N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sylvia27 said:
1- Did anyone do medical in Canada while parents are visiting? is it accepted?
You can do it from anywhere in the world as long as it's done by a panel physician.

2. Anyone applying from Quebec, did anyone get contacted by CIC Ottawa to provide CSQ without getting SA letter. Mu mother received an email from CIC Ottawa asking CSQ from Québec and we didn't even get SA which is a required documents to apply for CSQ and they only gave us 45 days to provide it. Don't know how I will manage to do that when their processing times is 25 business days... If anyone has siilar case, please guide me.
Did you call CIC Call Centre? You should call them and ask them politely to send an SA email at once. Make sure they don't send it via regular mail which will take weeks/months.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
sylvia27 said:
1- Did anyone do medical in Canada while parents are visiting? is it accepted?

2. Anyone applying from Quebec, did anyone get contacted by CIC Ottawa to provide CSQ without getting SA letter. Mu mother received an email from CIC Ottawa asking CSQ from Québec and we didn't even get SA which is a required documents to apply for CSQ and they only gave us 45 days to provide it. Don't know how I will manage to do that when their processing times is 25 business days... If anyone has siilar case, please guide me.
So, Ottawa is asking 2015 for documents now.

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
hmm.. well I am hoping there are no issues with the application in general. I don't mind getting SA late but really hoping there is no problem with application in general.

Lets hope for the best

lukechen said:

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
salil said:
Hello Everyone.

Is there anyone still waiting for sponsorship approval.. ? I have not seen any communication on my file after AOR. Not sure what else I can do other than just waiting. I also applied for GSM notes but have not heard any reply on that. Any suggestions ?

Salil
If you were in our timeline SS, you would know that only one-third applicants received SA by now. That is 64 out of 197 total applications.

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
shampy2009 said:
I am waiting too... No news!.. no news is a good News... hang in there .
Just wanted to share my experience maybe it will help others. So I called CIC today after my mother received an email that we need to submit CSQ within 45 days of receiving this email but since I had not received a sponsorship approval, I cannot submit that application. The agent checked the file and he said that I was approved as sponsor and they prepared the letter but failed to send it. So he sent CIC Mississauga an email requesting that they send me the Sponsorship approval email and he said I will have 45 days from when I receive the SA. IT sucks had I known before I was approved, I would have started compiling the documents earlier and not worry about the deadline and my parents also have to do medical within 30 days from now regardless of CSQ. Hope this helps the people who didn't get SA yet, maybe they were approved but CIC failed to send the letter just like my case.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
sylvia27 said:
Just wanted to share my experience maybe it will help others. So I called CIC today after my mother received an email that we need to submit CSQ within 45 days of receiving this email but since I had not received a sponsorship approval, I cannot submit that application. The agent checked the file and he said that I was approved as sponsor and they prepared the letter but failed to send it. So he sent CIC Mississauga an email requesting that they send me the Sponsorship approval email and he said I will have 45 days from when I receive the SA. IT sucks had I known before I was approved, I would have started compiling the documents earlier and not worry about the deadline and my parents also have to do medical within 30 days from now regardless of CSQ. Hope this helps the people who didn't get SA yet, maybe they were approved but CIC failed to send the letter just like my case.
From my own experience I can testify that the email system at CPC-M really sucks. Emails don't get sent out but the system still record as "sent". I imagine a lot of 2015 files have been SA but never received correspondence. You need to call CIC and ask them to confirm. They told me they have 5 calendar days window to wait before they can resend SA emails.

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
vnexpress said:
From my own experience I can testify that the email system at CPC-M really sucks. Emails don't get sent out but the system still record as "sent". I imagine a lot of 2015 files have been SA but never received correspondence. You need to call CIC and ask them to confirm. They told me they have 5 calendar days window to wait before they can resend SA emails.
The agent said that it wasn't even sent in the 1st place but maybe there are cases for both scenarios.

milkshake321

Jun 21, 2016
My application was delivered 2015 Jan 2. So far I only received FN in email.
I noticed the "Permanent Residence Application Status" changed to "In Process" without any additional info like "we started processing XXX" early this month.
And then it was changed back to "Application Received" after a few days.

Does it mean it's transferred?

also what's the best time to call CIC? I always got this busy tones and can't even wait on the line. I am in BC.

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
milkshake321 said:
I noticed the "Permanent Residence Application Status" changed to "In Process" without any additional info like "we started processing XXX" early this month.

also what's the best time to call CIC? I always got this busy tones and can't even wait on the line. I am in BC.
This is exactly what happened with my e-cas. And apparently the file was transferred and they failed to send SA. I found best time to call is early morning.

milkshake321

Jun 21, 2016
sylvia27 said:
This is exactly what happened with my e-cas. And apparently the file was transferred and they failed to send SA. I found best time to call is early morning.
Thank you for the reply.

Do we really need to have that SA letter for the remaining of the process? Or i can just ignore it.

For example, do we need to bring that letter to do medical exam etc.

And what LVO did you get transferred to?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
milkshake321 said:

I strongly believe your file has passed SA stage back in May.

Yes, our 2015 batch has a very common issue that many SA emails are not received and the communication from CPC-M not done properly. I needed to contact call center to confirm my SA over the phone. If you want SA letter call center can submit a request to have it sent out.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milkshake321 said:
Thank you for the reply.

Do we really need to have that SA letter for the remaining of the process? Or i can just ignore it.

For example, do we need to bring that letter to do medical exam etc.

And what LVO did you get transferred to?
Its really good to have SA letter, however you dont need it in upcoming process.
SA is a prerequisite to move your file to local visa office...
Nevertheless, do try to obtain SA letter by calling call centre

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
ak_indi said:
Its really good to have SA letter, however you dont need it in upcoming process.
SA is a prerequisite to move your file to local visa office...
Nevertheless, do try to obtain SA letter by calling call centre
Agreed.

SA letters are for peace of mind and for further communication with PR processing offices. For example if you voluntarily want to submit some extra documents to visa offices you at least need to assure yourself where your file is sitting at, and what file number it is.

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called the CIC phone line, to check on my SA letter. I noticed the phone line says that they are currently working on applications received on or before December 29 2014. And the approximate processing time is 26 months!

Interesting!