+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spore immigration sends an email re undelivered registered mail

drisan

Jul 28, 2016
Hi everyone,

Just received an email from S'pore immigration and immediately came to this forum to seek your advise.

The email says "Our registered mail to your following given address was returned undelivered." The address they sent it to is correct and I'm currently residing at the address.

About 2 months ago I mailed out a package where I included (as per S'pore immigration's request) all docs requested EXCEPT for a police clearance from FBI -- I included a cover letter where I explained that FBI needs about 3 months to process my request and that as soon as I receive it I'll send S'pore immigration that clearance.

I have DHL tracking report that says that the package has been received at S'pore immigration.

I've been checking my application status online since then -- the last entry there is that they've received medical results. It didn't change and there is no indication that they've received my package minus the FBI clearance letter. I assumed there's no change because they are waiting for the FBI clearance.

I'm not sure what they've sent me in their registered mail for which I received the email today and I don't know how to respond to this email -- as the address is correct but their registered mail to me was reported undelivered.

What do you think they sent in the registered mail? Do you suggested I send them a DHL envelope paid for so they can send to me whatever they're trying to send to me?

Please -- any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.