Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Congrats time line bro
INLAND PR APPLICATION W/ OWP & DEPENDANTS
Applications Received: SEP 24 2019 | AOR: OCT 23 2019 | Linked PR App to GCKey: REP only has access to GCKEY
Linked OWP App to GCKey: NOV 20 2020 | Medical Requested: JAN 06 2020 | Medical Exam: JAN 10 & 22 | Medical Passed: N/A
SA received: NOV 4 2020 | FILE TRANSFER TO ETOBICOKE: DEC 2020 | ADR: APRIL 30 2021/DOCS SUBMITTED MAY 3RD/4TH| AIP/Pre-Arrival Received: MAY 4 2021 | OWP Approved: MAY 6 2021/OWP RECEIED N MAIL MAY 14TH 2021| Email received JAN 7 2022 stating application is finalized and being sent for landing | Decision Made: JAN 8 2022 (NO INTERVIEW) | PR PORTAL INVITE (EMAIL): JAN 11/2022 | PR PORTAL CONFIRMATION LOGIN DETAILS (EMAIL) JAN 12/2022 | eCOPR Received: Jan 17 2022

Reactions: Feb2020

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
I woke up at 4:20 Jan 7 and emailed out of desperation to Etobicoke IRCC - at about 10am my husband got a call saying they received my email and they need the signed IMM5604 for the kids and birth certificates because they could not locate them on file and they wanted them the same day to finalize the application - hubby called me to tell me he got the call and that they were going to email me - I got the email , submitted the documents and they replied thanks your application is finalized and will be sent to the landing unit - I also received a call from an IRCC agent, the one who approved eligibility and she practically called to let me know not to email that address for updates and that she approved the file and sent it for the criminality check with another rep - she pretty much scolded me and explained why we only got owp for one year - said to be patient and not try to force water up a hill and everything happens in the perfect timing... few off the things she said - she said there were "red flags" and that is why we were sent to this office, but she did not tell me what those "red flags" were - she then said she is looking at the file right now and can confirm his application has been completed and he will get PR soon - she said if this didn't happen by may 7 when his owp expires to call her back directly - she called me without blocking her caller ID - I apologized for being annoying - she said I wasn't and she just really wanted to make a courtesy call to clarify some things I mentioned in my emails to the office made to her attention from when she asked for more documents.... this happened Jan 7 ... Jan 11th is when the PDF came along with instructions on how to reply with the information needed for the portal - Jan 12th we got the login details for the portal and we submitted the information and now waiting for the eCOPR to be uploaded and Picture to be approved for the card to be mailed out - I am guessing once we get eCOPR - we will also get PPR for the kids because their information was not in the portal only the information for PA. Hope this helps.
May I ask what did you state in your email..??. I want to send them an email also..thank you

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
May I ask what did you state in your email..??. I want to send them an email also..thank you
I sent it today. no response just auto-reply "Please note that a longer delay may be experienced to process your inquiry as only critical functions are being maintained at this time by IRCC offices" stressful and pain

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I sent it today. no response just auto-reply "Please note that a longer delay may be experienced to process your inquiry as only critical functions are being maintained at this time by IRCC offices" stressful and pain
The last time I emailed was in August and they di not reply to me either - then I emailed again in December - try emailing the minister of immigration at
minister@cic.gc.ca - this email for sure should be a extremely detailed one regarding your whole process

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I think this may be my final update everyone - I really appreciate everyone's help and kind words along the way!

Linked PR card application to GCKey : Jan 19 2022 | PR Card Mailed: Jan 31 2022 | PPR FOR DEPENDATS: Jan 28 2022 |

Reactions: silvetstone

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
yesterday got an update from my MP, let's check what she responded "
Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We have verified the information you provided on behalf of your constituent on file F*******. We can confirm of the following update since your December 22, 2021 enquiry:

• A note from December 23, 2021 acknowledges reception of the clarification request we sent on your office’s behalf on November 23, 2021.

Rest assured that the responsible office will contact your constituent directly, if additional information is required."