+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Zooey

Oct 17, 2020
i got the same letter too. Only recent picture is bold yellow. My friend got the same letter too. Looks like they are starting to look at our file.

are you submitting just pictures or other documents too?
No, she will send all documents they've asked for.
She is scared though for refusal of the application, will they ask now for medical and Right of PR fees if they are planning to reject?

JohnCana123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
i got the same letter too. Only recent picture is bold yellow. My friend got the same letter too. Looks like they are starting to look at our file.

are you submitting just pictures or other documents too?
When was your friend’s file transferred?

Also, to be on the safe side you may want to submit all documents they included in the letter but just put the recent pictures on top.

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Her was transferred this week and they gave her a week to submit all...
Can you please get the list of docs officer has asked for? May be it will be helpful for all others who are in same boat and can keep them ready before hand

Zooey

Oct 17, 2020
When did she apply ?
Their lawyer sent an paper aplication July 2017. File start being processed Feb 2020 and after that they got approved for sponsor.
Since than there is no info, except this week for additional documents from Etobicoke.
Basically, those are the same documents like the first time : Lease agreement, phone bill, recent photos...
And then after 3 days request for medical and RPRF.

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Their lawyer sent an paper aplication July 2017. File start being processed Feb 2020 and after that they got approved for sponsor.
Since than there is no info, except this week for additional documents from Etobicoke.
Basically, those are the same documents like the first time : Lease agreement, phone bill, recent photos...
And then after 3 days request for medical and RPRF.
So they started the application 2017??? Wowww that’s a long time