+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Tina461

Nov 27, 2017
Ok

Ok.. Your case is a diff one and positive one too. If it’s for further assessment it takes more time and might get a negative decision at the end.
That's right. Mine was transferred in 2018 for further assessment and on March 1st this year principal applicant received Eligibility passed letter, and i think week after Decision made. Wait has been long, I hope they will contact us soon.

Reactions: Faitico

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
That's right. Mine was transferred in 2018 for further assessment and on March 1st this year principal applicant received Eligibility passed letter, and i think week after Decision made. Wait has been long, I hope they will contact us soon.
Transferred 2018? That’s was really a long waiting period.. thank God it’s almost over.when did you apply?

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Does anyone get the file being transferred to Hamilton after transferred to Etobicoke? My application was transferred to Etobicoke for further assessment in April 2020 and on Feb 2021, it was transferred to Hamilton. I don't know what does it mean.

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Does anyone get the file being transferred to Hamilton after transferred to Etobicoke? My application was transferred to Etobicoke for further assessment in April 2020 and on Feb 2021, it was transferred to Hamilton. I don't know what does it mean.
Did they say for further assessment? I mean the transfer to Hamilton.

Egna7711

Star Member
Dec 23, 2020
did you get AIP yet?

m96

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Mine was transferred to Kitchener, ON.

Smith2007

Nov 22, 2018
My file was transfer to etobicoke in may 2020, I missed a call from immigration yesterday, but spoke with my wife, that my file has been transferred to Hamilton, he called back this morning saying there will be interview for us, any body have an idea, what the interview will look like ?

Smith2007

Nov 22, 2018
My file transfer to Ottawa office from Etobicoke now . I don’t know what the hell they doing ?
I guess they re sharing the work load, the officer that called me today already requested for some additional documents to continue the processing of my file, I waited for for a year before they contacted me today and my wife yesterday, so I believe it’s a good thing they re sharing the work load to be able to attend to us, let us all stay positive

Harpie hopes

Apr 1, 2021
I guess they re sharing the work load, the officer that called me today already requested for some additional documents to continue the processing of my file, I waited for for a year before they contacted me today and my wife yesterday, so I believe it’s a good thing they re sharing the work load to be able to attend to us, let us all stay positive
I know it’s been long time to wait again they put into queue and wait for another year that’s ridiculous