+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL APPLICATION PACKAGE- SUFFICIANT DATA INCLUDED?

travelcouple

Aug 17, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any (Common Law) Spousal PR applicants who had FAST visa processing times know if this is enough data to send off in our application to keep processing times to a minimum. Please reply if anyone see's any holes. We are applying outland-though the London Office while my partner is visiting me in Canada.

Thanks

PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION
1. Application for Permanent Residence
2. Schedule 1-Background/Declaration
3. Additional Family Information
4. Spouse/Partner Questionnaire
5. Photocopy of Identification
6. Proof of Medical
7. Police Check
8. Required Photographs
9. Certificate of Higher Education

SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION
1. Application to Sponsor and Undertaking
2. Sponsorship Agreement
3. Sponsorship Evaluation
4. Sponsor Questionnaire
5. Photocopy of Identification
6. Revenue Canada Option-C Printout
7. Original Letter from Current Employer
8. Proof of Employment and Income
9. University Transcript

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
LETTERS OF SUPPORT
• 2 NOTORIZED DECLARATIONS OF SUPPORT
• 6 LETTERS OF SUPPORT

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
E-COMMUNICATION
• Screenshot of inbox of emails
• Skype Calls • MSN • Emails

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
JOINT SAVINGS & CHECKING ACCOUNT STATEMENTS
• Proof of Joint Bank Accounts & Combining Affairs
• Various withdrawals including grocery stores, car insurance, restaurants etc.

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND PASSPORTS
• HIS Birth Certificate photocopy
• HIS current passport photocopy
• HIS previous passport photo copy
• HERS passport photocopy

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
CHRISTMAS CARDS
• From friends and family to HIS and HERS.

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
FLIGHTS

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
CARDS & LETTERS
• Cards & letters between HIS and HER.
• Cards & letters between HIS and HER and family.
• Invitations & thank you letters from weddings

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
MEMBERSHIPS TOGETHER
• Joint/Family membership-YHA
• Joint membership-WWOOF International
• Scuba Schools International-Memberships/Qualifications

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
RECEIPTS
• Hotels
• House hold items
• Tours
• Events

travelcouple

Aug 17, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh gosh! You are right. I have a huge envelope of photos of trips/events/family together.

Also the checklists.

What is the submission letter? I did include a letter from myself describing our relationship and our plans for the future though.

Berti

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umm this might be an odd question, but are you supposed to send all these items in with your application? the relationship proofs ?? where does it say that you have to do this or come to the conclusion that it will process your application faster??? interested to know!

AnupamDay

Sep 25, 2009
But I have a question here. I am sponsoring my wife currently in Delhi whom I recently got married. Can someone get Medical check done and a Police check before filing the application? One of the authorized doctor in Delhi tells my wife that she has to have a letter from the Canadian Council for what needs to be checked? Is this true?

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnupamDay said:
But I have a question here. I am sponsoring my wife currently in Delhi whom I recently got married. Can someone get Medical check done and a Police check before filing the application? One of the authorized doctor in Delhi tells my wife that she has to have a letter from the Canadian Council for what needs to be checked? Is this true?
No that is totally wrong. You MUST do the medical exam and police check beforehand you and must include the police report and the medical report with your application. You DO NOT need a letter from CHC to do the medical exam for 100% sure. My husband's application was processed through New Delhi as well.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berti said:
Umm this might be an odd question, but are you supposed to send all these items in with your application? the relationship proofs ?? where does it say that you have to do this or come to the conclusion that it will process your application faster??? interested to know!
Yes. In the application guide for Permanent Residence under spousal category. Doesn't necessarily mean your application will be processed faster but will carry great weight to prevent an interview.

Berti

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marrige certificate, wedding photos, honeymoon photos, honeymoon vacation hotel receipt, photos of our child, certificate of birth of our child where both our names appear, will that do? We have emails we sent each other but their in our native language, would i need to send that in and i did i guess i would have to print them and send them for translation by an authorized translator or something yeah?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only official documents need to be translated by a certified translator. You can translate your own personal emails.