+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

MohammadNoor

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Hey Guys
Did someone renewal open work permit while spousal application in processing and what is required documents for renewal

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
My application is under provincial nominee category / inland. My AOR is July 2018 and the file transferred to Etobicoke office on April 2019 and they asked for a updated schedule A on June 2019. I haven't heard anything within last 7 month. i have requested GCMS note and they said the reason file transferred is Eligibility and there is no further note from July 2019. Do you know what is the exact reason they sent the file to Etobicoke after 9 months? and what eligibility they will go through it. Do you know is that possible my divorce on 2014 and married on 2016 will be the reason that they sent to Etobicoke office?

On the last notes they noted as below:
"Case summary: PA: Schedule A Requested PC for Iran - No record RCMP -NRT Medical to be requested PPT valid until 2020 Spouse: Divorce certificate on file from previous marriage fees paid"

My application is still on processing of criminality check. Security, eligibility and criminality not started yet.

Need your advice please.

Thank you for your response