 2021. and we submitted passport info in Mid-Apr. Passport info has been requested since Oct last year. we still miss a medical check from his bio son back home, but we can't get that anyway. my lawyers have explained twice for this. do you guys still wait for a decision like us? we will face an interview? or they will give me a pass.
yes you can apply for an open work permit if you have not already or a study permit and OHIP with AIP... you cannot get a sin until you get PR or work permit