+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

RAMAN2633

Oct 6, 2016
I had a complicated problem with my PR card and they decided to take it away. I was originally supposed to be deported in 2020, but because of covid, they paused the deportation. It's a problem that was not my fault and was due more for when my mom applied for PR when I was 7.
I think you need a good lawyer right now. If you are in Toronto i can recommend one, my case was also very complicated but my lawyer helped me through it.

Reactions: JohnCana123

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Did anyone get a request for more info today or last week? We are still waiting and remaining hopeful
Nope , No mail yet for additional docs... Still waiting ... File transfer to Etobicoke Dec 2019.. no updates since then .. status changed to In Process in ECAS on Mid Feb 2021.. thats it

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
Hello everyone, seems there has been progress to some of us. So my short story here is after the March 1st request doc, Etobicoke called my wife on the 9th of march i was on my home from work, fews questions was asked. The officer inquired about me bla bla bla, it was just common partner question....if u actually live together with ur partner then u dont have to be afraid of questions. Just know when u met her and when u married her that kind of question etc.... the officer called my wife on the 10th of march to speak with me, we spoke and she also inquire about my lawyer....she said if there is anything, we will here from our lawyer.... march 19th my lawyer received email from Etobicoke requesting we RESEND march 1st DOCUMENT and of which we did the next day. Since then we haven't heard from them but, same week i got my work permit extension approved.....just be positive for those who are yet to hear from Etobicoke just be patient. I'm 2019 application and my file got transferred to etobicoke Dec 2019....

Reactions: YesCanada89

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hello everyone, seems there has been progress to some of us. So my short story here is after the March 1st request doc, Etobicoke called my wife on the 9th of march i was on my home from work, fews questions was asked. The officer inquired about me bla bla bla, it was just common partner question....if u actually live together with ur partner then u dont have to be afraid of questions. Just know when u met her and when u married her that kind of question etc.... the officer called my wife on the 10th of march to speak with me, we spoke and she also inquire about my lawyer....she said if there is anything, we will here from our lawyer.... march 19th my lawyer received email from Etobicoke requesting we RESEND march 1st DOCUMENT and of which we did the next day. Since then we haven't heard from them but, same week i got my work permit extension approved.....just be positive for those who are yet to hear from Etobicoke just be patient. I'm 2019 application and my file got transferred to etobicoke Dec 2019....
thank you for this information. Were you aware of receiving a call from Etobicoke before? Or it was unexpected and came as surprise to you?

Babayana

Mar 7, 2021
This information is really important to those of us still waiting after documents was sent on March 8th. I got a request to submit FBI clearance after submitting the documents requested because i didn’t include it before,I uploaded it today hopefully they respond soon.

Reactions: Ipol

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
thank you for this information. Were you aware of receiving a call from Etobicoke before? Or it was unexpected and came as surprise to you?
We were not expecting any call from them, i think thats their new ways now or they are just using this Covid 19 situation to check balance people hahahah

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Logged into GCKey and taddaaaaaa Final decision has been taken and your application is approved. And on ECAS says application complete.
Shows COPR Document number but haven’t received it yet, called up IRCC and they said will get the documents within 2 weeks
Congratulations brother
May i get your lawyer info.thanks

Harpie hopes

Apr 1, 2021
I am June 2019 applicant . Medical done December 2019 . File transfer to Etobicoke Jan 2020 . Still not any update . It’s been 22 month . Only Ecas changed from file received to in process last month . That’s it

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
I am June 2019 applicant . Medical done December 2019 . File transfer to Etobicoke Jan 2020 . Still not any update . It’s been 22 month . Only Ecas changed from file received to in process last month . That’s it
i have exact same timeline and same status... ditto...no updates at all ... very frustrating

Suelaw23

Mar 24, 2021
I submit since 2018 October file transfer May 2019 received pre-arrival letter August 13 2020 check online Monday it say medical pass March 25th 2021 I did my medical since January 2019. I pray that they can give us some real good news because I going crazy crazy I feel stuck and depress

Reactions: Tina461