+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship forms Signatures

ukp

Feb 5, 2017
I am a Canadian Citizen and my wife lives in India. For forms where it requires both of our signatures, what we are doing currently right now is I sign the form, scan it, and then send it to my wife via email. She prints the forms, signs it and scans it and then sends it back to me via Email. Is this okay? or do I need to courier her the forms and then she fills it out and mails it back to me?

ps. She doesn't have a scanner but she gets it done outside and let's just say the businesses are not too professionals with making the scans. i.e. a bit on an angle, crooked, etc.

Thanks in advance

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
ukp said:
I am a Canadian Citizen and my wife lives in India. For forms where it requires both of our signatures, what we are doing currently right now is I sign the form, scan it, and then send it to my wife via email. She prints the forms, signs it and scans it and then sends it back to me via Email. Is this okay? or do I need to courier her the forms and then she fills it out and mails it back to me?

ps. She doesn't have a scanner but she gets it done outside and let's just say the businesses are not too professionals with making the scans. i.e. a bit on an angle, crooked, etc.
The application requires original signatures. You need to actually mail the forms.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
ukp said:

Thanks in advance
Courier or mail. Scanned signatures will cause your application to be returned as "incomplete" and you will have wasted even more time.