+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsorship evaluation form IMM5481

D_K

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Hi, Guys

Firstly what a fantastic forum and thank you to the creators/mod's of this amazing forum ...thank you.

On form IMM5481 form for the sponsor ( my wife ) and I are confused with this question

question 4 has 1 added already

question 5 she adds 1 for me

the rest of the sub questions we add 0

question 6 persons not included in 5 or above

A) your spouse or common law partner provide details on back of page - ( is that me ) do we add another 1 in the box?

on the next page - 6A your spouse or common law partner if not listed in generic application for canada IMM 0008 IN BOX 3

does she add my details here?

my wife is sponsoring me -- so what should the total be - she has never sponsored anyone else.

so confusing

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
D_K said:
A) your spouse or common law partner provide details on back of page - ( is that me ) do we add another 1 in the box?

Dear D_K

Number 6 is the persons not included in number 5, so you are already there and you don't need to filll that part write it zero.

D_K said:
6A your spouse or common law partner if not listed in generic application for canada IMM 0008 IN BOX 3

does she add my details here?
No she does not add you there as you are already IMM 0008, just put N/A or not applicable in all boxes , don't leave any information blank, as CIC don't like blank spaces and will assume you forgot or missed some information and will return your application.

cabo4shawn

Jan 17, 2013
Hi,

I am sponsoring my wife, our 2 children are Canadian and I am Canadian. I never sponsored anyone before So on the IMM5481 for how do I fill that out with 2 Canadian children and my wife who I am sponsoring? I don't know please help