+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

sheraz2018

May 10, 2021
I'm applicant, my application was moved to Etobicoke office in Feb 2019, almost 26 months have been passed no action or response made by IRCC as of now. Below are the contents fetched by the my local MP regarding my application:

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario on 2018.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets the eligibility criteria is in process.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,
    • the assessment for the applicant is in process.
  • The medical examination results have expired.
  • The criminality verifications are in process.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • If the application is approved:
    • the officer will send an approval letter to the applicant to advise them that they will be contacted by the local office with an appointment for the final determination interview (to grant permanent resident status).
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter, and
    • a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to the sponsor including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
Any one could comment and guide me on above status?

Thanks

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I'm applicant, my application was moved to Etobicoke office in Feb 2019, almost 26 months have been passed no action or response made by IRCC as of now. Below are the contents fetched by the my local MP regarding my application:

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario on 2018.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets the eligibility criteria is in process.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,
    • the assessment for the applicant is in process.
  • The medical examination results have expired.
  • The criminality verifications are in process.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • If the application is approved:
    • the officer will send an approval letter to the applicant to advise them that they will be contacted by the local office with an appointment for the final determination interview (to grant permanent resident status).
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter, and
    • a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to the sponsor including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
Any one could comment and guide me on above status?

Thanks
Hi, we received the same generic response from them. Do you have a rep? Do you have GCKEY access? Ecas?

Have you followed up via webform on your own? Have you ordered notes?

After getting notes we seen a note that MP contacted them for information, but they didn't fully pass the security screen because they left off my husbands middle name when they sent their request. So when asking for more information via webform or thru MP do not leave out middle name it would go in the given name box.