+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Sharma0389

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi guys, I just got the eligibility passed letter today. I feel so happy but also a bit worrying.
Will there be any interviews in the future and also can they still refused my application?
What is the next step after pre-arrival and eligibility passed? And how long will it takes?
When u received pre arrival latter

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hi guys, I just got the eligibility passed letter today. I feel so happy but also a bit worrying.
Will there be any interviews in the future and also can they still refused my application?
What is the next step after pre-arrival and eligibility passed? And how long will it takes?
Congrats

Reactions: TomH

TomH

Apr 22, 2021
Hi guys, so if I receive my API then can I apply for an open work permit and sin number at Canada Service? Or I have to apply it online? Also can I apply for ohip with my API at an Ontario Service.

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hi guys, so if I receive my API then can I apply for an open work permit and sin number at Canada Service? Or I have to apply it online? Also can I apply for ohip with my API at an Ontario Service.
You can apply for OWP online , then after you receive your OWP you can go online to renew your SIN , you can also apply for OHIP with the AIP which you already have at service Ontario, just call service Ontario to book an appointment.

Zooey

Oct 17, 2020
Hi everybody! So, my friend who got request for additional documents March1st, got approval today to sign in to portal and to finish her PR process!

Reactions: Faitico