+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
whats the number you guys can call for the etobickoke office to get some status?
or the CIC number that everyone is being reffering

my case was transferred in early oct for further assessment, still no news
mine brother case was transferred in nov still got no news i made a topic kindly join that for those whose file transferred for further assessment to etobicoke

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
There wasn’t anything mentioned on it. Other than there was a request for additional docs
The email came from Etobicoke office then I confirmed with cic agent she said it got transferred to Etobicoke
Nothing else
what is your timeline kindly when your case was transferred to Etobicoke? what was your pfl ?my case was transferred in Nov and they just keep saying wait for your turn

shane21

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
hey guys, so Etobicoke office had replied to me a few days after i sent them an email . they didn't tell me anything only that i need to wait and that they don't have a standard processing time. the agent said they are reviewing application received on may 2018.

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
hey guys, so Etobicoke office had replied to me a few days after i sent them an email . they didn't tell me anything only that i need to wait and that they don't have a standard processing time. the agent said they are reviewing application received on may 2018.
yeah thats exectly what they said to my brother when your file transferred to Etobicoke?