+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship application returned missing signature, open work permit status unclear

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Additional point here - I would personally redo EVERY form. Note in particular that any form that is signed should be redone because the signatures should, I believe, be recent.

This may sound like extra work but after your very unfortunate situation (my sympathies) you really do not want it sent back on another technicality like a signature not being recent.

It's up to you though. This practice of sending forms back by email and saying you can print out the electronic form they returned is recent (previously was only by post) and so not many experiences here with how they treat the re-submission.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
If any of those forms have fields with dates expected up to present day, do a new one.

Checklist is up to you but suggest you use it and read very carefully to check.
HI,

can you please suggest if I have to pay application fee another time or I can use the copy of old fee receipt which I sent in my initial application.

Thnx

shanthansai

Dec 7, 2022
Hi I have recently sponsored my spouse. My application got returned saying IMM 1344 is missing handwritten signatures.
what do I need to do ? Do I need to download ,print and write my signature and my spouse signature and scan and upload or do I just need to re upload by adding digitally ? Any answers on this will be appreciated.

Tarikla

Star Member
Nov 20, 2023
Hi I have recently sponsored my spouse. My application got returned saying IMM 1344 is missing handwritten signatures.
what do I need to do ? Do I need to download ,print and write my signature and my spouse signature and scan and upload or do I just need to re upload by adding digitally ? Any answers on this will be appreciated.
Did you type the full name of the Sponsor and the PA in the correct field on the last page (under "signatures") before the barcodes? The sponsor's full name should go on the first field and PA on the third field, leave the second field empty (as your spouse is the PA and NOT the co-signer).

Make sure to validate the form AFTER putting the signatures, and save the form without modifying anything else after clicking the validate button. Then submit it and it should be good to go.