+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Guri01

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
My file was transferred to Etobicoke and after 10 months file was rejected ...I sent more proof for considering my file to visa officer ....if cpc local office reply or not if anybody knows???Should I wait for replying from cpc or should I apply again ...please if anybody knows

m96

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
My file was transferred to Etobicoke and after 10 months file was rejected ...I sent more proof for considering my file to visa officer ....if cpc local office reply or not if anybody knows???Should I wait for replying from cpc or should I apply again ...please if anybody knows
sorry for that. Which email did you send to?
I sent them email twice around a year ago but no reply was received and still waiting.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If there is anyone who knows agent of local office reply the email for reconsideration????
There is no way to contact individual agents / officers. If you want to request reconsideration, you will need to submit a case specific webform.

Sadekabuessa

Feb 27, 2020
Hmmmmm that’s sounds bad hope you could tell us more about the reason application got rejected are you applying for inland sponsorship? I think you have to wait them for final decision and discuss with the lawyer if there’s resumption.

Guri01

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
There is no way to contact individual agents / officers. If you want to request reconsideration, you will need to submit a case specific webform.
I got email from visa officer for telephone interview CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca and from visa officer email ....I applied last year on November 2019 n was on implied status which I lost now..Can smbody tell visa officer said my wife job is not under noc B and she is working from a year as an office administrative assistant in a company...and he was convinced during interview and he rejected visa right away...So we sent more proof about job and it’s code from government website so he can remove his doubt ...Do you think visa officer will reconsider my file ...I sent email on Thursday September 10...I am out of status now

Guri01

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
I got email from visa officer for telephone interview CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca and from visa officer email ....I applied last year on November 2019 n was on implied status which I lost now..Can smbody tell visa officer said my wife job is not under noc B and she is working from a year as an office administrative assistant in a company...and he was convinced during interview and he rejected visa right away...So we sent more proof about job and it’s code from government website so he can remove his doubt ...Do you think visa officer will reconsider my file ...I sent email on Thursday September 10...I am out of status now
He was not convinced during interview...my wife company is small having 5-6 employees n he said employer is also not eligible ..Can smbody tell what conditions employers need to meet to participate in temporary worker visas???

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm confused... It shouldn't matter what NOC your wife is working under for spousal sponsorship. This doesn't factor into the decision-making for spousal sponsorship approval.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
He was not convinced during interview...my wife company is small having 5-6 employees n he said employer is also not eligible ..Can smbody tell what conditions employers need to meet to participate in temporary worker visas???
I think you are posting in the wrong section of the forum. This section of the forum is for spousal sponsorship (i.e. Canadians who are sponsoring their spouses for PR). I think you are asking about getting an open work permit based on your spouse's temporary work permit. If that's the case, you need to post your questions to the Foreign Workers section of the forum. The responses here won't apply to your sitaution since this is a completely different application stream.

MohammadNoor

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
I think you are posting in the wrong section of the forum. This section of the forum is for spousal sponsorship (i.e. Canadians who are sponsoring their spouses for PR). I think you are asking about getting an open work permit based on your spouse's temporary work permit. If that's the case, you need to post your questions to the Foreign Workers section of the forum. The responses here won't apply to your sitaution since this is a completely different application stream.
Today 1 year and 11 months my file transferred to etobicoke local office still now I didn’t hear anything

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hey guys
Just wondering if i can apply for EI as CERB has ended.
My inland spouse application is still in process and im applicant.
Is there is any issue later regarding my file is i take EI
Please reply thanks

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
anyone still waiting? Next Monday Oct 26, will be 2 years since ircc received our application and 15 months since file transferred to Etobicole