+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship through Bogota 2015-2016

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJ628 said:
Jorlando Congrats on your marriage. I hope your sponsorship process goes fast and smooth!!

Humblee, if you actually receive any news, let us know, I'm actually thinking of asking my husband to send an email letting them know we are aware that my medical exams are expired to see if they send me the e-medical system number.

MarCar I hope you had a safe flight and that you are enjoying your time with your husband.

Liiaa thanks, my husband and I did enjoy this weekend, I'm back to work today but I can't wait to go home and having him there waiting for me.

I guess June will bring good news for all of us! **Fingers Crossed**
I feel a bit sad that hubby isn't here with me :( he's been gone since January 29th. The waiting really drains me out completely I really hope June will be our lucky month.
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying every second with their loved ones

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
SA: Mar-22-2016 / AOR2: Apr-05-2016
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
Liiaa said:
I feel a bit sad that hubby isn't here with me :( he's been gone since January 29th. The waiting really drains me out completely I really hope June will be our lucky month.
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying every second with their loved ones
Liiaa,
Don't be sad, good things take time so don't think about the waiting so much because it will make you more anxious!
Wanted to ask you if you've received your GCMS Notes? We ordered ours today, so I wanted to know how much do we have to wait to get them. :-\
I had to pay with my credit card because somehow my husband's credit card got blocked this past weekend, hopefully that won't bother them.

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJ628 said:
Liiaa,
Don't be sad, good things take time so don't think about the waiting so much because it will make you more anxious!
Wanted to ask you if you've received your GCMS Notes? We ordered ours today, so I wanted to know how much do we have to wait to get them. :-\
I had to pay with my credit card because somehow my husband's credit card got blocked this past weekend, hopefully that won't bother them.
shouldn't be a problem regarding the credit card. We ordered them may 12th and still no notes... It says within a month so hopefully in the next 2 weeks we should have them. I know someone who ordered and
Got them within 2 weeks so I don't know why everything seems to be taking long for us

hillcat

May 24, 2016
Any News anyone!. My process is a little different because i apply trought quebec but quebec sent the certificate to the visa office of bogota.

humblee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
bogota
Category........
Visa Office......
bogota colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
17-03-2016
hillcat said:
Any News anyone!. My process is a little different because i apply trought quebec but quebec sent the certificate to the visa office of bogota.
Yes I have good news I got an E-mail from immigration yesterday they ask for my libreta militar, background check from colombia, chedule A updated 4 passport pic, and verification of medical done, I don't know if is a good or a bad thing but they asked for a lot of things and they give me 30 days. any new from you guys

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
humblee said:
Yes I have good news I got an E-mail from immigration yesterday they ask for my libreta militar, background check from colombia, chedule A updated 4 passport pic, and verification of medical done, I don't know if is a good or a bad thing but they asked for a lot of things and they give me 30 days. any new from you guys
It's a great news Humblee...finally!!! It's great news that they ask for your passport pictures! Hopefully we all receive GOOD news soon!

humblee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
bogota
Category........
Visa Office......
bogota colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
17-03-2016
JJ628 said:
It's a great news Humblee...finally!!! It's great news that they ask for your passport pictures! Hopefully we all receive GOOD news soon!
Yes I am sure you will receive good news soon

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
humblee said:
Yes I am sure you will receive good news soon
Did you end up sending an email to them? I might tell my husband to send one too, take advantage that he is here with me!

humblee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
bogota
Category........
Visa Office......
bogota colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
17-03-2016
JJ628 said:
Did you end up sending an email to them? I might tell my husband to send one too, take advantage that he is here with me!
No I didn't send the email

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
humblee said:
No I didn't send the email
I guess I'll wait for my email...which I hope (crossing my fingers) it'll be soon comparing your timeline with mine.

MarCar2015

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hi Guys! I am back from vacation which it was to short! Hope you have gotten good news! :D

On my end, everything still the same, I order notes so i should have them next week! I am starting to think there is a problem with my application! :(

Good luck everyone! :D

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humblee said:
It sure sounds like very good news Humblebee :) my nephew was asked to submit an updated form and 4 pics and a month later he got PPR so hoping the same for you!

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarCar2015 said:
Hi Guys! I am back from vacation which it was to short! Hope you have gotten good news! :D

On my end, everything still the same, I order notes so i should have them next week! I am starting to think there is a problem with my application! :(

Good luck everyone! :D
Hi Marcar, Glad you got to spend time with your spouse :) I ordered mine on may 11th so I am hoping to have them soon and see what the hold up is. Its going to be 2 months soon for me since the interview and I am still waiting. Good luck to you and everyone on this thread. :-*

Josh2857

Jun 9, 2016
Hi everybody I have a question. I submitted background certificate for Colombia with my application. But I just got a email telling me that they want Proof of payment for background verification certificate for Colombia. which has me confused. Do they want me to do the background check again ? My wife got the background check directly from the police office which they do everything that G4S Colombia and Omnitempus does. we kinda skipped the middle man I guess you can say. any help would be useful.

JJ628

Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17th, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 17th, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug - 22 - 2016
Passport Req..
Aug - 22 - 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept - 21 -2017
Josh2857 said:
Hi everybody I have a question. I submitted background certificate for Colombia with my application. But I just got a email telling me that they want Proof of payment for background verification certificate for Colombia. which has me confused. Do they want me to do the background check again ? My wife got the background check directly from the police office which they do everything that G4S Colombia and Omnitempus does. we kinda skipped the middle man I guess you can say. any help would be useful.
Hey Josh,
I don't know if I'm wrong or not, but I think you do have to send background check with these two agencies. My husband submitted my background check I ordered online the "CERTIFICACIÓN ANTECEDENTES JUDICIALES CON FINES MIGRATORIOS" which was apostilled, but I don't know if it's the same document as the one that G4S or Omnitempus sends the Embassy. ::)
On the other hand, I don't know when did you apply, but background checks are valid for only 6 months and you have to submit other background checks if your wife lived in another country for more than 6 months after she turned 18.
Good luck in your process! :D