+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
The notice i got from etobicoke has only recent picture highlighted in yellow.

anyone know of those are the only documents they need

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hope you all doing well
As we all know we can just talk to each other here and share our grief
Transferred in may2019 and since no update
Everytime i order notes its same no one even touch it.
Im losing my mindddddddd

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
for the first time i am seeing the status as In progress.. Looks like its been assigned to officer

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
up until now it was File Received status after transfer to Etobicoke, today i am seeing it 'In progress '
How long or how many months was it on file received? Cos mine changed to app received last week after it was transferred to Etobicoke 2 weeks ago.

Zooey

Oct 17, 2020
My friend got a mail Monday that her application was moved to Etobicoke and they request more information.
Also, it is marked and bold yellow for the recent pictures only. And the rest is information they send first time( lease, phone bills...).
Today they got medical request and the other mail that they are pleased to inform them that the application reach the next stage and to pay fees for PR.
Is that a good sign, that they request fees for Pr. If they doubt something ,they will refuse the application, not ask for fees?

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
How long or how many months was it on file received? Cos mine changed to app received last week after it was transferred to Etobicoke 2 weeks ago.
15 months it is at Etobicoke. But now it wont be the case as they have started working fast

Reactions: sharmgop

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
My friend got a mail Monday that her application was moved to Etobicoke and they request more information.
Also, it is marked and bold yellow for the recent pictures only. And the rest is information they send first time( lease, phone bills...).
Today they got medical request and the other mail that they are pleased to inform them that the application reach the next stage and to pay fees for PR.
Is that a good sign, that they request fees for Pr. If they doubt something ,they will refuse the application, not ask for fees?
i got the same letter too. Only recent picture is bold yellow. My friend got the same letter too. Looks like they are starting to look at our file.

are you submitting just pictures or other documents too?